Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ancient Moon Clan GUNGNIR Is Now Recruiting On The Forums! ;D

Zarozian

PLEASE JUST INBOX ME ON THESE FORUMS INSTEAD CAUSE NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS THREAD GETS BURIED UNDER OTHER NOTIFICATIONS I RECEIVE!

However a post to bump the thread is always appreciated.

6UnbJQv.png

Hi all I am the clan founder and still leader of GUNGNIR! ;D So I normally do the recruiting for my clan, personally in the Larunda Relay! ;D

So if you frequent the relays you may have seen me there before~ Now previously the strategy was to look as epic and as imposing as possible to attract all the new peepo passing through Larunda and PMing them and sending them invites, and that has worked out pretty well so far! The new players of Warframe are so strange, they would would come up with this weird excuse to not join saying they aren't strong and etc but I don't really understand that, especially with solar rail wars gone. I don't know how it is for other moon clans but my clan exists to help new players and that gives my veteran members something to do, a reason to keep playing the game. I myself find it quite rewarding.

QsxRxPD.jpg

That's me~ The edgy looking one or so they call me....BUT I AM NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL! Q ^Q! My colors are actually orange, white, and black, it just turned out red on my rhino for some reason. =/

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT! O _O

Today I come here in search of something more specific.....I am looking for players who are social....very social....not shy...or confident......and perhaps I will even allow arrogant or competitive.....but for what reason you say?! ;O

Well it's all part of my clever plot~ o -o

You see once I have those people I will task them with the job of recruiting! That's right! >;D Highly social people with confidence are the best recruiters and arrogant people usually have something that's fueling that arrogance of theirs and those who are competitive are more likely to go all out when pit up against someone whose arrogant~ Basically I am trying to find some fun people- not toxic or narcissistic though, but interesting personalities to maybe rekindle an old spark. If you are interested in joining us then please join our discord server or inbox me on the forums or even add me in game.

There's the link. Anyways I hope to see some of you soon!

Also it doesn't matter how strong you are and MR doesn't matter here~ SO BE BRAVE AND JOIN US! >;D

mAxYYtv.jpg?1

Edited by Zarozian

Its finally good that our clan is using forums to recruit ppl. We have ascended a lot over time. Clan: GUNGNIR helps clannies in completing mission which are hard for them. Yes, its true that some of us might not be of any help to the weak members but with an exaggerating number of members in our clan i dont think there will be any problem. (note: sometimes ppl need to face their problem alone to move forward).  

Moving on to the research(which is why most ppl join the clans) we have completed and ready to built all the items in each labs.(Props to the clannies who take the time and resources to help us  complete research.)

Our clan building is a huge place with various sceneries which helps you relax and immerse with the surroundings. you can get lost easily too if you are not careful.  

i hope this brief explanation helps any new recruits clear up their minds about our clan despite the essay written by our clan leader(ZAROZIAN). You can contact us in-game if we are online or in the discord link given above by Zarozian.

Edited by Ladragon

Oh yeah! ;O

Your clan leader is also more ancient than the clan itself~ And somebody who you can actually talk to! >;D

TxSOOhZ.jpg?1

Behold 3000hrs~ But I also get pretty lazy and I take long breaks but I did start Warframe around it's Open Beta launch and if it weren't for that year long break I could have more hours than Server and Neo right now- But uhh....anyhow!

We're also head clan of the Lost Seraph Alliance which has 50 other clans in it which also makes me alliance founder I guess.... =/

Man we have stayed under the radar for a very long time... @ .@

4 minutes ago, VargrHelsing said:

i want to join too

ign: VargrHelsing

im new, just 6 days old! Got hooked up and want to find a friendly clan

1 minute ago, RodgersDodger said:

I would like to join too

ign RodgersDodger

Im relatively new as well and am looking for a good community to play with

Looks like I won't be getting any sleep at this rate......x ,x

I'll login now and add you both quickly.

3 hours ago, VargrHelsing said:

Thank zaro for helping me find some argon crystal

Any chance that you can find a squad for me around the same time at today

Same time as this post I hope? I am not normally up and about during those hours that we played lol.

• 2 weeks later...