The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 1/27/2017 at 0:07 PM, kyrozon said:

"Well, apparently the void can allow for more tricks than just power the warframes. I'm not entirely sure how it works, but it manages to disarm the guardians and then its just the usual matter of putting as many bullets into em as possibe."

"But the chambers where warded against such." She says. "Fine, keep your secrets. Now tell me. Why have you come to my cell?"

On 1/27/2017 at 0:08 PM, kyrozon said:

The oberon holsters his rifle as soon as the Inaros speaks up, bowing towards the tenno."Sorry for my reaction, but this place was infested with Sentients when we arrived here and it left me and my fellow tenno jumpy to say the least."

"I see." The Inaros says. "My children will have to be on their guard. Now come, surely there is a place where we can discuss matters safely."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"But the chambers where warded against such." She says. "Fine, keep your secrets. Now tell me. Why have you come to my cell?"

"Its simple curiousity. Can't a Tenno try to learn about the leaders of one of their biggest enemies?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I see." The Inaros says. "My children will have to be on their guard. Now come, surely there is a place where we can discuss matters safely."

Evan nods as he turns around, walking towards his camp. "Follow me, our camp is the best place to go."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Its simple curiousity. Can't a Tenno try to learn about the leaders of one of their biggest enemies?"

"Clever Tenno." She says. "Yes very clever. But I will say no more to spies and murderers."

She turns her back. The obsidian blades forming the bars of the cell turn into a wall between you and her.

"A good try." Death says. "Some of what she has said can be used. Very well. You have passed the first test."

The Nomad elder and the Inaros follow you.

As the group head inside the Tenno camp they get greeted by a Mesa who whispers something to Evan, before bowing to the Inaros. "Pleasure meeting ya, would your bunch of Nomads have any problem if a Tenno sticks around with em. For safety and all that stuff."

"Mira! Show more respect to our guests."

"Listen, that you;re a stiff plank doesn't mean I will be too. Sometimes you oughta cut loose." The mesa replied, only getting a short grunt in response from the Oberon.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Clever Tenno." She says. "Yes very clever. But I will say no more to spies and murderers."

She turns her back. The obsidian blades forming the bars of the cell turn into a wall between you and her.

"A good try." Death says. "Some of what she has said can be used. Very well. You have passed the first test."

"You also commanded murderers." The volt states as the Kween turns around. His attention going to Death as soon as the Nekros speaks up. "Good! It went better than I expected myself."

On 1/20/2017 at 4:33 PM, Rakawan said:

"Tony tried to kill our last teacher." She says.

"Tried. NOT. To. Kill." He says. "Mental. Programming. Not. Easy. To. Shake."

-An awkward moment - Was it something he said?-  "So, first time here, I'll admit.  If you don't mind...?"

On 1/28/2017 at 6:38 AM, Denny2669 said:

Alice shook her head a little, a small frown dissapearing from her face shortly after "You ever tried floating? Better than this telleport woodoo I can tell ya."

On 1/28/2017 at 4:32 PM, Rakawan said:

Rip has a far more... visceral reaction.

The trashcan is soon full of what was probably once his lunch.

He does not appear to be in a good mood.

Richard was rapidly keying things into his terminal, multiple message windows open.  He didn't look up or otherwise appear to notice Rip, but a surge of energy and a soothing of the latter's digestive system indicated otherwise.

"We may have a very serious problem..." he muttered to himself after a few moments.  As though the room itself had been waiting for these exact words, the wall behind him shimmered and vanished, revealing a disturbingly extensive armory for an office located inside a hospital.  Weapons began levitating off the shelves and arranging themselves into complimentary loadouts.

A line of lights along the wall lit up, indicating that Alice and Rip were welcome to peruse the arsenal.  Richard said nothing, still furiously typing.

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard was rapidly keying things into his terminal, multiple message windows open.  He didn't look up or otherwise appear to notice Rip, but a surge of energy and a soothing of the latter's digestive system indicated otherwise.

