The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Nothing more, and nothing less than I entered with." He says. "And if you wish to challenge that you may check your scanners."

Scans would show that he weighs the same, and carries the exact same items he entered with.

"Must've been my mind playing tricks on me."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

At first, the event looked pretty much normal and predictable. Therese and Ulf watched the ceremony with a dreamy and derp smiles under helmets respectively. Then, due to the sudden turn of events, they clutched their weapons in the same way as everybody did, then, they lowered the weapons down, and in the end, when the edgy looser banished from the sight, they just stared blankly. Therese slowly shook her head.

"There isn't a single day on this planet without an emergency..." she told Ulf via inner comms
"...Ayup" he responded and nodded his head wearily

From behind you comes a flash of golden light and a chuckle.

"How long do you think it will take him to realize that it was a fake?" Felicity asks, tossing Ryoko the badge.

"Knowing his intelligence, about as long as it takes to find the real one." He says. "I'm just glad we had enough Kuva. And you wanted to try using kool-aid."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Must've been my mind playing tricks on me."

He holds out a multi-faceted orb.

"Orokin puzzle orb." He says. "I like to toy with it when I walk, clears the mind."

He stows it and the two return to their camp.

Just now, Rakawan said:

From behind you comes a flash of golden light and a chuckle.

"How long do you think it will take him to realize that it was a fake?" Felicity asks, tossing Ryoko the badge.

"Knowing his intelligence, about as long as it takes to find the real one." He says. "I'm just glad we had enough Kuva. And you wanted to try using kool-aid."

Both officers experienced a dreadful desire to perform a facepalm. The only thing that stopped them was the necessity to holster weapons back.

He holds out a multi-faceted orb.

"Orokin puzzle orb." He says. "I like to toy with it when I walk, clears the mind."

He stows it and the two return to their camp.

"Aha, stay safe on your travels." Evan replies as he starts looking through more files.

As the duo leaves a few Tenno wave at them. One excalibur seems rather interested in the Inaros' frame.

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

Both officers experienced a dreadful desire to perform a facepalm. The only thing that stopped them was the necessity to holster weapons back.

"We may not... be Darrin." They say. "But as he says... if you must do something twice... make sure both attempts net you something. It was simply... too good... of an oppurtunity... to pass up."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Hmmm." She says. "That depends..."

Several minutes later you are released from custody and make you way back to the wedding. 

This time you mange to convince Lucy to just use the invitations to get inside.

-He'd meant it sarcastically.  Still, up until the OTHER Loki had rooted them out, it was going good.  Were it anything else, they'd easily be able to slip in undetected.  Hermes's suit was still as clean as ever, and he presented the invitation.-

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-He'd meant it sarcastically.  Still, up until the OTHER Loki had rooted them out, it was going good.  Were it anything else, they'd easily be able to slip in undetected.  Hermes's suit was still as clean as ever, and he presented the invitation.-

You witness the wedding and the surprise guest at the end.

7 hours ago, Teloch said:

After a short period of time, the ship punches out to the particular slice of the Void space. The radio gear began to receive the transitory messages almost in an instant after it hatched into the comm frequencies. The voices are many, the speeches are short and heavily codified, featuring specified technical and military lexicon. From the intensity of the broadcasts, it appears to serve as the communication node for all the vessels within the particular void segment in which the ship punched out. From the visuals, a number of observations can be made: there is a miniature clan-dojo-like station floating in the void space, one combat wing composed of six heavy fighters and one torpedo carrier passes it by in the direction of a distanced gate-like circle installation, one column composed of four fighters and one high-capacity ship waits by it, probably giving a way to the combat wing. The void space in this particular segments is somewhat different in color: it's less ocean-green and more dark wallnut-ish, the hazes and fog formations are still glowing white, the rays and "lightings" seemed to be mid-gray. The observation process ends up interrupted by an audio message directed to this ship in particular.

"Bort one, this is beacon Binah two, do you copy?"
"Binah two, this is bort one, we can read you. Log our arrival and trace our movements. The neutral scimitar and liset are the allied vessels, read and trace their signatures as well"
"Copy that, bort one. Transit or the void destination?"
"Point in the void. Sent you the coordinates. Please, calculate the relativistic nav deviation amendment and provide us with the environmental status and forecast"
"The entropy field activity is unstable but normal within the orange-zone, is close to the upper limits in the most parts of the red-zone space, and exceeds it in the fewer spots of the red zone and beyond. The disorder volatility continues for the last hundred of hours and appears to be on the rise. Some occurrences were registered within the red zone and beyond.The current status: medium to high risk with rising trend"
"Roger that, Binah two"
"Sent back the coordinates... General sir, are you aware that the destination point is situated deep into the black zone and you are about to venture there with a very limited entourage composed of the third-party individuals?"
"I acknowledge the risks, Binah two. Monitor our status while we in the deep. If something occurs - we will try to send a signal so you would know when to report to the base Daat. We will be providing you with the recon updates in the process. Stay cool Binah. Bort one out"
"...Godspeed, general"

After this conversation, Siger sent the approximate search zone location to the rest of the two vessels, "Wedge march formation; average spread; stay on alert - interrupting events are possible," he said over comms.

Then, the ship locked on the destination point and enabled its long-range march thrusters. "We have established a constant and strong presence in the void with all the required infrastructure. It is our second greatest asset after the people under our banners. Remind me to tell you of how we established it when we'll be enjoying the less serious atmosphere. The story is outright embarrassing at a certain point," the heavy said to Alan and reached out for the certain photograph the latter one inspected earlier today, watching it mutely and musingly.

The three-dimensional map that looked like a sphere divided onto twelve equal pyramids beaming from its center was indicating the progress the ship made on a path to the pulsing destination point; the dim-colored nothingness was passing by the ship; it seemed that there was plenty of time to look around, have a conversation or ask out some questions.   

