Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 4/3/2018 at 4:14 PM, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis weakens the stones on the humans.  "Reform.  Remember, true strength comes from your will, your want to go on."  He waits for them to reform, then presses back on.

The humans resume their stances, bracing themselves to hold the stones up.

You can sense a presence emanating from the Obelisk behind you, watching the lesson.

On 4/6/2018 at 10:19 AM, WilcotheWolf said:

Wilco accepts the bounty and rushes back to the shuttle.

The bounty takes you to a previously unknown colony on earth. An Orokin tower glitters in the ocean, a small village occupying the shoreline near it. A Tenno shop is already there, and you can sense other Tenno down below. The colony seems to be preparing for some kind of feast, but everyone also seems on edge.

On 4/3/2018 at 9:07 AM, ljmadruga said:

“Alright,” Odrah said.

His Limbo limped lifelessly In her arms.

When Odrah woke up, he was back in Sierra’s ship again. He could feel the pain from his leg, but it was not real; only residual from transferring back out of an injured warframe.

Curious, he began to walk around.

”Is there a ship Cephalon here?” He asked.

((Sorry for not posting in a while, college has been rough))

A cabinet next to you opens and a MOA with a holo-sign above it pops out. It trills and an arrow appears on the sign, pointing towards the door. 

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A cabinet next to you opens and a MOA with a holo-sign above it pops out. It trills and an arrow appears on the sign, pointing towards the door. 

Odrah followed the arrow towards the door. He adopted a defensive stance before opening it.

Just now, ljmadruga said:

Odrah followed the arrow towards the door. He adopted a defensive stance before opening it.

The ment you try to open it the Moa grabs your wrist and pushes it away from the label before typing in a code itself. 

A MOA sized openebing appears in the door, which it walks through. The opening closes and after a second the door opens for you. 

The Moa chirps and stands beside some stairs, the arrow pointing up them.

43 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ment you try to open it the Moa grabs your wrist and pushes it away from the label before typing in a code itself. 

A MOA sized openebing appears in the door, which it walks through. The opening closes and after a second the door opens for you. 

The Moa chirps and stands beside some stairs, the arrow pointing up them.

Odrah follows the moa up the stairs. Even though the residual pain from the warframe wasn’t real, he walked with a slight limp.

12 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah follows the moa up the stairs. Even though the residual pain from the warframe wasn’t real, he walked with a slight limp.

The Moa scrambled up after you and joins four of its companions in a room filled with proxies. The four of them stand side by side, their screens turning to face you.

The words “Can we help you?” Appear on the screen.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The humans resume their stances, bracing themselves to hold the stones up.

You can sense a presence emanating from the Obelisk behind you, watching the lesson.

Stabilis is slightly off put by the presence, curious as to whether it was a merciful one, or a malevolent one.  He speaks to the class once more, "Where does true strength come from?  Answer together."

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis is slightly off put by the presence, curious as to whether it was a merciful one, or a malevolent one.  He speaks to the class once more, "Where does true strength come from?  Answer together."

The response is chaotic. Some shout “the void”. Others shout “willpower.”

One fool, with a mile wide smirk, yells “Tacos!” rather loudly.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The response is chaotic. Some shout “the void”. Others shout “willpower.”

One fool, with a mile wide smirk, yells “Tacos!” rather loudly.

Stabilis can't help but smile at the fool, and simply shakes his head.  "It seems we have a jester among us.  But no, Tacos are not the source of true strength.  True strength comes from your will to go on.  Without it, no amount of muscle, or affinity with the void will ever help you.  Steel your mind, and you will never be beaten."  He lets the rock go, crumbling back into the void.  "Relax." 

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The bounty takes you to a previously unknown colony on earth. An Orokin tower glitters in the ocean, a small village occupying the shoreline near it. A Tenno shop is already there, and you can sense other Tenno down below. The colony seems to be preparing for some kind of feast, but everyone also seems on edge.

Wilco lands and walks out, confused, before heading down to the colony.

(Will this be a different chat?)

16 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis can't help but smile at the fool, and simply shakes his head.  "It seems we have a jester among us.  But no, Tacos are not the source of true strength.  True strength comes from your will to go on.  Without it, no amount of muscle, or affinity with the void will ever help you.  Steel your mind, and you will never be beaten."  He lets the rock go, crumbling back into the void.  "Relax." 

