The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"We have acquired some of this... Kuva." Death says. "Shall I have it sent to the labs?"

"Sounds good, if possible send some Kuva to my clan too, I'm sure they would like to also do their own research, and I know one Tenno who has been mumbling about it for ages. He certainly would want to see it."The oberon replies. "Anyhow, if you need me I will be in Aaron's office." As he finishes that sentence he turns around and heads out of the tunnel. 

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

The man began to fiddle with his frame's bort computer in silence. The cat hid herself (sort of) in the bushes.

Alan steps into the room.

"Not going to the wedding?" He asks. "Good opportunity to rub shoulders with the rich and famous, maybe pick up a few new contracts."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Sounds good, if possible send some Kuva to my clan too, I'm sure they would like to also do their own research, and I know one Tenno who has been mumbling about it for ages. He certainly would want to see it."The oberon replies. "Anyhow, if you need me I will be in Aaron's office." As he finishes that sentence he turns around and heads out of the tunnel. 

"As per the terms negotiated I believe we are now part of your clan." Death says. "Unless Aaron rejected that proposal."

"As per the terms negotiated I believe we are now part of your clan." Death says. "Unless Aaron rejected that proposal."

Evans facepalms as he realises this. "I completly forgot about the whole clan thing. It drifted off my rader, but I'm pretty sure that Aaron accepte the proposal."

Evans facepalms as he realises this. "I completly forgot about the whole clan thing. It drifted off my rader, but I'm pretty sure that Aaron accepte the proposal."

Your desk contains several reports.

One is a report on the assault on the Kuva fortress.

Another highlights the incident regarding Neewa.

A third is a signed document accepting the ex-acolytes and Tsun as clan members, and extending full protection.

There are others as well.

Your desk contains several reports.

One is a report on the assault on the Kuva fortress.

Another highlights the incident regarding Neewa.

A third is a signed document accepting the ex-acolytes and Tsun as clan members, and extending full protection.

There are others as well.

Evans sits down and slides into a chair, picking up the report about the Kuva fortress and opening it. In the time setting up camp alot really just went past by him. Must've been hard for Aaron to keep track of all of this too.

Evans sits down and slides into a chair, picking up the report about the Kuva fortress and opening it. In the time setting up camp alot really just went past by him. Must've been hard for Aaron to keep track of all of this too.

The report details the assault on the fortress.

It lists the WTC, SoH, Graxx Enclave, and a few other scattered clans as members. 

The file reports that the Kween was killed, her reincarnated sister captured, and the fortress turned over to Meridian.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alan steps into the room.

"Not going to the wedding?" He asks. "Good opportunity to rub shoulders with the rich and famous, maybe pick up a few new contracts."

It appears that the man is digging various logs, photo images, scan reports, and maps on his HUD. He turned his face in Alan's direction to say, "At this stage, it is usually contractors who seek to hire our irregulars"

He returned his gaze to the HUD screen again.

"Events like these make me reminisce about those of who wasn't fortunate enough to live to enjoy them"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The report details the assault on the fortress.

It lists the WTC, SoH, Graxx Enclave, and a few other scattered clans as members. 

The file reports that the Kween was killed, her reincarnated sister captured, and the fortress turned over to Meridian.

Evans puts the report down to pick the one up about Neewa, remebering that one clan member was send to investigate, but who he couldn't recall.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

It appears that the man is digging various logs, photo images, scan reports, and maps on his HUD. He turned his face in Alan's direction to say, "At this stage, it is usually contractors who seek to hire our irregulars"

He returned his gaze to the HUD screen again.

"Events like these make me reminisce about those of who wasn't fortunate enough to live to enjoy them"

Alan nods.

"The curse of the survivors." He says. "I remember one Tenno. Ryan Tanis. Lost his entire squadron. He was never the same. Insisted on doing everything himself from then on. It's take him a long time to rely on others."

Alan nods.

"The curse of the survivors." He says. "I remember one Tenno. Ryan Tanis. Lost his entire squadron. He was never the same. Insisted on doing everything himself from then on. It's take him a long time to rely on others."

There was a deep breath in return and a nod to take a sit nearby.

"Yesterday, you asked me of my platoon mates. I wonder, did you find yours?"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

There was a deep breath in return and a nod to take a sit nearby.

