Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I have nothing to declare sir. Have a pleasent day." with that the nekros ended the conversation and prepared his ship for the punch.

((is this better Legion? and i use the A on the little toolbar to select colours))

The Rail pulsed, and the ship was fired through the Void.  The scenery came back into focus, a blue-and-green planet oribitng a yellow star.  A Balor Fomorian colored with decorations that were decidedly not Grineer floated lazily in orbit, a large Vaykor insignia on the side.

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Rail pulsed, and the ship was fired through the Void.  The scenery came back into focus, a blue-and-green planet oribitng a yellow star.  A Balor Fomorian colored with decorations that were decidedly not Grineer floated lazily in orbit, a large Vaykor insignia on the side.

Lucious opened another comm channel to get in touch with the Balor Fomorian. "And which members of the meridian do i have the honor of meeting here?"

14 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Lucious opened another comm channel to get in touch with the Balor Fomorian. "And which members of the meridian do i have the honor of meeting here?"

Darrin opened the channel.

"This is General Darrin. Arbiter of Miraalan, commander of the Manitcore squadron." He said. "And a lot of other titles you probably won't remember."

The video link opened and the Green and Black Frost looked at the other Tenno.

"Let me make one thing clear. This ship has been upgraded to target a credit on the surface. It serves as first line of defense and judge, jury, and executioner." He said. "Pleasantries aside I have been told you are here to help rebuild. Is there anything you excel at?"

*Another ship flies to rail-control, its a Scimitar with the sotz skin, but with dark gray and white colors, it lands and awaits for control, however something seems off about the scanners*

*A voice admits from the ship*

My name is Chlora, I'm here to spend a few credits on a small trade, nothing to big..

Edited by LegionCynex

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin opened the channel.

"This is General Darrin. Arbiter of Miraalan, commander of the Manitcore squadron." He said. "And a lot of other titles you probably won't remember."

The video link opened and the Green and Black Frost looked at the other Tenno.

"Let me make one thing clear. This ship has been upgraded to target a credit on the surface. It serves as first line of defense and judge, jury, and executioner." He said. "Pleasantries aside I have been told you are here to help rebuild. Is there anything you excel at?"

Lucious activated the video link on his side, revealing himself in his white and dark red nekros with a raknis helmet. Behind him on some crate a guy of around 22 was sitting, his legs where visibly replaced by cybernetics modeld after a loki frame.

"General Darrin, it's a honor to meet you. I excel at giving medical help, mind pointing me to a direction where my skills would be most useable?"

7 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Another ship flies to rail-control, its a Scimitar with the sotz skin, but with dark gray and white colors, it lands and awaits for control, however something seems off about the scanners*

*A voice admits from the ship*

My name is Chlora, I'm here to spend a few credits on a small trade, nothing to big..

Simon blinked.

"Chlora we are detecting an anomaly with the sensors." He said. "Unfortunately I cannot allow you acces to Phenix until this is resolved. Is there anything I should know?"

He ran the scans again, allocating additional power. It could be a simple smuggler modification. But then again Lakar had managed to sneak a beacon across. He couldn't risk surprises.

*As he scans the ship, it seems the ship is actively trying to block the scanner, but then breaks-through, the scanners go haywire, all in red zones, the ship is filled with Infested biomass, the scanner then reveals the Tenno inside*

*Its a Syarn Prime, she has her normal color scheme, but with the purple in light-gray, she turns* ,

"There is nothing wrong with my ship, check your scanners" 

53 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Legion settles down in his corner and sets up shop, awaiting for people to visit*

"Thank you, as he watches the man leave, and of course Rules is what I take pride in"

A Tenno outside of his transference chamber wheels up to Legions market stall. He looks around thirty. His hairs is straight white and neatly combed. He lifts his glasses and peers at the wares. He seems to act very old. 

He seems peculiar, not creepy but rather odd. He looks over the wares repeatedly, saying "hmmm" and mumbling things. He occasionally glances at Legion but it seems he is waiting for something. 

*Legion seems to be busy on his pad, sorting sales out, however the Ash Prime, eye-locks him, and never even seems to blink out of his sight, he bumps Legion for his attention*

"Huh?, oh, Hello! there Tenno, welcome to my shop. I am Legion, The Prime Trader, is there anything to your likeing?"

Simon pinged Richard's comm channel.  There had been an incident at a construction site.  Something about a structural collapse.  Katherine was on-site already, but more help was required.  Conveniently, a medic had just arrived in orbit.  "Give him the coordinates and find him a landing site nearby."  Richard sped up his walk, thumbing a button on his wristband to give Ordis drop coordinates for his supplies.

