Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Enemy?

For a lot of reasons, Shield Lancers are the best enemy design in the game.

Their ability to knock you prone presents a real threat since it leaves you open to enemy fire. This threat scales into higher levels. Unlike most threats in Warframe though, it's possible to see it coming - there are many ways to avoid it and counter the shield slam before it hits you. This makes it pretty unique since most dangerous attacks in Warframe kill you before you can react.

Defensively, Shield Lancer is an amazing design. He very intuitively counters spray n pray gameplay. His shield is a great obstacle, but there are a number of ways around it. Most elementary, a player can simply aim at his feet or the top of his head, or wait for an opening to fire. In addition, Warframe powers can get through his shield, or even a weapon with an AoE or punch-through. It's a defense that is imposing (but not impossible) at low levels and grows easier to overcome at higher levels,as it should.

I know they get taken for granted because they're a throwaway enemy, but they're a top-marks enemy design.

3 hours ago, Zandermanith222 said:

Speaking of those guys, yeah, I haven't seen them in a very long time, it's almost like they've just mostly vanished or something! Outside of stuff like Survival where they're basically guaranteed to spawn at a certain point!

Try exterminate with alarms on as soon as possible

The Hyena Pack is always fun to fight, but my favorite is whichever enemy my teammates hate the most, just to annoy them.

Oh, what's that? You hate Nullifiers? I think we should have more of those now.

Sentients and Manics are my favorite enemy in the game right now. To a sub-boss/boos extent, I would have to say the Stalker. The Stalker just reminds me of that mini boss in some games that brings the heat, more so if you aren't prepared to fight him. He has a lot of diversity in his attacks and he always keeps me on my toes, very fun to fight.