The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

20 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The volt took a deep breath as he disabled the energy restrictors, recoiling slightly as he feels more void energy course through his warframe. He lifted up his arm to launch a lightning bolt at the Lancers, but instead the lightning strike came down from a small cloud that had appeared, like with the primed variant of his frame. From where the lightning strike landed a small wave of electricity came forth, traveling for 3 meters before dissipearing. 

"Try it without the frame." He says. "Try it within a lens to focus it through."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Try it without the frame." He says. "Try it within a lens to focus it through."

"Iiii don't really carry around a lens that isn't intergated in this warframe." The volt replies as the front of the warframe opens up and he steps out. His skin is pale of colour and his eyes are a dark blue. His build is fairly reminsicent of the warframe he usually is adorned with.

25 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"They're fragments of an old enemy." The oberon replies, perking up slightly as the Inaros appears to be missing. "Dating back to the old war. They're extremenly powerful and can adapt to the damage you throw at them.

Outside of the room the Mesa would be standing, looking after the Inaros leave. Opting to not say anything and simply staying silent.

The Inaros tilts his head, as if listening to something and turns and walks into a wall, the stone shifting around him as if liquid, reforming behind him.

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Iiii don't really carry around a lens that isn't intergated in this warframe." The volt replies as the front of the warframe opens up and he steps out. His skin is pale of colour and his eyes are a dark blue. His build is fairly reminsicent of the warframe he usually is adorned with.

"Without a lense." He says. "Slip of the tongue."

32 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"How would I got about acquiring one of these warframes?" He asks. "They sound very useful. Especially for hunting large game."

"Only Tenno can wear them silly. It's what we are mostly known for!" She said "Mine's called Mirage."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

She smiles.

"Of course." She says. "Just let me get changed."

Tony watches you as she slips into a room.

"If. You. Hurt. Her..." He starts.

"I'm a dead man walking, got it.  Believe me, I know when I'm a dead man walking."

-He leans back a little bit, his left foot shifting to hold him upright.-

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Only Tenno can wear them silly. It's what we are mostly known for!" She said "Mine's called Mirage."

"And mine is Trinity."  Richard had apparently finished with his computer, and was selecting weapons from the floating piles.

"I have good news and bad news," he added.

Edited by Yzjdriel

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"And mine is Trinity."  Richard had apparently finished with his computer, and was selecting weapons from the floating piles.

"I have good news and bad news," he added.

"What is the good news?" Rip asks.

3 hours ago, Sintag said:

"I'm a dead man walking, got it.  Believe me, I know when I'm a dead man walking."

-He leans back a little bit, his left foot shifting to hold him upright.-

Lucy comes back out in a pink t-shirt and black jeans.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Gallik follows you.

Stabilis continues to follow the crowd, stopping outside of the temple(church?). He turns to Sarah. "You can wait outside, if you want."  She shakes her head. "I c-can do it.  If I s-stay in the b-back."  Stabilis nods, then looks at Gallik. "Any second thoughts? It will be hard to stay hidden inside."

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Stabilis continues to follow the crowd, stopping outside of the temple(church?). He turns to Sarah. "You can wait outside, if you want."  She shakes her head. "I c-can do it.  If I s-stay in the b-back."  Stabilis nods, then looks at Gallik. "Any second thoughts? It will be hard to stay hidden inside."

The crowd continues past the church, heading towards an open field. It seems a plain was chosen to accomodate the large crowds.

1 hour ago, Anti-Alien2 said:

"I am here for something that was stolen, not to have fun, this is serious business." Xenos says.

((Remember to use quotes for what he says. Fixed it for you.))

"Council has no record of stolen goods passing through here." He says. "If you have a quarrel with someone you'll need to pass it by the Adjuticants."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Remember to use quotes for what he says. Fixed it for you.))

"Council has no record of stolen goods passing through here." He says. "If you have a quarrel with someone you'll need to pass it by the Adjuticants."

"Do you know Sycthe? ((or whatever the name is))" shows security guard ID,

Edited by Anti-Alien2

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Alan follows you, but Philip and Dixon summon their own ships. 

The heavy sighed and muttered "Youngsters. Always so eager to be as independent as possible" and then called out for Alan, "Go on - load those coordinates"