Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The shuttle hums to life and lifts off. The view outside the windows becomes blinding and a moment later a beautiful planet comes into view. It resembles Earth, the Earth of ancient history, with different continents. There are several Dino's orbiting it, providing a planetary shield. Three absolutely massive Orokin ships hover in orbit, along with a fleet of assorted ships.

"Hmm it actually looks pretty fancy here, I might stay a while." She said looking at the planet.

On 6/21/2017 at 9:51 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Whats wrong?" He says. "I hope she is not mad." He thinks.

She pulls you to the side.

"Relaxing protocol I can understand." She says. "But eliminating it right off the bat may set the wrong tone."

Edited by Rakawan

On 6/21/2017 at 9:03 PM, Rakawan said:

"If I was then these survivors would already be turned." Eli says. "Trust me or don't, but you need my help."

Richard sighed.  "Look, mate, there's no need to get snippy with me.  I just saved four Enclaves from simultaneously detonated explosive charges by my damn self."  He gestured to the survivors, who were clustered together at the center of the largest bubble, to come toward Eli.  "Alright, people, let's get you all out of here."

On 6/22/2017 at 2:43 AM, Deathstar699 said:

"Hmm it actually looks pretty fancy here, I might stay a while." She said looking at the planet.

One one of the humans pipes up.

"That what I said." He says. "And a year later I'm about to buy property here."

His friend nudges him.

"Be quiet." He says. "The Tenno don't need to know about your shrewd business dealings."

On 6/23/2017 at 6:20 AM, Rakawan said:

She pulls you to the side.

"Relaxing protocol I can understand." She says. "But eliminating it right off the bat may set the wrong tone."

"I meant to relax it." He says. "I want it relaxed in here outside it's standard protocol." He says.

"I need to phrase better." He thinks.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Rakawan said:

One one of the humans pipes up.

"That what I said." He says. "And a year later I'm about to buy property here."

His friend nudges him.

"Be quiet." He says. "The Tenno don't need to know about your shrewd business 

She pretends she never heard that and waited for the shuttle to dock.

On 6/23/2017 at 3:20 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"I meant to relax it." He says. "I want it relaxed in here outside it's standard protocol." He says.

"I need to phrase better." He thinks.

"I disagree but it's your call." She says. "By the way we have a briefing in a few minutes."

On 6/26/2017 at 4:13 AM, Deathstar699 said:

She pretends she never heard that and waited for the shuttle to dock.

The shuttles hovers in orbit while two cruisers park alonsigde.

"Shuttle five-five you are clear to proceed. Please stay within designated lanes."

The shuttle begins to move. However the planetary shield does not appear to open.

On 6/23/2017 at 8:55 AM, Yzjdriel said:

Richard sighed.  "Look, mate, there's no need to get snippy with me.  I just saved four Enclaves from simultaneously detonated explosive charges by my damn self."  He gestured to the survivors, who were clustered together at the center of the largest bubble, to come toward Eli.  "Alright, people, let's get you all out of here."

True other frames begin herding people through shielded corridors into ships behind the cover.

Tsun appears sprinting towards you before tripping on some wreckage and sprawling to a stop before you and Eli.

On 6/27/2017 at 6:06 PM, Rakawan said:

"I disagree but it's your call." She says. "By the way we have a briefing in a few minutes."

*He looks for the Briefing room* "Hey Wyrm where is the briefing room?" He says.

*He looks at his Teammates and the bunkhouse*

"So I got promoted sweet just like ryder or Shepard big adventures await." He thinks.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

A ping appears on the communications console for rail control, with it a data packet is sent with the required entry criteria as well as full cargo manifest of a liset class lander. seconds later the lander itself appears out of jump, it looks a tad bit larger than the average lander and is pock marked with battle scars and patch work of a ship that has been in and out of many near death battles.

Name: Forest

Race: Tenno

Reason for visit: looking for somewhere to settle down

Items to declare: Personal weapons: Tigris shotgun, two magnus pistols, and a galatine heavy sword

Edited by 8009alpha
(( first thing was essentialy typed up when i was tired so i fixied it a bit to make more sence and be more in line with how my character would opporate))

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The shuttles hovers in orbit while two cruisers park alonsigde.

"Shuttle five-five you are clear to proceed. Please stay within designated lanes."

The shuttle begins to move. However the planetary shield does not appear to open.

She looked outside. 

"Huh what's going on." *She thought *

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

True other frames begin herding people through shielded corridors into ships behind the cover.

