The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

The Tenno looked at the Kween, unsure how to proceed. "Morning sunshine, how about you wake up so we can chat?" She ends up saying.

The Elder Kween looks up at you through the razor sharp bars.

"Another groveling sycophant here after secrets?" She asks. "Begone. I am tired of your ilk."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Elder Kween looks up at you through the razor sharp bars.

"Another groveling sycophant here after secrets?" She asks. "Begone. I am tired of your ilk."

"Actually, I wanted to propose a trade of knowledge or I could use force, that also works."

"Before I get you one, why did you double cross Darrin?"

"Because I thought I could get a better deal." He says. "Just like I thought talking to you would get me a sammich. Apparently this is the second time I've been horribly wrong."

"Actually, I wanted to propose a trade of knowledge or I could use force, that also works."

The shade of the Elder Kween laughs.

"And what could you possibly offer me that I would find useful?" She asks. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Because I thought I could get a better deal." He says. "Just like I thought talking to you would get me a sammich. Apparently this is the second time I've been horribly wrong."

"And with who could you get that better deal?" The volt replied, ignoring the remark about the sammich.

"And with who could you get that better deal?" The volt replied, ignoring the remark about the sammich.

"Let's just say that when part of the deal is a clean records and free transport off a planet, you'd think most people would expect you to leave the planet as soon as possible." He says. 

32 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Let's just say that when part of the deal is a clean records and free transport off a planet, you'd think most people would expect you to leave the planet as soon as possible." He says. 

"And mind giving me a name to go with that?"

Edited by kyrozon

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"He was the Oberon practicing Kata with me." Philip says. "Served as part of the resistance under Gallik. Served with distinction as an Archon knight until accidental void exposure. He was one of the first Second generation Tenno. He is married to Sasha, Gallik's sister."

A bright flash appeared at the considerable distance from the vessels. It looked like a rip in the space - horizontal, emitting energy and lightnings. The anomaly was static and didn't seem to change its location or increase in sizes much, carrying little if any threat to the column.

"Binah two, this is bort one. Having visuals of a static localized anomaly; appears to be of the F-type; newly emerged; relatively stabile. The course remains unchanged since we are far beyond the hazard zone. Mark the coordinates, receive the recordings and update the logs. Bort one out"

After sending the message back to the sector beacon, Siger returned to the interlocutor.

“That would require him to contact our officials. In other times, he would be enlisted as an irregular operative and transferred to the old base, where the merc division is stationed, then, he would’ve had to prove his worth by performing duties, fulfilling contracts, and building his reputation before having a chance to join regulars. However, we are taking advantage of the changes that are happening in the system, spreading out outposts, and so making the alternative ways to become involved possible”

He leaned slightly backward, still fiddling with the photograph in his hands.

“But what candidates must know is that it would be a very serious step for them to make. The lotusoids and the common tenno may spread a lot of rumors about us, thinking that we are some potentially evil, orokin-loyalistic group of militarists who run a wide number of appalling projects, worship violence, ruin their so-called balance, eat babies, and scheme plots that would make Ballas himself cover his face in shame. From all mentioned above, only a three assumptions are correct: we are an army, we run a lot of projects, and we don’t believe that building a stagnant status quo and distancing oneselves from the humankind is what tenno should do. By joining us, a candidate will not have fame, comfort, riches, and the time to enjoy oneself; but we can provide with the high goal of returning stability and governance to the mankind, with more work than anyone would ever ask for, and with a vast and diverse family that will go for them to the very depths of the hell space and beyond if that would be necessary”

With that very last mention, the heavy brushed the surface of the photo before closing and hiding it.

Edited by Teloch

23 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, I do too. I know she isn't in the kubrow stomach bouncing castle on Kronia. Really useful information." Alice joked.

((Good to see I'm not the only one you were waiting for XD.))

"Good to see you've still got your humor.  I'm talking a little bit bigger than that.  She's not on Phenix.  And that's also the bad news.  I have no idea where she is.  I do, however, have a few ideas as to who we can ask."

38 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Good to see you've still got your humor.  I'm talking a little bit bigger than that.  She's not on Phenix.  And that's also the bad news.  I have no idea where she is.  I do, however, have a few ideas as to who we can ask."

"Not on Phenix? Well, guess we're going into space Rippie!"

22 hours ago, Teloch said:

A bright flash appeared at the considerable distance from the vessels. It looked like a rip in the space - horizontal, emitting energy and lightnings. The anomaly was static and didn't seem to change its location or increase in sizes much, carrying little if any threat to the column.

"Binah two, this is bort one. Having visuals of a static localized anomaly; appears to be of the F-type; newly emerged; relatively stabile. The course remains unchanged since we are far beyond the hazard zone. Mark the coordinates, receive the recordings and update the logs. Bort one out"

After sending the message back to the sector beacon, Siger returned to the interlocutor.

“That would require him to contact our officials. In other times, he would be enlisted as an irregular operative and transferred to the old base, where the merc division is stationed, then, he would’ve had to prove his worth by performing duties, fulfilling contracts, and building his reputation before having a chance to join regulars. However, we are taking advantage of the changes that are happening in the system, spreading out outposts, and so making the alternative ways to become involved possible”

He leaned slightly backward, still fiddling with the photograph in his hands.

“But what candidates must know is that it would be a very serious step for them to make. The lotusoids and the common tenno may spread a lot of rumors about us, thinking that we are some potentially evil, orokin-loyalistic group of militarists who run a wide number of appalling projects, worship violence, ruin their so-called balance, eat babies, and scheme plots that would make Ballas himself cover his face in shame. From all mentioned above, only a three assumptions are correct: we are an army, we run a lot of projects, and we don’t believe that building a stagnant status quo and distancing oneselves from the humankind is what tenno should do. By joining us, a candidate will not have fame, comfort, riches, and the time to enjoy oneself; but we can provide with the high goal of returning stability and governance to the mankind, with more work than anyone would ever ask for, and with a vast and diverse family that will go for them to the very depths of the hell space and beyond if that would be necessary”

With that very last mention, the heavy brushed the surface of the photo before closing and hiding it.

Dixon's craft wavered, as if to move off and investigate the anomaly.

"Jas has been struggling ever since becoming Tenno." Philip says. "He is military, his mind is used to that. The way most Tenno operate, freelance, doesn't sit well with him. He would find a structured format more to his liking. Sasha as well, if she thinks she can balance it with being a mother."

19 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

19 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Not on Phenix? Well, guess we're going into space Rippie!"

Rip is silent, and seems to be contemplating something.