"Yesterday, you asked me of my platoon mates. I wonder, did you find yours?"

"Sal bit it when the Stalker found the resevoir. One of only five casualties. Everyone says it could have been worse. Doesn't feel like it somedays." He says. "Nathan's pod malfunctioned. Cass woke up fine, or so we thought. He's refused to touch a frame unless necessary and spends most of his time in the libraries of Hexis. No one has heard from Daryl."

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Sal bit it when the Stalker found the resevoir. One of only five casualties. Everyone says it could have been worse. Doesn't feel like it somedays." He says. "Nathan's pod malfunctioned. Cass woke up fine, or so we thought. He's refused to touch a frame unless necessary and spends most of his time in the libraries of Hexis. No one has heard from Daryl."

"Seo's and Cef's pods for some unknown reason were nearby when we awoke. Some years ago, we stumbled at Gunther's remnants in the void; he died during the collapse or not long after it. Same with Yennifer - her remnants and belongings were recovered in an antique improvised camp inside one of the abandoned Phobos mines. The fate of remaining eleven remains unknown to this day. Some of the high officers hint that I should probably let it go, but I simply can't imagine how would I go to sleep without the fear to see their faces"

He continues to dig. And judging by the acceleration of his actions, he grew slightly nervous.

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Seo's and Cef's pods for some unknown reason were nearby when we awoke. Some years ago, we stumbled at Gunther's remnants in the void; he died during the collapse or not long after it. Same with Yennifer - her remnants and belongings were recovered in an antique improvised camp inside one of the abandoned Phobos mines. The fate of remaining eleven remains unknown to this day. Some of the high officers hint that I should let it go, but I simply can't imagine how would I go to sleep without the fear to see their faces"

He continues to dig. And judging by the acceleration of his actions, he grew slightly nervous.

"People here." He says. "They have a way of attracting the past. Ryoko's working on a tower in Lua.  I could put in a word, see if he can find any records."

He traces the arc of a flower stem.

"It's so easy for these young'uns to tell us to let it go." He says. "Wait till they've lost someone."

The skeptical grunt sounds back.

"That would be nice of you, yet, the problem is that someone or something has wiped everything concerning our platoon. Even our damn memories of how we ended up in the cryo pods and what preceded it"

He shook his head, "I've figuratively dug the system with own nose for answers daily, but the only clue, or rather a memento that I have is but a single holographic photo. I have no Idea what happened to us during the collapse, but someone worked rightfully to leave that in the past" 

Edited by Teloch

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"A liftetime of military endeavors." He says. "And you are incorrect. Creating an imprint from a human is much harder, much more costly, and much less likely to succeed than with Tenno. This is why the Keepers generally to not even attempt such, despite popular request. I was an accident. My death triggered a... interesting reaction from a Keeper."

Sarah laughed.  "Did it now?  Were y-you close?"

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Well I'd like to know more about Ash." She says. "A friend of mine chose him and I wanted to know more about his capabilities."

->Document updated

-> Warframes -> Ash

"Ash, huh?  Interesting first pick.  Ash himself is sort of what you'd expect a ninja to be.  Shurikens, smoke bombs, silent assassinations, he's got all that.  Statistically, he's not too shabby, either.  His base health and shielding lets him take quite a bit of punishment before going down, and his ability to sprint isn't that bad either.  He won't beat a Loki in a foot race, but he definitely outspeeds most other Warframes.  However, all of these come with some downsides, some minor, some major.  Let's get the bigger bits of bad news out of the way first; Ash has no true form of crowd control that isn't 'kill everything in sight', and he's also not much of a team player if he doesn't have Augments.  While offing enemies is always appreciated, Ash can't cover his teammates as well, say, like blinding them or tossing a Bastille over to lift people.  On a more minor bit of bad news, Ash is also prone to falling off quick once enemies begin adapting and they begin sending in stronger reinforcements.

Ash's first power is Shuriken.  He lobs out...Well, shuriken, that home in on enemies, slicing them open and dealing nine instances of Slash damage over the course of ten seconds.  If all this seems strange, I'll update this guide with terms I'm referring to.  Shuriken itself is nothing flashy.  While it can remove particuarly mean bad guys from a fight, more often than not, I've had mixed results.  However, it's got a little something, an Augment, for itself.  Seeking Shurikens also drop enemy armor.  Increase the strength enough, and Ash's Shurikens suddenly turn from "Ok" to "Ensured armor stripping".  So it's got that going for it.

