The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"He is currently aboard  Defender class vessel pursuing a Golem." She says. "That is all I can tell you."

The oberon sighs. "Alright, thank you for informing me. Any possibility you could sent updates on his situation if anything important happens?"

10 hours ago, kyrozon said:

The oberon sighs. "Alright, thank you for informing me. Any possibility you could sent updates on his situation if anything important happens?"

"You will be updated if anything of note happens." She says, and cuts the channel.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She glares at the other then looks out the windows. All the while still keeping her hand on her knives.

The shuttle comes out of punch near an Orokin tower. A Corpus Cruiser and an Orokin style Dreadnought float nearby.

((Port to Lua temporarily))

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis approaches the stall, looking for something that he'll find delectable.  Sarah walks a short ways off, seeming to be sight seeing.

The stalls serve almost every type of food imaginable.

Gallik has a hood on and seems more intent on observing people than talking to anyone.

18 hours ago, Teloch said:

The greatsword is quite remarkable from the close inspection: it is compositive, its blade was cut from the wholesome lump of a certain prismite deposit; the total length of the weapon is slightly shorter than the same of primed Galatine but this sword is considerably heavier than its straight siblings due to the unique material composition. The blade replicates the ancient "flamberge" design, featuring the wave-like antiphase blade that narrows closer to the tip, the willow leaf-like head of the tip for additional piercing capacities and more remote center of weight, the blade's trough is reinforced with fine plating that extends for the 2/3 of the blade length, and acts as the interlocked pressure seal for the whole construction. Such unique blade form allows to slash through the layers of enemy armor and to cause terrible lacerations to all things organic. The greatsword has the main handle and the rarely seen in conventional orokin weaponsmithing schools upper handle which is situated right above the main guard and below the secondary guard; this construction states that the owner decided to follow such unconventional design pattern in order to utilize the wider range of fencing techniques. From the decoration standpoint, the greatsword is more spartan than something you would normally expect from orokin craftsmanship - the most noticeable piece of decor is the shield-like crest that serves as the main guard's core and hosting a writing on it;

Reveal hidden contents

1BMOVAf.png

the main guard's beams are sculpted to imitate some predatory avian's wings; the pommel is sculpted to imitate a serpent head. Instead of the energy lines that are normal to primed galatines, the blade's through plating is pulsing red with a spanning row of glowing words. 

Reveal hidden contents

GazbLZ6.png

By the reversed side of the sword - right at the backing "main guard shield" - two master labels can be found: a minimalistic taurus head and the equally minimalistic lion standing on its back paws.

The purpose of its partially crystalline construction becomes obvious once the owner touches the waving blade, making its midnight red (almost black) matt surface burn with fire from within the stone. It appears that this flamberge conduits and focuses its owner's madurai powers as if it was his natural extension. Basically, this artifact brings the proverb which says that "each sword is but as good as the one who wields it" to the ultima. 

Anyway, the heavy slightly shook the object, shaking Alan from contemplating state he sunk into.

"So what did you find? Was it the location of my platoon's stationing HQ?" he asked still not entirely believing that his frind can literally read objects. 

"Indeed." Alan says. "And might I say that the craftmanship is exquisite. I have seen only two weapons that may be of similar caliber."

41 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You will be updated if anything of note happens." She says, and cuts the channel.

Evan lets out another sigh as the channel is cut, looking through the few other notes. He felt very worried for Nomad, why couldn't they have send a tenno on that job? Those thoughts where pushed aside as he picks up the next most interesting note.

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

Evan lets out another sigh as the channel is cut, looking through the few other notes. He felt very worried for Nomad, why couldn't they have send a tenno on that job? Those thoughts where pushed aside as he picks up the next most interesting note.

The next report indicates that one of the Miraalan Warlords, Arbiter Ryoko, has begun reclamation of a tower on Lua, and is seeking volunteers to aid in research and construction.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The next report indicates that one of the Miraalan Warlords, Arbiter Ryoko, has begun reclamation of a tower on Lua, and is seeking volunteers to aid in research and construction.

Evan put the report back down as he listed clanmembers in his mind that might be interested. Looking around for any other interesting file.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Indeed." Alan says. "And might I say that the craftmanship is exquisite. I have seen only two weapons that may be of similar caliber."

