The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, kyrozon said:

Evans curiousity was perked by the redacted reference, part of him felt tempted to contact the council about it. Deciding to do so he attempt to contact a member, or atleast someone who works for the council.

A red and black equinox answers.

"How may I assist you Tenno?" She asks

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A red and black equinox answers.

"How may I assist you Tenno?" She asks

"Greetings tenno, I'm curious to this redacted subject that is present in a report I received, any possibility that you can tell me more about it?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

"It's about Neewa being taken by the bunch of rogue tenno."

She checks the file and goes still.

"Yes..." She says. "That would explain a great many things. It is nothing. A myth, included only as a possibility. Something personal to one of the counselors. It has been deemed unimportant."

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alan nudges a blade of grass back into place.

"Mind sharing it." He says. "Perhaps new eyes can glean new details."

There is a brief moment of considerations, but after about five seconds of silent motionlessness, the heavy reaches for inner storages and hands a small black composite parallelepiped object with sleek edges that reminds a casing for something.

{inspect it closer / open it}  {try to focus on the memory traces} {hand it back}

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She checks the file and goes still.

"Yes..." She says. "That would explain a great many things. It is nothing. A myth, included only as a possibility. Something personal to one of the counselors. It has been deemed unimportant."

"A myth is nothing? I've heard so many myths, from the orokin being alive, and many other things. Along with the Twin queens being alive, yet two of those myths ended up being true in the twin queens being orokin blood."

Just now, Teloch said:

There is a brief moment of considerations, but after about five seconds of silent motionlessness, the heavy reaches for inner storages and hands a small black composite parallelepiped object with sleek edges that reminds a casing for something.

{inspect it closer / open it}  {try to focus on the memory traces} {hand it back}

Alan focuses on it, trying to discern any memories from void imprints that may have been left.

Just now, kyrozon said:

"A myth is nothing? I've heard so many myths, from the orokin being alive, and many other things. Along with the Twin queens being alive, yet two of those myths ended up being true in the twin queens being orokin blood."

"There is a difference between rumor, and myth." She says. "You inquiry has proven most useful. The council will consider your request to declassify the document when it convenes tomorrow."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"There is a difference between rumor, and myth." She says. "You inquiry has proven most useful. The council will consider your request to declassify the document when it convenes tomorrow."

"Can you atleast give me an update on the Fire Hawx operative that is part of this operation?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

Alan focuses on it, trying to discern any memories from void imprints that may have been left.

There seemed to be three spots on it: one - the strongest - is sitting literally next to Alan feels and "smells" like hot iron and blood; the other one is barely distinguishable and rather mixed: it feels much lighter, with seeming vibes of lavender. The spot is obvious, but it is impossible to sense even approximate distance due to the faintness of the clue; the third trail is a trail only nominally - it is rather a 99% hollow spot that states nothing and has nearly no "scents" to it.

{inspect it closer/open it} {focus more heavily on a certain spot} {return it and tell about observations} 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis spoke up. "How did you pass, if you dont mind me asking?"

"You have seen the human soldiers on this planet?" He asks. "The ones who call themselves Archons?"

He steps up to stand beside you.

"I was the first. We were sent on a mission with Tenno. A chance a prove we could hold our own." He says. "I was the lead. We were tipped off that Sargas Ruk was negotiating a deal with an arms dealer on Mercury. We engaged them. I myself managed to kill Ruk, or one of his clones, though the battle cost me my life."

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

There seemed to be three spots on it: one - the strongest - is sitting literally next to Alan feels and "smells" like hot iron and blood; the other one is barely distinguishable and rather mixed: it feels much lighter, with seeming vibes of lavender. The spot is obvious, but it is impossible to sense even approximate distance due to the faintness of the clue; the third trail is a trail only nominally - it is rather a 99% hollow spot that states nothing and has nearly no "scents" to it.

{inspect it closer/open it} {focus more heavily on a certain spot} {return it and tell about observations} 

Alan focuses on the one that smells of lavender.

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Alan focuses on the one that smells of lavender.

