The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Rip looks for more arrows for his dread, but does not touch any of the guns. He glances at a Soma Prime, before snorting derisvely.

"What does this shoot?" He asks. "Frozen peas?"

"Bullets, silly." Alice answered, flying past as she poked his nose with a "Boop".

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Bullets, silly." Alice answered, flying past as she poked his nose with a "Boop".

He smiles.

"It looks ridiculous." He says. "Two ornate and pretty to be useful."

He looks at a Prisma Gorgon.

"Now this." He says. "This looks powerful. Much better than that pellet gun."

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis walks along, with Sarah leading him, still holding his arm.  She walks towards the center of the town.

The town square has a statue depicting Gallik standing over a defeated Sargas Ruk. A hole appears burnt in the chest of the archon armor and there is a Dark Sword shoved through Ruk, pinning him to the ground.

"Behind my last moments, immortalized in stone." Gallik says wryly. 

All around the square shops are closing up as people head to the wedding.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He smiles.

"It looks ridiculous." He says. "Two ornate and pretty to be useful."

He looks at a Prisma Gorgon.

"Now this." He says. "This looks powerful. Much better than that pellet gun."

"Too pretty to be useful? So my Warframe is useless?" Alice playfully pouted.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Too pretty to be useful? So my Warframe is useless?" Alice playfully pouted.

"What warframe...?" He starts, then his eyes widen.

"That is a warframe?" He asks. "I though it was some sort of costume. I was referring to the gun in the wall."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The town square has a statue depicting Gallik standing over a defeated Sargas Ruk. A hole appears burnt in the chest of the archon armor and there is a Dark Sword shoved through Ruk, pinning him to the ground.

"Behind my last moments, immortalized in stone." Gallik says wryly. 

All around the square shops are closing up as people head to the wedding.

Stabilis as finished eating, and looks around.  "Is there an event happening soon?"  Sarah has let go of him, and is slowly drifting closer to the statue.  "Th-his was y-you?  It l-looks like those old heroes,  th-the ones from t-the legends, like Arthur."

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The oberon sits down in his chair and leans on his desk. "So what drew your attention to the Grey Isles?"

"It was a large swath of unnoccupied land." He says. "And my people are well versed at living in a desert."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It was a large swath of unnoccupied land." He says. "And my people are well versed at living in a desert."

"Should've guessed as much. If you think this is a good place for your people to settle I won't stop you, and if you would ever need aid you always are welcome with us, brother."

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis as finished eating, and looks around.  "Is there an event happening soon?"  Sarah has let go of him, and is slowly drifting closer to the statue.  "Th-his was y-you?  It l-looks like those old heroes,  th-the ones from t-the legends, like Arthur."

"Aye." He says. "My old friend's wedding."

He looks at Sarah.

"He's the one that built the statue." He says. "He always had a preference for legendary architecture. Probably wanted to make sure I went down in history as a hero, not as some idiot who tried to tackle Ruk alone."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What warframe...?" He starts, then his eyes widen.

"That is a warframe?" He asks. "I though it was some sort of costume. I was referring to the gun in the wall."

"Warframes are weapons too. Brutal, magnificent weapons Rippie." she said.

12 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Should've guessed as much. If you think this is a good place for your people to settle I won't stop you, and if you would ever need aid you always are welcome with us, brother."

"What can you tell us about this place?" He asks.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Aye." He says. "My old friend's wedding."

He looks at Sarah.

"He's the one that built the statue." He says. "He always had a preference for legendary architecture. Probably wanted to make sure I went down in history as a hero, not as some idiot who tried to tackle Ruk alone."

Stabilis looks at Gallik, a different light in his eyes.  "Do you want to go there, to see your friend off?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What can you tell us about this place?" He asks.

"I can't tell you too much honestly, been paying more attention to building up things here to pay attention to how everything looks. Those sentient strays probably would be your biggest worry. Maybe it would be better if you converse with Death or another acolyte for advice on surviving here."

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Warframes are weapons too. Brutal, magnificent weapons Rippie." she said.

"How would I got about acquiring one of these warframes?" He asks. "They sound very useful. Especially for hunting large game."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I can't tell you too much honestly, been paying more attention to building up things here to pay attention to how everything looks. Those sentient strays probably would be your biggest worry. Maybe it would be better if you converse with Death or another acolyte for advice on surviving here."

"Sentient strays?" The Elder asks. "What are the Sentient? Our protector has been very cryptic about that."

With a start you realize the Inaros is no longer in the room.

Edited by Rakawan

He waves his hands and conjures three shadows of Grineer Lancers

The volt took a deep breath as he disabled the energy restrictors, recoiling slightly as he feels more void energy course through his warframe. He lifted up his arm to launch a lightning bolt at the Lancers, but instead the lightning strike came down from a small cloud that had appeared, like with the primed variant of his frame. From where the lightning strike landed a small wave of electricity came forth, traveling for 3 meters before dissipearing. 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis looks at Gallik, a different light in his eyes.  "Do you want to go there, to see your friend off?"

"I will have time for that." He says. "I am being transferred to his tower in Lua after the wedding. Tak believes that the 'ghosts' there may be a different form of shade. Still, it would be nice to witness the ceremony."

"Sentient strays?" The Elder asks. "What are the Sentient? Our protector has been very cryptic about that."

With a start you realize the Inaros is no longer in the room.

"They're fragments of an old enemy." The oberon replies, perking up slightly as the Inaros appears to be missing. "Dating back to the old war. They're extremenly powerful and can adapt to the damage you throw at them.

Outside of the room the Mesa would be standing, looking after the Inaros leave. Opting to not say anything and simply staying silent.

"I will have time for that." He says. "I am being transferred to his tower in Lua after the wedding. Tak believes that the 'ghosts' there may be a different form of shade. Still, it would be nice to witness the ceremony."

Stabilis nods.  "The choice is yours."  He then proceeds to walk along with the crowd.  Sarah walks behind him, growing more timid as they continue on.