"If only old Haidar could hear that, he would take it as yet another confirmation of his statement and the life-long mission to prove that one can be a superior artisan regardless if they are orokin or not. Crafting Bellona was his milestone masterwork and my artisanship exam at the same time. If I would ever have a chance to pass his tradition to another generation, I will do the same"

The heavy stood up and holstered his belongings.

"Are you ready for the archeology and recovery expedition? We may even take Seth and Tony with us so they could learn why it is crucial to stick together, and, if we are lucky, we might even expand our "oldies" club"

Edited by Teloch

The stalls serve almost every type of food imaginable.

Gallik has a hood on and seems more intent on observing people than talking to anyone.

Stabilis is busy buying a meal, which seems to be mostly rice. Sarah walks over to Gallik. "Do y-you not like b-being s-seen in public?"  She folds her hands in front of her as she says this. 

7 hours ago, Teloch said:

"If only old Haidar could hear that, he would take it as yet another confirmation of his statement and the life-long mission to prove that one can be a superior artisan regardless if they are orokin or not. Crafting Bellona was his milestone masterwork and my artisanship exam at the same time. If I would ever have a chance to pass his tradition to another generation, I will do the same"

The heavy stood up and holstered his belongings.

"Are you ready for the archeology and recovery expedition? We may even take Seth and Tony with us so they could learn why it is crucial to stick together, and, if we are lucky, we might even expand our "oldies" club"

As you stand you hear a bit of laughter and several flower petals fall from your shoulders, as if placed there.

"I'd rather not bring initiates in what nyvut tells me will be a long and potentially grueling mission." Alan says. "However it appears we have two volunteers."

The Excalibur kneels and offers his blade as a knight would. A Loki, dusting petal from his hands, appears beside him and bows.

"Philip is a first rate swordsman, and calm under pressure." Alan says. "And Dixon is a darn good infiltrator and scout. Perfect for mission when you don't know what you are up against."

The Loki shrugs.

"What about my other virtues?" He asks. 

"Should you display any virtues I will edit my introduction to include them." Alan says. "

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis is busy buying a meal, which seems to be mostly rice. Sarah walks over to Gallik. "Do y-you not like b-being s-seen in public?"  She folds her hands in front of her as she says this. 

"As far as my people know, I am dead." He whispers. "I wish to avoid the uproar this existence would cause. Besides, I am content to simply watch those I fought for go about their lives."

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Evan put the report back down as he listed clanmembers in his mind that might be interested. Looking around for any other interesting file.

Death has submitted a report offering to train clan memebers as a Barrow-Keepers. There is a report from the Healers citing concern over Famine's dietary habits. There is also a complaint about loud noises from getting chemical lab. 

Mine report catches your eye. It is from the Phenix council. Apparently several nomads from Mars have requested to settle on the Gray Isle. The council is interested in your opinion on the desert as a habitat and mentions that he requested lands fall close to your encampment.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Death has submitted a report offering to train clan memebers as a Barrow-Keepers. There is a report from the Healers citing concern over Famine's dietary habits. There is also a complaint about loud noises from getting chemical lab. 

Mine report catches your eye. It is from the Phenix council. Apparently several nomads from Mars have requested to settle on the Gray Isle. The council is interested in your opinion on the desert as a habitat and mentions that he requested lands fall close to your encampment.

Looking at the submitted report by Death the Oberon quickly opens up a comms channel to the volt, informing him about it and getting a very cheery response from the Tenno before having the channel cut off. The other reports had to wait as one reqest stood out.

A few nomads wanted to settle on this Isle it appeared. Evan hadn't considered the possibilities of it so far, but with the Sentients on the Isle most likely just being a few strays he wouldn't see the hurt. Besides they could always call his group for help if it was required.

Soon he would find himself writing a reply to the report asking if there was a possiblity of meeting the nomads before deciding on the matter.

-----

Somewhere else in the encampment the Volt would be dashing around looking for Death, Evan had brought an interesting offer to his attention and he certainly wanted to get in on it. 

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you stand you hear a bit of laughter and several flower petals fall from your shoulders, as if placed there.

"I'd rather not bring initiates in what nyvut tells me will be a long and potentially grueling mission." Alan says. "However it appears we have two volunteers."

