The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Actually we eloped last night." Felicity says.

"Nice quiet ceremony." Ryoko says. "This is just for those look up to us. As is the one on Lua. Seemed a shame for all those preparations to go to waste."

If there wasn't a longorn helmet hiding Theres' face, Felicity would definitely see the priceless sight of Bloom grining cat-ishly sarcastic, probably caused by recalling the conversation in which she said that she would elope if she was in the similar situation.

"Yes, a visit to Lua might be quite refreshing after staying on the same planet for so long. We have even..."

Her speech was interrupted by the incoming message which she checked immediately.

"...Yeah. We have to prepare for the contingent arrival. Now, if you excuse us..." she grabbed the still-clapping Frost who desperately hoped to instigate a public cheer by the collar and began to drag him from the sights. 

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

If there wasn't a longorn helmet hiding Theres' face, Felicity would definitely see the priceless sight of Bloom grining cat-ishly sarcastic, probably caused by recalling the conversation in which she said that she would elope if she was in the similar situation.

"Yes, a visit to Lua might be quite refreshing after staying on the same planet for so long. We have even..."

Her speech was interrupted by the incoming message which she checked immediately.

"...Yeah. We have to prepare for the contingent arrival. Now, if you excuse us..." she grabbed the still-clapping Frost who desperately hoped to instigate a public cheer by the collar and began to drag him from the sights. 

"And we must be off to our second wedding." Ryoko says. "Good luck to you, Major."

They disappear in a flash of golden light.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"So you believe him to be deceptive, or forgetful?" Famine asks.

-------

Lakar looks up at the volt.

So mate." He says. "About that sammich."

"I would say mostly forgetful."

-----

"I can get you one later, but first tell me how did you end up in here?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He motions and conjures a figure from sand.

"By all means." He says. "Have a go."

"Okay, let's see if I can manage something." The Ivara chirps in reply as she steps out of her warframe. She lifts up one hand and a whisp of energy is launched from it. It simply follows the motions of her hand for a little before bursting into a phoenix-like shape. This energy phoenix keeps following the motions of her hand for a while, before she lets it crash down on the sand figure, letting the heat released by it turn the figure into glass. 

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Okay, let's see if I can manage something." The Ivara chirps in reply as she steps out of her warframe. She lifts up one hand and a whisp of energy is launched from it. It simply follows the motions of her hand for a little before bursting into a phoenix-like shape. This energy phoenix keeps following the motions of her hand for a while, before she lets it crash down on the sand figure, letting the heat released by it turn the figure into glass. 

"That is impressive." Famine says honestly. "How are your skills at persuasion and interrogation?"

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll give you a tip, mate." He says. "You ever get offered a deal by a bloke named Darrin, don't try to cross him."

"Oh, I've heard of him. I think he was the leader of the Wraiths..." The volt wandered of in thought as he said that.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He gestures to the Kween's cell.

"Have a go." He says. 

The Ivara approached the cell with light steps, letting another whisp of energy circle around her hand. "So, seems like I'm not the only one to chatter with orokin blood today."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

The Ivara approached the cell with light steps, letting another whisp of energy circle around her hand. "So, seems like I'm not the only one to chatter with orokin blood today."

The Kween appears to be napping.

52 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Lucy is right behind you, scanning the crowd for any sign of danger.

-Hermes's eyes kept moving, scanning, his movement quick and coordinated enough to avoid hurting others.  Then he gulps.  Time to enter the crowd...- "Stick close, Lucy."

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes's eyes kept moving, scanning, his movement quick and coordinated enough to avoid hurting others.  Then he gulps.  Time to enter the crowd...- "Stick close, Lucy."

"Why?" She asks. "Are we in danger?"