The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

The Volt directly takes a step backwards once he hears the buzz, raising one hand to send a void blast at the prisoner.

The blast sends him reeling and snaps the bars closed.

"You know you can't blame me." He says. "I did warn you."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"To serve and protect their Kweens without condition." She says. "Only the most skilled a devoted are selected to carry the Kesheg."

"Sounds like a noble initiative, but alas it seems to have fallen... I actually am curious, why don't you use whatever makes the Kesheg block our usual powers and bullets as something to improve the Guardian's armor?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The blast sends him reeling and snaps the bars closed.

"You know you can't blame me." He says. "I did warn you."

"Ohwell, only a shame for you to lose a chance of getting out of here." The volt comments, looking around for Death.

Stabilis stood over Sarah as she breathed in slowly, sitting against a wall. "Is-is he really g-gone for good?  C-can it r-really be true?"  Stabilis crouched down. "Yes. I do believe that it will work. The shadow will not come here again."  They we in an alley by the court yard with the statue of Gallik. They had been there for a while now, Sarah trying to grasp the situation, Stabilis calmly comforting her. 

8 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Ohwell, only a shame for you to lose a chance of getting out of here." The volt comments, looking around for Death.

Death has been watching the hole incident, his helmet masking his expression.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis stood over Sarah as she breathed in slowly, sitting against a wall. "Is-is he really g-gone for good?  C-can it r-really be true?"  Stabilis crouched down. "Yes. I do believe that it will work. The shadow will not come here again."  They we in an alley by the court yard with the statue of Gallik. They had been there for a while now, Sarah trying to grasp the situation, Stabilis calmly comforting her. 

Galliks was still back at the wedding.

The city is mostly deserted allowing you some privacy.

16 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Sounds like a noble initiative, but alas it seems to have fallen... I actually am curious, why don't you use whatever makes the Kesheg block our usual powers and bullets as something to improve the Guardian's armor?"

"It is the Kuva that protects them." She says. "Not the staff. Even with such changes they would not be invulnerable."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"It is the Kuva that protects them." She says. "Not the staff. Even with such changes they would not be invulnerable."

"So Kuva makes it so that physical effects are greatly reduced? That is an... interesting property of blood."

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Lets go back to the temple. A nice walk will help you relax."  Sarah nods as she is helped up by Stabilis, and they begin their long walk back. 

There is no one to disturb your walk.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If you think Kuva is nothing but blood you are sadly mistaken." The Kween says.

"I mostly drew the comparison to blood since its red like the blood from most things I murder, and I haven't really learned much about it. Only know two things from what clanmates told me. That its orokin blood, and that it also is a maddening poision.

Kaya's ship had landed in a relay slowly and carefully making sure not to harm her masterpiece of a ship wouldn't be scratched or damaged. "Well here I am i guess." Kaya said as he ship doors opened with a small buzzing noise."So this is the place were all the warframes meet time and time again." Kaya said as she walked towards the main lobby. "Hmm i should be able to find something out here i need maybe even make a friend for two." Kaya said full of joy

53 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon's craft wavered, as if to move off and investigate the anomaly.

"Jas has been struggling ever since becoming Tenno." Philip says. "He is military, his mind is used to that. The way most Tenno operate, freelance, doesn't sit well with him. He would find a structured format more to his liking. Sasha as well, if she thinks she can balance it with being a mother."

The strange - almost palpable sort of silence hung, as if the heavy was processing the last sentence over and over again. Then, this scene was shuttered by the transmission hitting Dixion's comms.

"Keep the formation, soldier. Unless you want to end up being milled in between the dimensions or thrown Logos-knows-where without any chance to return"

And again, the heavy returned to the previous interlocutor

"There will be our outpost with officers running it within a few hours. I will see what can I do from my side," he said.

The destination grew closer on the navigational panel, marking that it would probably be the time for the last minute casual chatter.

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

Kaya's ship had landed in a relay slowly and carefully making sure not to harm her masterpiece of a ship wouldn't be scratched or damaged. "Well here I am i guess." Kaya said as he ship doors opened with a small buzzing noise."So this is the place were all the warframes meet time and time again." Kaya said as she walked towards the main lobby. "Hmm i should be able to find something out here i need maybe even make a friend for two." Kaya said full of joy

One of the bystanders mentions that you should check out the Phenix colony if you need some downtime.

The portal leading to the colony has security measures similiar to those seen at large-scale transport centers, namely scanners and guards.

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The strange - almost palpable sort of silence hung, as if the heavy was processing the last sentence over and over again. Then, this scene was shuttered by the transmission hitting Dixion's comms.

"Keep the formation, soldier. Unless you want to end up being milled in between the dimensions or thrown Logos-knows-where without any chance to return"

And again, the heavy returned to the previous interlocutor

"There will be our outpost with officers running it within a few hours. I will see what can I do from my side," he said.

The destination grew closer on the navigational panel, marking that it would probably be the time for the last minute casual chatter.

This does not seem to deter him as it would any sane person.

Thankfully his own internal debate seems to resolve in favor of continuing on with the group.

"Jas will appreciate that." Philip says.