They relax. The presence in the Obelisk seems more curious than malevolent. 

On 4/9/2018 at 11:56 AM, Rakawan said:

The Moa scrambled up after you and joins four of its companions in a room filled with proxies. The four of them stand side by side, their screens turning to face you.

The words “Can we help you?” Appear on the screen.

He looks at moas and asks “How many of you are there?”

43 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

He looks at moas and asks “How many of you are there?”

“That depends on your definition of identity.” The screen says. “Am I one, because I have one mind. Or are we many, because we have many bodies?”

“Ignore him.” Sierra says. “I downloaded a philosophical profile for my ship Cephalon. Right now I think it’s on the existentialism setting. Just ask it where the teleport pad is, we could use you back here for the interrogation.” 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-04-17 at 1:22 PM, Rakawan said:

“That depends on your definition of identity.” The screen says. “Am I one, because I have one mind. Or are we many, because we have many bodies?”

“Ignore him.” Sierra says. “I downloaded a philosophical profile for my ship Cephalon. Right now I think it’s on the existentialism setting. Just ask it where the teleport pad is, we could use you back here for the interrogation.” 

((Thankfully the semester ended and I’m gonna be able to come on more often))

”Which kind of interrogation?” Odrah asked; “The violent kind or the invasive kind?”

22 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

((Thankfully the semester ended and I’m gonna be able to come on more often))

”Which kind of interrogation?” Odrah asked; “The violent kind or the invasive kind?”

“Whichever you think will work more.” Sierra says. “He’s not talking.”

On 2018-05-04 at 10:16 AM, ljmadruga said:

“Where’s the teleport pad then? I have an idea.”

The moas point to eachother in an infuriating game that ends with one of them piibtin got a pad on the floor that is glowing.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The moas point to eachother in an infuriating game that ends with one of them piibtin got a pad on the floor that is glowing.

Before stepping on to the pad, Odrah activated his earpiece.

”Silo, deploy Nekros.”

He stepped onto the pad.

7 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Before stepping on to the pad, Odrah activated his earpiece.

”Silo, deploy Nekros.”

He stepped onto the pad.

The pad deposits you outside the holding cell of Sierra’s craft. Your Nekros materializes in another pad. 

“Dixon is in there now.” She says. 

The door opens and Dixon walks out, a bloody rag in one hand, a rolled up leather pouch in another. 

“Your turn boss.” He says. “You break it, and you’re retrieving the next one alone.”

The man you captured is sitting with his wrists chained to the table. He seems more inconvenienced than scared. 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The pad deposits you outside the holding cell of Sierra’s craft. Your Nekros materializes in another pad. 

“Dixon is in there now.” She says. 

The door opens and Dixon walks out, a bloody rag in one hand, a rolled up leather pouch in another. 

“Your turn boss.” He says. “You break it, and you’re retrieving the next one alone.”

The man you captured is sitting with his wrists chained to the table. He seems more inconvenienced than scared. 

Odrah sits outside the door and falls asleep. His Nekros walks in, cloak dragging behind his feet.

Nekros sat inside the interrogation room across from the detainee. He sat quietly, searching his memories for his deepest and darkest fear.

On 2018-05-07 at 11:53 AM, ljmadruga said:

Odrah sits outside the door and falls asleep. His Nekros walks in, cloak dragging behind his feet.

Nekros sat inside the interrogation room across from the detainee. He sat quietly, searching his memories for his deepest and darkest fear.

The Crewman eyes the frame warily. 

He seems to shudder as his gaze travels over the torso of Nekros, seemingly disgusted by the organ like design.  

He looks up to meet your gaze, staring into the skull like mask without any further sign of fear.

When he speaks it is with an exasperated tone. 

“I am not going to make it to my twelve o’clock meeting am I?” He asks. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hello, Tenn_" *coughs* "Greetings, Phenix command, I'm here regarding safe haven for my friend and myself and looking to see if this place has a viable trading place, you see, I am very interested in buying Corpus wears and other items, we're quite new so we're looking for a spot to kickstart our life"

“Names?” The voice asks. “Any cargo to declare?”