Tsun appears sprinting towards you before tripping on some wreckage and sprawling to a stop before you and Eli.

Richard tilted his head at him.  "I hope the job you were doing went smoother than that."

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard tilted his head at him.  "I hope the job you were doing went smoother than that."

He holds up a vial.

"I have a cure." He says. "Or a vaccine of sorts. It will combat the nanites."

Eli chuckles.

"A bit late for that brother." He says. "We were just evacuating them now."

He gestures to his ship.

"Of you will both follow me I will get us out of here." He says.

13 hours ago, Deathstar699 said:

She looked outside. 

"Huh what's going on." *She thought *

The shield opens when the craft is mere feet from it, closing directly behind it. Two fighter craft shadow the shuttle as it descends. It seems they are taking no chances with security. Out the window you can see the shattered remains of what was once a solar rail outside the shield.

14 hours ago, 8009alpha said:

A ping appears on the communications console for rail control, with it a data packet is sent with the required entry criteria as well as full cargo manifest of a liset class lander. seconds later the lander itself appears out of jump, it looks a tad bit larger than the average lander and is pock marked with battle scars and patch work of a ship that has been in and out of many near death battles.

Name: Forest

Race: Tenno

Reason for visit: looking for somewhere to settle down

Items to declare: Personal weapons: Tigris shotgun, two magnus pistols, and a galatine heavy sword

"Tenno ship please dock with at rail and proceed to security checkpoint." A voice says. "A shuttle will be here shortly to carry you to the planet."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Tenno ship please dock with at rail and proceed to security checkpoint." A voice says. "A shuttle will be here shortly to carry you to the planet."

You receive a green light in conformation as the liset makes for the nearest docking port. When the liset lands a Rhino, that towers above even its peers disembarks with his weapons holstered and makes for the nearest security checkpoint in silence

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He holds up a vial.

"I have a cure." He says. "Or a vaccine of sorts. It will combat the nanites."

Eli chuckles.

"A bit late for that brother." He says. "We were just evacuating them now."

He gestures to his ship.

"Of you will both follow me I will get us out of here." He says.

"It is most certainly NOT late," Richard said sharply as he took the vial from Tsun.  "I won't ask how you made it, but thank you."

1 hour ago, 8009alpha said:

You receive a green light in conformation as the liset makes for the nearest docking port. When the liset lands a Rhino, that towers above even its peers disembarks with his weapons holstered and makes for the nearest security checkpoint in silence

After a short walk forest arrives at the checkpoint and waits to be waved through.

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Rakawan said:

The shield opens when the craft is mere feet from it, closing directly behind it. Two fighter craft shadow the shuttle as it descends. It seems they are taking no chances with security. Out the window you can see the shattered remains of what was once a solar rail outside the shield.

"Ohh thats why I couldnt get here via solar rail. Still quite annoying." *She said*

On 6/28/2017 at 1:19 PM, 8009alpha said:

After a short walk forest arrives at the checkpoint and waits to be waved through.

The guard at the gate waves to you to pass through the scanner.

The energy wave plays over you, revealing an hidden items or systems.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The guard at the gate waves to you to pass through the scanner.

The energy wave plays over you, revealing an hidden items or systems.

The energy wave passes over the giant of a rhino (( even by rhino standards )) revealing a massive galatine, a tigiris and dual magnus pistols concealed under a large cloak. ((think like a cape that wraps almost completely around him with a hood ))

10 hours ago, 8009alpha said:

The energy wave passes over the giant of a rhino (( even by rhino standards )) revealing a massive galatine, a tigiris and dual magnus pistols concealed under a large cloak. ((think like a cape that wraps almost completely around him with a hood ))

The sensors hone in on the unsual bulk, trying to determine whether the warframe is more armored, hiding contraband, or simply built to accomodate a larger individual.

19 hours ago, Deathstar699 said:

"Ohh thats why I couldnt get here via solar rail. Still quite annoying." *She said*

"Some crazy Tenno flew their ship right into it and blew it up." One of the humans says. "No idea why. No one here is stupid enough to pick a fight with Tenno."

On 6/27/2017 at 7:23 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

*He looks for the Briefing room* "Hey Wyrm where is the briefing room?" He says.

He looks at his Teammates and the bunkhouse.

"So I got promoted. Sweet!  Just like ryder or Shepard. It seems big adventures await." He thinks.

The Wyrm displays a map showing that a small room off to the side of the dining room is the briefing room.