The Excalibur kneels and offers his blade as a knight would. A Loki, dusting petal from his hands, appears beside him and bows.

"Jas is a first rate swordsman, and calm under pressure." Alan says. "And Dixon is a darn good infiltrator and scout. Perfect for mission when you don't know what you are up against."

The Loki shrugs.

"What about my other virtues?" He asks. 

"Should you display any virtues I will edit my introduction to include them." Alan says. "

"Well, we weren't very prepared to face genocidal aliens when they threw us at them. If you prefer not to throw the youngsters into the deep end, then let's hope that girl will have luck in rallying them together"

The heavy ignored Loki's prank and lift the excalibur to his normal stance by his shoulder.

"Save your mannerism for ceremonies, soldier" he commented the gesture. 

While Siger took a moment to open his HUD and to set the autopilot to deliver the vessel, Baast leaped from the bush she was hiding in and playfully pounced at Dixion.

"Make your preparations and keep in mind that we don't know what lies ahead. Orokin did not call void the "demon space" for nothing"

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

Looking at the submitted report by Death the Oberon quickly opens up a comms channel to the volt, informing him about it and getting a very cheery response from the Tenno before having the channel cut off. The other reports had to wait as one reqest stood out.

A few nomads wanted to settle on this Isle it appeared. Evan hadn't considered the possibilities of it so far, but with the Sentients on the Isle most likely just being a few strays he wouldn't see the hurt. Besides they could always call his group for help if it was required.

Soon he would find himself writing a reply to the report asking if there was a possiblity of meeting the nomads before deciding on the matter.

-----

Somewhere else in the encampment the Volt would be dashing around looking for Death, Evan had brought an interesting offer to his attention and he certainly wanted to get in on it. 

The high council replies that the nomads are also interested in meeting. In fact they are on their way to the Gray Isle now.

--------------

Death is still speaking to the Kween. She seems oddly truthful about minor details. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The high council replies that the nomads are also interested in meeting. In fact they are on their way to the Gray Isle now.

--------------

Death is still speaking to the Kween. She seems oddly truthful about minor details. 

Evan was suprised to hear that the nomads where already on their way, quickly requesting the coordinats of where they are supposed to land.

---------

The volt comes to a slow as he nears Death and the Kween, making a short bow to the Kween, but his stance makes it clear it was more mockery than politeness. "I was told you wanted to train Tenno to become Barrow-keepers."

16 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Evan was suprised to hear that the nomads where already on their way, quickly requesting the coordinats of where they are supposed to land.

---------

The volt comes to a slow as he nears Death and the Kween, making a short bow to the Kween, but his stance makes it clear it was more mockery than politeness. "I was told you wanted to train Tenno to become Barrow-keepers."

Their landing zone puts them right outside the quantum entrance the defenses placed for you.

---------------

Death looks at you.

"And Crypt Guardians." He says. "Are you truly interested? Then compel her."

He points to the Kween.

"She has the location of her bases Siphons." He says. "Persuade her to tell us where they are."

He steps back.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Their landing zone puts them right outside the quantum entrance the defenses placed for you.

---------------

Death looks at you.

"And Crypt Guardians." He says. "Are you truly interested? Then compel her."

He points to the Kween.

"She has the location of her bases Siphons." He says. "Persuade her to tell us where they are."

He steps back.

The oberon rises from his seat and heads to the quantum entrance, hoping to get there as the nomads land.

--------

The Volt goes stand infront of the Kween, shortly bowing yet again, although with a more respecting stance. "Never thought I had the honour of meeting Orokin blood ever again."

"As far as my people know, I am dead." He whispers. "I wish to avoid the uproar this existence would cause. Besides, I am content to simply watch those I fought for go about their lives."

Sarah nods.  "Y-you're lucky.  Almost everyone I kn-knew is dead."  Stabilis walks over with a rice bowl, with some chicken mixed in.  "Take some if you wish, I won't mind." he says.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Sarah nods.  "Y-you're lucky.  Almost everyone I kn-knew is dead."  Stabilis walks over with a rice bowl, with some chicken mixed in.  "Take some if you wish, I won't mind." he says.

"And do what, exactly, with it?" He asks.