The second is Smoke Screen.  It's basically Invisibility, except it also stuns enemies in the initial detonation range.  This ALSO has an Augment, Smoke Shadow.  This Augment will also cloak nearby teammates.  Basic rules for Invisibility otherwise apply; Enemies can still hear you, they'll still see corpses, but anything that relies on sight won't be alarmed by an invisible Warframe.

His third power is Teleport.  In short, Ash warps to a foe and stabs them in the face.  Has an Augment, Fatal Teleport, which automates Finishers, adds more damage on them, and refunds some Energy if it lands a kill.  As of late, he can now teleport to Objects and Storage Containers.  Do not mistake this for Switch Teleport, though; Switch swaps positions between the targets, Teleport itself only brings Ash to the target.

And his final power is Bladestorm.  This is a toggled ability; On first cast, Ash begins marking enemies for death.  When casted again, all hell breaks loose as Ash instead begins murdering any and all marked enemies that are still standing.  Marks consume Energy; But if Ash is invisible by any means, they consume less Energy, giving this power some synergy with Smoke Screen.  Of note is that Finisher damage is used instead of any other damage type; This is what makes Ash so dangerous.  Finisher damage just doesn't care about armor or shields.  And as you can expect, it's also got an Augment, Rising Storm.  All it does is increase the melee combo counter.  It's an afterthought these days, but back when there was no Body Count or Drifting Contact, this Augment used to be one of the few ways to extend it.  So that's Ash for you; If you plan on going solo, or for a short mission, I can't really recommend much better.  His stealth lets him take a breather when the heat rises, and his power set is amazingly good at killing things, really, really quickly."

-> Terms Updated

-> Augment

-> Finisher Damage

->Slash Damage

-> Procs

On 1/20/2017 at 11:19 AM, Rakawan said:

He holds out his arm.

"There is a shuttle waiting to take us to the rehearsal." He says. "Now your brother may be there, but I have contacted some I'd visuals and made sure we will not be seated in sight and I have a few people standing h to intercept him if we are spotted. You will not have to speak to him if you do not want to. Once the wedding is over we will join the first dance and then return here. Is that agreeable."

She winces at his mention "Very good." She grabs his arm "We shall be off!" She giggles

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She winces at his mention "Very good." She grabs his arm "We shall be off!" She giggles

He leads you to an ornate shuttle.

As you board Ares suddenly stops.

"Marcus." He says icily.

"Ares." The Excalibur in front of him responds, with equal coolness.

Neither speaks as the shuttle launches.

Ares' gaze does not leave Marcus, and the two glare at eachother coolly as it preps for punch.

On 1/20/2017 at 6:33 PM, Teloch said:

The skeptical grunt sounds back.

"That would be nice of you, yet, the problem is that someone or something has wiped everything concerning our platoon. Even our damn memories of how we ended up in the cryo pods and what preceded it"

He shook his head, "I've figuratively dug the system with own nose for answers daily, but the only clue, or rather a memento that I have is but a single holographic photo. I have no Idea what happened to us during the collapse, but someone worked rightfully to leave that in the past" 

Alan nudges a blade of grass back into place.

"Mind sharing it." He says. "Perhaps new eyes can glean new details."

On 1/20/2017 at 5:48 PM, kyrozon said:

Evans puts the report down to pick the one up about Neewa, remebering that one clan member was send to investigate, but who he couldn't recall.

The report indicates that a group of Tenno, with no previous records, kidnapped her in order to cure her. Their craft was tracked to a location two miles outside the colony before all signals went dark.

A revision indicates that the warframes involved where found torn to shreds.

The report contains little extra data. There is a redacted reference to something, but you cannot make it out.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The report indicates that a group of Tenno, with no previous records, kidnapped her in order to cure her. Their craft was tracked to a location two miles outside the colony before all signals went dark.

A revision indicates that the warframes involved where found torn to shreds.

The report contains little extra data. There is a redacted reference to something, but you cannot make it out.

Evans curiousity was perked by the redacted reference, part of him felt tempted to contact the council about it. Deciding to do so he attempt to contact a member, or atleast someone who works for the council.