Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

36 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Legion smiles* Very well, a order will be placed, Tenno, do you have something in exchange or are you buying via ducets? 

The Tenno, now a few feet away suddenly disappears and reappears before the stand.

"What do you prefer?" He asked. "I have enough of either I am sure."

He blinks.

"Forgive my manners." He said. "I am Alan, Oro-Keeoer, to explain that little light trick." He said. "I used to be chairman of the Tenno Council. Till that whole rework of the politics."

He leaned back, seeming to float at an angle.

"I'll let you decide the currency, and the price." He said. "Consider it a welcome gift."

Edited by Rakawan

*The Ash folds his arms, after the comment and sighs*

*Legion looks to him* Garud, do not treat the Tenno like so, it was not their fault..my apologies, we're Orokin Believers, we...are a bit...jumpy. *he turns to the buyer* 100 Ducats my friend and as you are my first customer, our lovely lady here gets a free gift of her choosing. 

*The Ash teleports away, he seems to be triggered by the loud noise from outside* 

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Archon had reached them.  He surveyed the scene and immediately buried his face in his hands.

"I may or may not have tipped him off on my way here," said Richard in reply to the woman.

She laughed and put her hand on Lucious' shoulder.  "You can relax now."

Seth kept quiettly observing the scene.

As soon as the woman out her hand on Lucious' shoulder he took a more calm stamce and the soul punch gathering around his arm vanished. "i can't relax just yet, there are still people that are wounded around if my guess is right."

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Syarn Prime and her Infested ship still waits in the docking bay"

((boop))

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Simon blinked.

"Chlora we are detecting an anomaly with the sensors." He said. "Unfortunately I cannot allow you acces to Phenix until this is resolved. Is there anything I should know?"

He ran the scans again, allocating additional power. It could be a simple smuggler modification. But then again Lakar had managed to sneak a beacon across. He couldn't risk surprises.

On 6/7/2016 at 3:57 PM, kyrozon said:

Seth kept quiettly observing the scene.

As soon as the woman out her hand on Lucious' shoulder he took a more calm stamce and the soul punch gathering around his arm vanished. "i can't relax just yet, there are still people that are wounded around if my guess is right."

"A medic?  Wonderful!  Come, yes, we need your help..." She released his shoulder and began picking her way across the floor, which was littered with cement, ceiling tile, and other assorted rubble.

Richard opened his box, removed a few supplies, and followed them.

Edited by Yzjdriel

23 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ash folds his arms, after the comment and sighs*

*Legion looks to him* Garud, do not treat the Tenno like so, it was not their fault..my apologies, we're Orokin Believers, we...are a bit...jumpy. *he turns to the buyer* 100 Ducats my friend and as you are my first customer, our lovely lady here gets a free gift of her choosing. 

*The Ash teleports away, he seems to be triggered by the loud noise from outside* 

Sam turned slightly at the second compliment. 

"Got any Orokin music disks?" She asks. "All I have is Alan's Deth Rap remixes."

((Think death metal with people screaming the lyrics.))

She tilts her head.

"And you can stop with the lovely lady compliments. Smooth talking won't work on me." She says. "I'm no lady. I am Tenno."

Alan sighs.

"No one doubts that girl." He said. "Get used to compliments."

He looked at Legion.

"Puritans eh?" He said. "Firm believers that the only problem with the Empire was the ones in charge?"

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

The Infested here are my...pets, *she pets a charger* ..I control the infested, can I pass or not?... 

Simon scratched his head. This was... unexpected.

"I'm sorry." He said. "But Phenix is the one place the infested have not touched. And we would prefer it stay that way."

He looked at the ship.

"I could allow you to reach orbit." He said. "But we cannot allow any uncontrolled infested biomass to reach the surface. If you want to take your  'pets' with you, you will need to speak to Arbiter Darrin about proper containment. Though I doubt he will find that option appealing."

A voice comes over the speakers.