"We may have a very serious problem..." he muttered to himself after a few moments.  As though the room itself had been waiting for these exact words, the wall behind him shimmered and vanished, revealing a disturbingly extensive armory for an office located inside a hospital.  Weapons began levitating off the shelves and arranging themselves into complimentary loadouts.

A line of lights along the wall lit up, indicating that Alice and Rip were welcome to peruse the arsenal.  Richard said nothing, still furiously typing.

"What problems do guns not solve?" Alice said as she floated around the shelves, eyeing the weapons. So far she didn't find anything more interesting than her current weapons.

"Also, Rip might use a water bottle."

On 27.01.2017 at 0:53 AM, Rakawan said:

((Philip is the Excalibur, not Jas. Got my own OC's confused.))

Dixon swaps places with a confused Jas, leaving the Oberon to get pounced on.

Seems like this cat was in a playful mood today or suffered from attention insufficiency. Either way, she grappled oberon's leg with the frontal paws and playfully jabbed it with her rear paws for a number of times, just like domestic cats do when an unsuspicious cuddler reaches for their bellies.  And just like other domestic cats do, she fulminantly leaped away before someone could react to her mischief. Yet, the heavy grabbed her cooly when she tried to leap away and put her under his arm as if he was carrying a tailed spud sack, stripping the feline from the luxury of being able to clutch with solid surfaces and exposing her rear (with the furiously dangling tail) to the party. 

"Gathering at the monastery landing site, ETA: 600 seconds from now on. Grab your gear and move to the point. Bear in mind the group composition and the fog of war factor"

Baast slapped her tail against the heavy frame with no effect since her master wasn't considering to put her down, proceeding to the mentioned location with her rear-faced and helplessly hanging her paws under his grip. Unlike her, he doesn't seem to be playful.

Edited by Teloch

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

Seems like this cat was in a playful mood today or suffered from attention insufficiency. Either way, she grappled oberon's leg with the frontal paws and playfully jabbed it with her rear paws for a number of times, just like domestic cats do when an unsuspicious cuddler reaches for their bellies.  And just like other domestic cats do, she fulminantly leaped away before someone could react to her mischief. Yet, the heavy grabbed her cooly when she tried to leap away and put her under his arm as if he was carrying a tailed spud sack, stripping the feline from the luxury of being able to clutch with solid surfaces and exposing her rear (with the furiously dangling tail) to the party. 

"Gathering at the monastery landing site, ETA: 600 seconds from now on. Grab your gear and move to the point. Bear in mind the group composition and the fog of war factor"

Baast slapped her tail against the heavy frame with no effect since her master wasn't considering to put her down, proceeding to the mentioned location with her rear-faced and helplessly hanging her paws under his grip. Unlike her, he doesn't seem to be playful.

Philip arrives wearing a Proto-Excalibur with a Nikana, and Nikana Shoto at his side. No rifle can be seen, but scans would indicated he is carrying a Braton and Lex.

Dixo appears, balancing a Rubico on his shoulder. Scans reveal a set of Talons, and a Lacera in his loadout. He is also lugging a suitcase behind him.

Alan materializes beside you, carrying a Soma, Akstilleto, and Dual Kamas.

A Smeeta Kavat appears next to Dixon, sitting proudly on the back of a massive bear-sized Kubrow. 

The Kubrow shakes her off and strides over to stand by Philip, who acknowledges him with a nod. 

Alan withdraws a small cube from his storage, tossing it up into the air. 

9 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"What problems do guns not solve?" Alice said as she floated around the shelves, eyeing the weapons. So far she didn't find anything more interesting than her current weapons.

"Also, Rip might use a water bottle."

12 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Rip looks for more arrows for his dread, but does not touch any of the guns. He glances at a Soma Prime, before snorting derisvely.

"What does this shoot?" He asks. "Frozen peas?"

On 1/28/2017 at 5:00 PM, kyrozon said:

As the group head inside the Tenno camp they get greeted by a Mesa who whispers something to Evan, before bowing to the Inaros. "Pleasure meeting ya, would your bunch of Nomads have any problem if a Tenno sticks around with em. For safety and all that stuff."