It takes some effort and concentration but the clue opens more: the lavender "scent" gives space for what can be characterized as a light bouquet of senses and feelings one may experience on an average springtime champaign. It appears to be the person's mindscape snapshot. The trail also has emotional vibes: the sense of solidarity and collective responsibility, natural yet sharpened sense of dignity, strong faith in others and desire to bolster their potential, considerable fear that is overshadowed by adamantly strong hope, a certain degree of quiet wisdom that is common to those faithful, significant concern for others, and a quite obvious feel of affection. Nothing past these observations can be "datamined"; the "scent" is distinguishable but it is impossible to take a trail from this particular location in the same way as it is impossible for hounds to catch the trace of a suspect in the area where he or she has never been before.

{inspect it closer/open it} {focus more heavily on another spot} {return it and tell about observations} 

Edited by Teloch

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You have seen the human soldiers on this planet?" He asks. "The ones who call themselves Archons?"

He steps up to stand beside you.

"I was the first. We were sent on a mission with Tenno. A chance a prove we could hold our own." He says. "I was the lead. We were tipped off that Sargas Ruk was negotiating a deal with an arms dealer on Mercury. We engaged them. I myself managed to kill Ruk, or one of his clones, though the battle cost me my life."

Stabilis nods. "You did good. Even some tenno struggle to kill him, although they do have the benefit of the warframes."  He steps back, and walks away. "I'll be getting something to eat. You're more than welcome to join me."

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He leads you to an ornate shuttle.

As you board Ares suddenly stops.

"Marcus." He says icily.

"Ares." The Excalibur in front of him responds, with equal coolness.

Neither speaks as the shuttle launches.

Ares' gaze does not leave Marcus, and the two glare at eachother coolly as it preps for punch.

She smiles, eying the Excaliber cautiously. With one hand she reaches out and lightly grabs his arm, "Come on honey, let's sit." 

On 1/23/2017 at 0:00 PM, kyrozon said:

"Can you atleast give me an update on the Fire Hawx operative that is part of this operation?"

"He has been infected and has been provided with boosters to hold the infection at bay." She says.

On 1/23/2017 at 0:50 PM, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis nods. "You did good. Even some tenno struggle to kill him, although they do have the benefit of the warframes."  He steps back, and walks away. "I'll be getting something to eat. You're more than welcome to join me."

He extends his hand, handing you an ornate necklace.

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She smiles, eying the Excaliber cautiously. With one hand she reaches out and lightly grabs his arm, "Come on honey, let's sit." 

Ares takes a seat where he can both see the Excalibur and position himself between him and you.

On 1/23/2017 at 0:28 PM, Teloch said:

It takes some effort and concentration but the clue opens more: the lavender "scent" gives space for what can be characterized as a light bouquet of senses and feelings one may experience on an average springtime champaign. It appears to be the person's mindscape snapshot. The trail also has emotional vibes: the sense of solidarity and collective responsibility, natural yet sharpened sense of dignity, strong faith in others and desire to bolster their potential, considerable fear that is overshadowed by adamantly strong hope, a certain degree of quiet wisdom that is common to those faithful, significant concern for others, and a quite obvious feel of affection. Nothing past these observations can be "datamined"; the "scent" is distinguishable but it is impossible to take a trail from this particular location in the same way as it is impossible for hounds to catch the trace of a suspect in the area where he or she has never been before.

{inspect it closer/open it} {focus more heavily on another spot} {return it and tell about observations} 

Alan remembers the "scent" and opens the picture.

On 1/19/2017 at 6:35 PM, Yzjdriel said:

Richard tilted his head at the name.  "Ahh, yes, the young man Alaina brought in and tried very hard to keep out of the system.  I assume you have your reasons for not wishing to be there, so I made sure that little visit never officially happened."  He paused.  "As to the cost, I believe you'll find I'm as big a fan of bureaucracy as you are.  That is to say, not.  You wish to find your sister.  I wish to keep a perfect record of service while Chairman of Medicine.  And to find whoever abducted a young girl and give them a stern kick in the anterior."

((unearthing))

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll be sure to leave their head attached long enough for them to feel that pain." Rip says, tapping the dread arrow against the bow."

"I like you." Richard's voice was cold and detached, but his mannerisms made it clear that he was sincere in his declaration.  His anger seemed to be directed elsewhere.

"Lead on, Alice."

((@Denny2669 doot XD))

Edited by Yzjdriel