The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need more to do in Dojo

Hey, I've been playing Warframe for some time now and I just need more to do in Dojo. In the Dojo I feel it's a place where I can hang with friends and just relax. But recently we were talking and thought that there should be mini games in the Dojo. For instance we should be able to play football being rhinos, have track races with Volt and also have free run challengenges. The list can go on. I don't let me know what you'll think. Is this to far fetched from Warframe? 

Clans are high on the list of priorities, right after new Focus mechanics, the new star chart, and balance issues. The new star chart will contain the new Dark Sectors, whatever they are now... (I have some theories.) And DE has mentioned clans and dojos as being among stagnant systems that need to be given a true purpose.

If I may be so bold... I have this crazy theory that the exo-suit Sentient enemy revealed PAX East will be something we have to hunt and kill as a group, similar to the Acolytes. They'll appear somewhere in the Dark Sector (which they've said is now going to be one big area on the star chart, instead of scattered nodes), and players will scout them out and be rewarded in some way. Then players with access to the new Focus mechanic ("arm-possession superweapons") will go in to destroy them. The rewards will be tied to individual progression, but how beneficial your personal contributions are to the objective will be influenced by your clan. Players will be rewarded with parts for their superweapon, which can then be crafted and customized in the currently-inaccessible and gross-looking starboard room of your ship.

I'm kind of infatuated with this idea. I think it involves Umbra somehow, too. Trying not to be too in love with the idea, in case I'm wrong. Don't wanna ruin it for myself by being dumb.

Make some rooms that are for cosmetic purposes have some additional funtion such as the observatory. The observatory in the relays allow you to start up missions, I do not think that it would be too much to ask for that room to have that same function.

The obstacle course is outdated with the new parkour. Most of the obstacles in that run can be bullet jumped into a glide right over. It would be great to have a newer one while there is no need to remove the other one.

This next one might be far-fetched, but to have your operator walk around while in the dojo. This might not be the best thing because it is just a major walking spoiler. I at least want to be able to walk with the operator somewhere be it just in the liset is fine too.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for necroing, but I think this JUST need a bump (and more attention).

I share the opinion of maximum43. The Observatory should let you start up misions, the ones in the relays already do and, if people could start up misions directly from within their dojo, they would hang out more in it, engaging in community gameplay.

Also it would be a great way to turn an enormous and technically useless room into a very special part of your dojo.

6 hours ago, Jesters_Edge said:

Sorry for necroing, but I think this JUST need a bump (and more attention).

I share the opinion of maximum43. The Observatory should let you start up misions, the ones in the relays already do and, if people could start up misions directly from within their dojo, they would hang out more in it, engaging in community gameplay.

Also it would be a great way to turn an enormous and technically useless room into a very special part of your dojo.

I have to agree with your thought process, In my opinion I also feel they should give us more stuff to place in the dojos. Or a alter visual set. I know the orginal dojo was a orikin of "ancient" look. I'd LOVE to see more types for the rooms and or something else that I can dump my millions of ferrite into. (seriously I got too much of that stuff)

Other idea I'd love to see is maybe getting the ability to set up npcs in a dojo? Like how the relays have the tenno standing guard. I'd love to see us have the ability to have some semi programmable npcs that we can give a walking path or standing around an area loop. To breath life into the dojo a bit more.

Here is my wishlist Santa:

Mechanics

- Observatory to launch mission

-Arsenal as a decoration so we can place one whereever we want

-Treasuary able for plat, resources and items as BP

-Minigame room 

*Shot the target

*Challenges (bring all the MR test and put it up in a room with clan scores)

-Score table able to get reboot whenever we want and not weekly as it is now

-REWARD system on dojo minigames

-Duel room able to withstand tournaments.

-(bringing from another forum) Make oracle with a cephalon.

-Make dojo able to have a record of the players apportation to clan. (Dwayne gave 3,000 plastids to tresuary) a table if its possible instead of a list or able to organize by player, by resource or by date/resource.

-BOARD... a big board where you can put up missions for the clannies as for example, 5k plastids gets 50plat - so the system will give him the reward automatically

also for anouncements

- SPAWN ROOM, make available the option to go to dojo once you log in, so you wont go to  your ship then dojo.

MAKE THE DOJO OUR HOME AND YOU WILL HAVE A STRONG COMMUNITY.

-Make some rooms accesible by password like the orokin lab or anyother room so it will be exclusive for higher ups and there will be options only concerning the higher ups.

Cosmetics:

-DOJO MARKET. a market to buy for plat, clan cosmetics, themes for rooms and decorations.

-Kavats and/or kubrows roaming around.

-Tenno without warframe on as you have in relay walking around doing anything.

-Able to move decorations without destroying it. (I hate being MR 12 with 15warframes capable of killing hordes of enemies and i cant move a plant from a place to another)

-----------------------------------Option to pick background music in dojo!!!!

-Give the option to attach 2 dojos together.

-uh Give us a GALLERY so we can put up things we want to buy for dojo and ppl can give resources and/or plat for it, or for weapons or WARFRAME showcase (showing off your cosmetics and getting likes and/or comments.