"Mira! Show more respect to our guests."

"Listen, that you;re a stiff plank doesn't mean I will be too. Sometimes you oughta cut loose." The mesa replied, only getting a short grunt in response from the Oberon.

"They already have a protector." The Inaros says. "You will be notified if additional aid is required."

Edited by Rakawan

On 1/28/2017 at 5:02 PM, kyrozon said:

"You also commanded murderers." The volt states as the Kween turns around. His attention going to Death as soon as the Nekros speaks up. "Good! It went better than I expected myself."

"So you possess at least moderate levels of diplomacy." He says. "That is good. How are your skills at shaping void energy?"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They already have a protector." The Inaros says. "You will be notified if additional aid is required."

"If you say so." The mesa replies as she walks off again, Evan simply continious walking to his office.

"So you possess at least moderate levels of diplomacy." He says. "That is good. How are your skills at shaping void energy?"

"I haven't used it much besides my basic warframe abilities... although my mentor said that if I removed the restrictors on my warframe I could be able to tap into more of my potential."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"I haven't used it much besides my basic warframe abilities... although my mentor said that if I removed the restrictors on my warframe I could be able to tap into more of my potential."

"Show me what you can do." He says.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Philip arrives wearing a Proto-Excalibur with a Nikana, and Nikana Shoto at his side. No rifle can be seen, but scans would indicated he is carrying a Braton and Lex.

Dixo appears, balancing a Rubico on his shoulder. Scans reveal a set of Talons, and a Lacera in his loadout. He is also lugging a suitcase behind him.

Alan materializes beside you, carrying a Soma, Akstilleto, and Dual Kamas.

A Smeeta Kavat appears next to Dixon, sitting proudly on the back of a massive bear-sized Kubrow. 

The Kubrow shakes her off and strides over to stand by Philip, who acknowledges him with a nod. 

Alan withdraws a small cube from his storage, tossing it up into the air. 

The heavy fighter-destroyer hybrid stood by with the thrusters on and the landing hatch open. The heavy assessed the crowd and commented the group: "Range and caliber. More like a safari than a rescue mission," he commented before helping the pack to load, "Although, where is your dakra, Alan? Are you being unfaithful to your signature weapon?" he joked.

The insides of the ship seemed ordered and organized, almost no "personal touch", "creative chaos", or "cozy mess" - the interiors are spartan and devoid of any decorations. Yet, the hull insides are fitted with arsenals, cargo storages, cells for pets (with an angry armored cat in it) advanced landing pads module, the interior control interface of ship's weaponry systems, heavy military-grade radio station, and the advanced control and navigation bridge. 

"Alright, Alan, load up the coordinates so we can see the trip destination" a loading interface with a number of sockets appeared, same as two huge holographic 3D maps: one of the void and one of the origins system.

Edited by Teloch

21 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The heavy fighter-destroyer hybrid stood by with the thrusters on and the landing hatch open. The heavy assessed the crowd and commented the group: "Range and caliber. More like a safari than a rescue mission," he commented before helping the pack to load, "Although, where is your dakra, Alan? Are you being unfaithful to your signature weapon?" he joked.

The insides of the ship seemed ordered and organized, almost no "personal touch", "creative chaos", or "cozy mess" - the interiors are spartan and devoid of any decorations. Yet, the hull insides are fitted with arsenals, cargo storages, cells for pets (with an angry armored cat in it) advanced landing pads module, the interior control interface of ship's weaponry systems, heavy military-grade radio station, and the advanced control and navigation bridge. 

"Alright, Alan, load up the coordinates so we can see the trip destination" a loading interface with a number of sockets appeared, same as two huge holographic 3D maps: one of the void and one of the origins system.

Alan follows you, but Philip and Dixon summon their own ships. 

20 minutes ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes smiled.- "A tour?  ...If you don't mind."

She smiles.

"Of course." She says. "Just let me get changed."

Tony watches you as she slips into a room.

"If. You. Hurt. Her..." He starts.

Edited by Rakawan