"This is Arbiter Darrin." It says. "I will allow you passage to Phenix, so that we can discuss this 'case'." 

The voice continues.

"However, as you can understand, such creatures will not be allowed on the surface." He said. "We will NOT allow the infestation to take root on Phenix. Is that understood?"

Samantha grabs a disk and slides it into her bag. She bows.

"Thank you." She said.

Alan taps on a small data-pad and slides it over to Legion.

"100 ducats." He said. "You might want to avoid engaging in history chats with Arbiter Darrin then."

He looked aroind.

"The lad's a Separatist." He said. "Firmly believes that we should have burned the empire to the ground."

He shook his head.

"Arbiter Ryoko's a Puritan though." He said. "Believes that Synergy could someday rebuild the empire. Take back humanity's spot as rulers of the universe."

He sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder why we went into cryo-sleep." He said. "Why we left the world so broken."

He seems older, and more weary.

{A small golden hook slithers over the edge of the market stall alcove. It appears to be a Lacera hook. It snags a prime component and begins to lift it.}

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*The Ash Prime, Grabs hold on the hook, looking for where it came from*

The hook appears to snake around over the roof of the market stall. It appears to dangle from a rooftop above the alcove.

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Syarn Prime speaks out*

Of course, I;ll keep my ship in orbit, I'm on my way, and then we can talk 

Simon keys the rail to power up.

"You are clear for punch." He says. "Please contact Arbiter Darrin as soon as you reach orbit."

46 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"A medic?  Wonderful!  Come, yes, we need your help..." She released his shoulder and began picking her way across the floor, which was littered with cement, ceiling tile, and other assorted rubble.

Richard opened his box, removed a few supplies, and followed them.

Nalia lay pinned underneath a pile of rubble. Her arm felt numb. Broken maybe. She saw a warframe heading towards her. A Nekros, or so she had heard it called.

"Are you the angel of death?" She asked as it approached. "Here to carry me away from this mortal coil."

She watched the frame stand over her.

Dixon peeked over the edge of the rooftop and saw the Ash Prime looking back at him. He stood quickly.

"There was a thief." He said. "Sad something about... ummm..."

He suddenly realized he was holding the Lacera. He slid it behind his back.

"Uhhh..."

He started as the Ash appeared. 

"Hello." He said. "Goodbye."

His warframe beeped. The Invisibilty module did not trigger.

"Uh-oh."

Edited by Rakawan

Ryoko stepped off the roof towards the Loki

"Dixon!" He called. "You weren't trying to steal from these fine folk, where you?"

He turned to the Ash.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "You make someone a Tenno and suddenly they think they can do whatever they want."

He sighed, then his head snapped up.

"Normally I'd send him back to Darrin." He said. "But you look like a tough chap."

He leaned in.

"Tell you what." He said. "You take this young fool to the dueling rings. Namira can set up the handcaps however you want. Make it melee only, make him melee only, or full loadout."

He looks at the downed Loki.

"Or hand him over to me." He said. "Either one works."

Edited by Rakawan

14 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Ash jumps up, into the alcove onto the roof*

Show yourself!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Syarn gets closer to orbit and then contacts Arbiter* 

((We will need to wait a bit for the Saryn thing. My friend who usually plays Darrin is busy. I could play him, but he's got a specific way to do it, that would work better in this case.))

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ash Prime, just grabs Dixon, he then goes to attempt to slam him down onto the floor, out of the air-vent, this ash is not messing around* 

Ryoko holds up a hand.

"If you want to fight him then please do so in an arena." He said. "That way we don't have to explain things to the Archons, and maybe he'll finally learn some manners."

*The Ash has his still locked down, his lex prime on his left hand, aimed down*....Betrayers, think they can still from the Orokin, think agien!*

*Legion walks to them* Whoa Whoa Whoa, whats going on here?...Ash, clam yourself, we don;t want the gaurds on our butts*

Edited by LegionCynex