28 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Lucious activated the video link on his side, revealing himself in his white and dark red nekros with a raknis helmet. Behind him on some crate a guy of around 22 was sitting, his legs where visibly replaced by cybernetics modeld after a loki frame.

"General Darrin, it's a honor to meet you. I excel at giving medical help, mind pointing me to a direction where my skills would be most useable?"

A message came through from another source in response.  "Lucious, is it?  I apologize for the swiftness with which we must employ your services, but there has been an incident at a construction site.  The structure is partially collapsed, and we're unsure what the situation is.  Our head physician is there, and another is en route.  I'm sending you coordinates for a landing site near the structure.  Thank you in advance for your assistance."  A set of coordinates came up at Navigation.

The liset turned towards the coordinats. 

"The swift call is no problem. Mind giving me a status on any wounded and if there still are possible victims under the rubble of the collapse?"

Quickly the liset landed at the given coordinats and Lucious, followed by Seth, walked out of it. "We arrived on site, is there so eone that will guide us to the wounded or will we get coordinats for on our map?"

11 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Legion seems to be busy on his pad, sorting sales out, however the Ash Prime, eye-locks him, and never even seems to blink out of his sight, he bumps Legion for his attention*

"Huh?, oh, Hello! there Tenno, welcome to my shop. I am Legion, The Prime Trader, is there anything to your likeing?"

"Ahh I was wondering if you were going to greet me. I'm Alan." Alan said. "Young people these days. Expect everyone to start every conversation."

He squints

"Drat I think I forgot my good lenses." He said. "Would you mind describing your goods."

He taps the wheelchair. "Got anything that would give this old seat a bit of a boost?"

the young woman behind him rolls her eyes.

"You're not even thirty yet, Alan." She says. She appears to be Tenno, a strange crystal bracelet gangs in her wrist. Alan's glasses appear to be made from the same material.

"I was told you had to push me around for a day after you blew out that man's eardrums again." Alan says. "You second generation Tenno and your control issues."

He looks up.

"I apologize for Samantha." He says. "Now about those goods."

*The Ash Prime, sighs loudly, before folding his arms leaning back, he tills his head at the woman*

"Ahh, good to see you Ma'am and a hello to you sir, well, all my goods are primed, right from the goodness of who is our Orokin!, as for your wheelchair, we chuold upgrade it, so its automated, or we can style it up a bit, make it fancy, like your lovely lady here"

*The Ash, then speaks in a cold and curd voice* "The Crystal, What is it....betrayer.."

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The liset turned towards the coordinats. 

"The swift call is no problem. Mind giving me a status on any wounded and if there still are possible victims under the rubble of the collapse?"

Quickly the liset landed at the given coordinats and Lucious, followed by Seth, walked out of it. "We arrived on site, is there so eone that will guide us to the wounded or will we get coordinats for on our map?"

"I can guide you," said a Tenno who had just come around the corner to reach the platform.  He was carrying a large white box.  "I'm Richard, and I'm assuming you're Lucious and Seth?  The site's about a block up this way."  He paused as a soft rumbling sound and a cloud of dust came from down the street.  "We should probably walk faster."  He set off in the direction of the sound.

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I can guide you," said a Tenno who had just come around the corner to reach the platform.  He was carrying a large white box.  "I'm Richard, and I'm assuming you're Lucious and Seth?  The site's about a block up this way."  He paused as a soft rumbling sound and a cloud of dust came from down the street.  "We should probably walk faster."  He set off in the direction of the sound.

"Yes we are." Seth nodded as a way of greeting and both looked at the dust cloud. "Lead the way Richard." Both followed him, while Seth took one odd headed arrow from the quiver he carried. "Are that medical supplies you are carrying, Richard?"

18 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ash Prime, sighs loudly, before folding his arms leaning back, he tills his head at the woman*

"Ahh, good to see you Ma'am and a hello to you sir, well, all my goods are primed, right from the goodness of who is our Orokin!, as for your wheelchair, we chuold upgrade it, so its automated, or we can style it up a bit, make it fancy, like your lovely lady here"

*The Ash, then speaks in a cold and curd voice* "The Crystal, What is it....betrayer.."

At the mention of the corpus term Alan stands. It becomes apparent that the chair is more for show.

"This." He says. "Is Prisma."

He removes the glasses and power flares out. His eyes take on a slight glow. You get the sense that he is both ancient, and powerful.

"The warframes channel our power, the Dream controls it." He said. "And these accessories, these crystals, keep it in check when we want to walk around with lighting up the world."

He slips the glasses back on and sits. The power fades.

"Ryoko found a way to drain void energy into these crystals. Wear one around on your true body, and no flare-ups. No sudden bursts of flame, no flickering in and out of reality. Just like normal people."

He looked at the Ash.