(( @Rakawan boop))

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

(( @Rakawan boop))

((Boop acknowledged. Calculating trajectory. Preparing to return boop.))

"Why not tell us now?" Dixon asks.

Philip on the other hand, is silent, standing by his arsenal, either examining a specific weapon, or taking inventory.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Boop acknowledged. Calculating trajectory. Preparing to return boop.))

"Why not tell us now?" Dixon asks.

Philip on the other hand, is silent, standing by his arsenal, either examining a specific weapon, or taking inventory.

"Because merriment and giggles are better fit by the end of the day when the work is done, lad. Besides, I doubt that this piece of information is suited for your ears"

The distance was still considerable. Even though the flight chain was moving through the potentially dangerous space, entering the black-zone, there were no alerts or sudden events so far, marking more time for preparations or conversations.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Because merriment and giggles are better fit by the end of the day when the work is done, lad. Besides, I doubt that this piece of information is suited for your ears"

The distance was still considerable. Even though the flight chain was moving through the potentially dangerous space, entering the black-zone, there were no alerts or sudden events so far, marking more time for preparations or conversations.

"Jas is interested in joining your clan." Philip says, without turning. 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

You witness the wedding and the surprise guest at the end.

-He'd watched, his eyes cautious.  Even now, he figured, he was still stuck in 'soldier mode.' Always something or someone planning.  He suddenly located the special guest.-

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-He'd watched, his eyes cautious.  Even now, he figured, he was still stuck in 'soldier mode.' Always something or someone planning.  He suddenly located the special guest.-

The Shadow is long gone by the time you reach the altar.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"We may not... be Darrin." They say. "But as he says... if you must do something twice... make sure both attempts net you something. It was simply... too good... of an oppurtunity... to pass up."

Therese and Ulf briefly looked at each other rather surprised, then Therese spoke, "Aren't you two supposed to... celebrate? You can talk to us later. And yes - cheers!"

Ulf began to applause, probably hoping to instigate others to repeat after him

Edited by Teloch

On 2/1/2017 at 3:19 PM, Rakawan said:

The Shadow is long gone by the time you reach the altar.

-Well, that was...odd.  His face drops, silence reigns his features, the king of emptiness.  The wedding was, by all means, cordial and rather nice.  You know.  Until the Shadow had appeared.  Then, in a move of fear, he whirls around on his foot, searching the crowd for Lucy.  His heart speeds up in a panic.-

Edited by Sintag

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Famine is wearing an Inaros. Interestingly enough the only thing he seems to be carrying is a fresh loaf of bread, sitting in a quiver like basket on his back.

"You can have it if you're hungry." He says.

The Ivara uncloaks and takes the piece of bread. "Thanks! I was feeling pretty hungry." She chirps, opening just the mouthpiece of her frame and putting a small piece of bread in her mouth. "Sooo, he didn't use as many tricks as he had up his sleeve."

my ship was on the course of crash landing into earth. I had let out a distress signal. 

"My name is Kai." Were the only words i could muster without showing my pain

"My ship has been hit by an unknown energy weapon." i had coughed out a fair amount of blood up cutting my transformance link.

"to any tenno or if this reaches the louts please help aghhh"" before a long painful , hollowed cry of pain escaped my ship.

i had crashed into a unknown sector of earth.i had been knocked out by the crash.

Edited by (PS4)hinami8115

On 2/1/2017 at 4:15 PM, kyrozon said:

The Ivara uncloaks and takes the piece of bread. "Thanks! I was feeling pretty hungry." She chirps, opening just the mouthpiece of her frame and putting a small piece of bread in her mouth. "Sooo, he didn't use as many tricks as he had up his sleeve."

Famine turns to look at her.

"Are you attempting to curry favor by implying that the current selection for apprentice is being deceptive?" He asks.

On 2/1/2017 at 3:46 PM, Teloch said:

Therese and Ulf briefly looked at each other rather surprised, then Therese spoke, "Aren't you two supposed to... celebrate? You can talk to us later. And yes - cheers!"

Ulf began to applause, probably hoping to instigate others to repeat after him

"Actually we eloped last night." Felicity says.

"Nice quiet ceremony." Ryoko says. "This is just for those look up to us. As is the one on Lua. Seemed a shame for all those preparations to go to waste."

Famine turns to look at her.

"Are you attempting to curry favor by implying that the current selection for apprentice is being deceptive?" He asks.

"Well, I've seen that he can do more than the simple abilities based on warframe skills. I taught him a few too, but on one hand that guy is very scatterbrained and I wouldn't trust him with my kid if I had one."

On 2/1/2017 at 3:49 PM, Sintag said:

-Well, that was...odd.  His face drops, silence reigns his features, the king of emptiness.  The wedding was, by all means, cordial and rather nice.  You know.  Until the Shadow had appeared.  Then, in a move of fear, he whirls around on his foot, searching the crowd for Lucy.  His heart speeds up in a panic.-

Lucy is right behind you, scanning the crowd for any sign of danger.

On 2/1/2017 at 2:42 PM, Teloch said:

"Jas? I can't recall Bloom mentioning this particular name. Mind elaborating?"

"He was the Oberon practicing Kata with me." Philip says. "Served as part of the resistance under Gallik. Served with distinction as an Archon knight until accidental void exposure. He was one of the first Second generation Tenno. He is married to Sasha, Gallik's sister."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Well, I've seen that he can do more than the simple abilities based on warframe skills. I taught him a few too, but on one hand that guy is very scatterbrained and I wouldn't trust him with my kid if I had one."

"So you believe him to be deceptive, or forgetful?" Famine asks.

-------

Lakar looks up at the volt.

So mate." He says. "About that sammich."