The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"Thanks about that" Kaya said as she made her way towards the Phenix colony.

2 hours later Kaya had made it to the check point leaving her weapons in her ship.

"Hey i got told to come here for some down time" i She said full of curiosity

"Ever been to the colony before?" The guard asks.

On 05.02.2017 at 6:08 PM, Rakawan said:

"And we must be off to our second wedding." Ryoko says. "Good luck to you, Major."

They disappear in a flash of golden light.

"Melanie. I hope I don't disturb you from enjoying the celebration but I must inform you that the convoy will be here shortly. Not just the garrison, but also the cargo and the displaced colonists" Therese transmitted, "That makes your presence required soon"

1 minute ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"No in actuality its my first time here." SHE stated.

"So I've head many things anyway about these places"

((Remember to quote the post you are responding to. And keep it in third-person))

"Then there are a few things you need to know." He says. "First of all this isn't a Tenno colony. It is a Tenno-allied colony. The government there is mostly run by humans, so you don't have authorization to just do whatever you feel like. Someone commits a crime, or starts a fight, you stop them if you can, and call for the peacekeepers if you can't. You are free to carry weapons, but don't get trigger happy. Law enforcement can and will take you down if you become a threat. They also have alliances with several prominent clans."

He continues.

"As a guest you are welcome to shop and use any public facilities." He says. "However there are certain doors and buildings that may be off-limits. Long story short, you are a civilian while you are there, not a soldier. Remember that."

He gestures for you to walk through the scanner situated before the closed portal.

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Melanie. I hope I don't disturb you from enjoying the celebration but I must inform you that the convoy will be here shortly. Not just the garrison, but also the cargo and the displaced colonists" Therese transmitted, "That makes your presence required soon"

Bill answers the hail.

"The Chairwoman is unavailable at the moment." He says. "I will be filling in today. There was a situation she had to handle personally."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Bill answers the hail.

"The Chairwoman is unavailable at the moment." He says. "I will be filling in today. There was a situation she had to handle personally."

She sighed slightly, "Unless you are bureaucracy and administration tolerable, that may be a complication. Anyway, there's no turning back now. We are heading to the defense district. Meet us there... And prepare land vehicles for refugees distribution. There will be about six hundred civilians arriving with the second ship"

Edited by Teloch

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Remember to quote the post you are responding to. And keep it in third-person))

"Then there are a few things you need to know." He says. "First of all this isn't a Tenno colony. It is a Tenno-allied colony. The government there is mostly run by humans, so you don't have authorization to just do whatever you feel like. Someone commits a crime, or starts a fight, you stop them if you can, and call for the peacekeepers if you can't. You are free to carry weapons, but don't get trigger happy. Law enforcement can and will take you down if you become a threat. They also have alliances with several prominent clans."

He continues.

"As a guest you are welcome to shop and use any public facilities." He says. "However there are certain doors and buildings that may be off-limits. Long story short, you are a civilian while you are there, not a soldier. Remember that."

He gestures for you to walk through the scanner situated before the closed portal.

"what ever you say." Kaya said as she walked through the scanner waiting to enter the place she had known nothing about for some time. Now kaya had got ready to accept any sort of invitation  but being called a civian made he blood boil. 

"I have one last question for you." Kaya continued "Are there any sort of arrears to trade with other tenno?"

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

She sighed slightly, "Unless you are bureaucracy and administration tolerable, that may be a complication. Anyway, there's no turning back now. We are heading to the defense district. Meet us there... And prepare land vehicles for refugees distribution. There will be about six hundred civilians arriving with the second ship"

"Understood." He says. "We will be ready to receive."

4 minutes ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"what ever you say." Kaya said as she walked through the scanner waiting to enter the place she had known nothing about for some time. Now kaya had got ready to accept any sort of invitation  but being called a civian made he blood boil. 

"I have one last question for you." Kaya continued "Are there any sort of arrears to trade with other tenno?"

"There are several markets and trading centers." He replies.

The scanner searches for any hidden weapons and items and confirms there are none.

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"So she has been here the whole time?.. What kind of input are we talking about?"

"She seems to think you were holding back." He says. "That you forgot some of what you had learned to do with void energy."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"She seems to think you were holding back." He says. "That you forgot some of what you had learned to do with void energy."

"I... might have." The volt hesitantly admitted. "I have a bit of a scattered memory."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"There are several markets and trading centers." He replies.

The scanner searches for any hidden weapons and items and confirms there are none.

"I will probably be seeing you soon." Kaya quoted  as she walked towards a tenno area. "i shouldn't be far or close to trouble is anyone starts a fight." Kaya thought as she entered a building

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

This does not seem to deter him as it would any sane person.

Thankfully his own internal debate seems to resolve in favor of continuing on with the group.

"Jas will appreciate that." Philip says.

As the surrounding void space changed in colors, adding some rasin hue to the background and magneta vibes to the "clouds", the chain proceeded to the point in relative silence, occasionally disturbed by Baast's angry chunging. Soon, the visuals of a worn by time and partially damaged orokin battle station appeared.

"Well roll me up and call me a shawarma," the heavy mumbled under his breath, "Your voodoo does work after all, Alan. Never thought I'd see the the Knox station again" 

"Prepare to board," Siger said while programming the ship's AI autopilot behavior. After examining the void radiation level, he added, "Injecting-type landing at the highlighted coordinates. Going via archwings would be an unnecessary risk due to the radiation field" 

The red dot on the station image appeared. The landing point seems to be situated near the engines, where technical shafts are usually placed in.

Edited by Teloch

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The rest of the guests make their way to the luncheon.

After several tense moments it becomes apparent you are in no danger.

-He pauses.  Then, quietly, idles with a silver coin.- "Can't pick up any signatures.  We're fine.  ...So, because I'm a fool and have had absolutely zero context for this...Mind helping a little?" -Hermes looks sheepish.-

Kaya felt her helmet start to contract from its frames body as she began to clean it making sure it would stay in mint condition.Kaya needed to make sure that she meeted with some other tenno since she was low on power for her ship and a argon crystal for a powercore that she could use.Kaya had put her helmet back on as she got up to start her shopping spree.

Edited by (PS4)hinami8115

On 2/6/2017 at 1:51 PM, Sintag said:

-He pauses.  Then, quietly, idles with a silver coin.- "Can't pick up any signatures.  We're fine.  ...So, because I'm a fool and have had absolutely zero context for this...Mind helping a little?" -Hermes looks sheepish.-

"With what just happened?" She asks. "Or with what to do next?"

On 2/6/2017 at 0:18 PM, Teloch said:

As the surrounding void space changed in colors, adding some rasin hue to the background and magneta vibes to the "clouds", the chain proceeded to the point in relative silence, occasionally disturbed by Baast's angry chunging. Soon, the visuals of a worn by time and partially damaged orokin battle station appeared.

"Well roll me up and call me a shawarma," the heavy mumbled under his breath, "Your voodoo does work after all, Alan. Never thought I'd see the the Knox station again" 

"Prepare to board," Siger said while programming the ship's AI autopilot behavior. After examining the void radiation level, he added, "Injecting-type landing at the highlighted coordinates. Going via archwings would be an unnecessary risk due to the radiation field" 

The red dot on the station image appeared. The landing point seems to be situated near the engines, where technical shafts are usually placed in.

Dixon's ship buzzes the station as it drops him off.

Philip's entry is far more textbook.