"A word of warning young fella." He said. "People around here see us for what we truly are, heroes. I wouldn't go around calling people Betrayers. Brings up bad memories from some."

Sam tilts her head at Legions's comment of lovely lady, and then puts in earphones. She seems irritated at something, probably at having to push around s fully health Tenno in a wheelchair.

((Well this is amusing. Alan is, in the fan-fic, the grandmaster of the Tenno Council. He is the oldest and most powerful known Tenno. He doesn't take kindly to being called a Betrayer. However he is more likely to explain why. Can't wait to see more about the ASH.))

Edited by Rakawan
I can't spell.

On 6/7/2016 at 3:07 PM, kyrozon said:

"Yes we are." Seth nodded as a way of greeting and both looked at the dust cloud. "Lead the way Richard." Both followed him, while Seth took one odd headed arrow from the quiver he carried. "Are that medical supplies you are carrying, Richard?"

"Mostly.  A few odds and ends as well.  I'm working on modifying a spare Trinity Prime for use by civilian doctors.  It's coming along decently well, but finding a power source has been difficult."  They had nearly reached the site when suddenly they heard shouting.

"... raise your voice with me, you little punk.  Now, explain it to me.  Again."  A furious woman was staring down a Rhino who was a good half meter taller than her.

"I already told you.  I was moving the pillar, and I pulled it too far because I was frustrated with being ordered around.  I didn't know there was anyone behind me."

"Your heart rate is elevated," she told him.  "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing!  I told you everything!"

"Liar!" she snapped, throwing an accusing finger in his face.  "No one accidentally rips a support beam out of a wall and throws it ten meters across the room!"

Instead of responding, the Rhino stormed off.  As Richard reached the site and set down his box, the seething Rhino grabbed a stretcher and charged the woman, as if to strike her with it.

Edited by Yzjdriel

"a modifie trinity for civilian use.... A noble cause that is." Lucious mumbled. He looked up when he heard the shouting. "what the..." He saw the rhino charge at the woman and motioned to Seth to stay back as he ran to the tenno.

he came to a halt between the woman and the charging tenno, holding one hand up as a gesture to stop. A soul punch was charging in his other hand in case it was needed. "There is no need to turn to violence, tenno."

Alan looked at the goods.

"Hmmm." He said. "I suppose I could add some gold trim to these rims."

he reaches back and grabs the earphones.

"Don't be rude Samantha." He says. "We have visiotors."

Sam grabs at the devices.

"I was talking to my son." She said. "You know how scared he gets during the treatments. He's only four you know."

"Sasha and Jas will look after him." Alan says. "You may be new to being Tenno. But you do look out for eachother. Even if you can't seem to control your powers."

Alan stands again and lifts the chair.

See if you can make it more spiffy." He says. Gold energy washes over him and he motions to Sam. 

"Come on girl." He said. "The Aribter said you have to push me around. Hop to it."

Sam rolls her eyes and mumbles something about his eardrums. She leans and begins pushing the floating Tenno away.

On 6/7/2016 at 3:31 PM, kyrozon said:

"a modifie trinity for civilian use.... A noble cause that is." Lucious mumbled. He looked up when he heard the shouting. "what the..." He saw the rhino charge at the woman and motioned to Seth to stay back as he ran to the tenno.

he came to a halt between the woman and the charging tenno, holding one hand up as a gesture to stop. A soul punch was charging in his other hand in case it was needed. "There is no need to turn to violence, tenno."

The Rhino came skidding to a halt, stretcher still poised to swing.  "Who the hell are you?"

"Sirion!" Richard called out at almost the same time.  "Put that down or you'll have bigger problems than work detail."

An Archon came around from behind a building across the street.

"Archon got here fast, didn't he, Richard?" said the woman.

Edited by Yzjdriel

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

The Rhino came skidding to a halt, stretcher still poised to swing.  "Who the hell are you?"

"Sirion!" Richard called out at almost the same time.  "Put that down or you'll have bigger problems than work detail."

An Archon came around from behind a building across the street.

"Archon got here fast, didn't he, Richard?" said the woman.

"Put the stretcer down and i might be more inclined to tell you, Sirion." Lucious calmly replied as if he wasn't talking to someone who could throw him around like a doll.

Seth turned to the Archon "... And that is?"

On 6/7/2016 at 3:39 PM, kyrozon said:

"Put the stretcer down and i might be more inclined to tell you, Sirion." Lucious calmly replied as if he wasn't talking to someone who could throw him around like a doll.

Seth turned to the Archon "... And that is?"

The Archon had reached them.  He surveyed the scene and immediately buried his face in his hands.

"I may or may not have tipped him off on my way here," said Richard in reply to the woman.

She laughed and put her hand on Lucious' shoulder.  "You can relax now."

Edited by Yzjdriel