The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 hours ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

Kaya felt her helmet start to contract from its frames body as she began to clean it making sure it would stay in mint condition.Kaya needed to make sure that she meeted with some other tenno since she was low on power for her ship and a argon crystal for a powercore that she could use.Kaya had put her helmet back on as she got up to start her shopping spree.

The shopping district has a few people milling around. There are several shops. 

{What sort of thing do you look for?}

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The shopping district has a few people milling around. There are several shops. 

{What sort of thing do you look for?}

{a kubrow or incubator power core}

Kaya had stopped and looked at all the shops. Kaya had walked towards a shop not knowing they would sell but before she knew it she had entored

Edited by (PS4)hinami8115
i got my oc's switched

On 2/6/2017 at 10:19 AM, Rakawan said:

There is no one to disturb your walk.

Sarah stops outside of the temple.  "I-I want to g-go walk around in the w-wood for a bit.  Just to, th-think."  Sabilis nods, and heads into the temple.  Sarah turns, walking back into the woods, and stopping a short ways in to sit, and looked deeper into the woods.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Sarah stops outside of the temple.  "I-I want to g-go walk around in the w-wood for a bit.  Just to, th-think."  Sabilis nods, and heads into the temple.  Sarah turns, walking back into the woods, and stopping a short ways in to sit, and looked deeper into the woods.

A pure white equine creature steps from the deep woods and begins grazing near you. A thicket of branches obscures its head, but something seems strange about it.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Apparently Master Felicity is of Orokin descent." Lucy says. "I don't know how effective the kuva command will be against the Shadow, given what you've told me about him."

4 hours ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

{a kubrow or incubator power core}

Kaya had stopped and looked at all the shops. Kaya had walked towards a shop not knowing they would sell but before she knew it she had entored

The store in question sells various Ayatan sculptures. The man behind the desk wears white robes and has a golden monocle.

"Hello miss." He says. "May I help you?"

7 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Will do!" The volt says, slowly walking over to the Ivara as she appeared to still be busy with the kween.

The Kween notices his approach and turns her back with a grunt.

It seems she has tired of your company.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Sarah stays absolutely still, both from fear and wonder.  She stands slowly, crouching down to try to see past the branches.

It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust enough to see that the branches are moving with the creature.

In fact the branches appear to sprout from its forehead.

It resembles a certain equine mythological creature, but instead of a single horn there is a cage of antlers sprouting from a single node on its forehead.

It had been some time since Jez had been here.  Months had passed, and she had spent a great deal of her time trying to face her past, and destroy all those who had played a role in it.  But who was she, one person against an entire race, to take them out?  Memories resurfaced... Thoughts.. The Tenno she had spent a large part of her time away from here with.  A light frown touched her lips, concealed behind an old, torn scarf with the hood of her top over her head.

The sky seemed more dim; more dreary for some reason, with light fading out as day shifted into night.  There was little to do but think and wonder what purpose being here held.  Calmly the petite assassin carried forward, ready to fight, but more prepared to flee should something confront her.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust enough to see that the branches are moving with the creature.

In fact the branches appear to sprout from its forehead.

It resembles a certain equine mythological creature, but instead of a single horn there is a cage of antlers sprouting from a single node on its forehead.

All sense of fear leaves her as she begins to inch closer to the creature, her hands leading, fingers outstretched, but still relaxed.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

All sense of fear leaves her as she begins to inch closer to the creature, her hands leading, fingers outstretched, but still relaxed.

As your hand touches its skin it shivers. 

Void energy emanates from it, but it is tranquil and calm, unlike the storm one would feel from Tenno.

A sense of profound peace washes over you.

11 hours ago, LunarFirefly said:

It had been some time since Jez had been here.  Months had passed, and she had spent a great deal of her time trying to face her past, and destroy all those who had played a role in it.  But who was she, one person against an entire race, to take them out?  Memories resurfaced... Thoughts.. The Tenno she had spent a large part of her time away from here with.  A light frown touched her lips, concealed behind an old, torn scarf with the hood of her top over her head.

The sky seemed more dim; more dreary for some reason, with light fading out as day shifted into night.  There was little to do but think and wonder what purpose being here held.  Calmly the petite assassin carried forward, ready to fight, but more prepared to flee should something confront her.

A whistled tune alerts you to someone walking up behind you. It is a man in a black suit with a red tie.

"Well well well." He says. "You are a hard woman to find."

He is carrying a rolled rug that seems to twitch every few seconds.

"Oh don't be alarmed." He says. "I've brought you a gift. And this place is the perfect location to open it. Remote, silent. There's even a chasm nearby where you can dump it once you're done."

He lays the rug down and unrolls it. A squirming bag sits in the center and he unties that to reveal a Grineer, a noble from the look of the prosthetics on his limbs, trussed up neatly.

"Have you met?" He asks. "No, of course not. This is Nolak Ral."

Nolak tries to wriggle away.

"Nolak here was up for a council position, a few years back." The man says. "Of course he didn't know you back then. Didn't know about little Jezebel and her family. Didn't know about how happy she was. What he did know is that one of his subordinates had an idea to train a human infiltrator. Someone who could walk past the colony guards, kill the leaders, and open the gates for the Grineer to claim the place."

The man smiles and smashes one of Nolak's prosthetics beneath his foot. 

"He signed the paper, and ordered that the nearby colony be combed to find the right candidate." He says. "He signed the paper, and ruined your life. He signed that paper, and every one afterwards. Every bit of pain you suffered was approved by him."

The man smiles sadly.

"And the world did what it does when such things happen." He says. "It. Looked. Away."

He kicks the Grineer.

"The experiment failed, you got away, and everyone forgot about what happened. Everyone told you just let it go. To move past it." He says. "But it doesn't work like that does it? You can't just wish away the memories of what they did. No. They hurt you, killed those you love, and they need to pay for that. Starting with this fool."

He kicks Nolak so he rolls over to you, his prosthetic eyes staring up in panic.

"Blood demands Blood." The man says. "And his crimes deserve punishment."

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The store in question sells various Ayatan sculptures. The man behind the desk wears white robes and has a golden monocle.

"Hello miss." He says. "May I help you?"

Kaya looked at the man "oh sorry i've entered the wrong place." Kaya said anxiously "By and chance do you know where to buy a   kubrow  incubator segment?" 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

As your hand touches its skin it shivers. 

Void energy emanates from it, but it is tranquil and calm, unlike the storm one would feel from Tenno.

A sense of profound peace washes over you.

Sarah begins to pet it, gently. She looks towards it face, trying to grasp just what this creature was. She smiles, still petting it slowly. "H-hello" she whispers to it. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Sarah begins to pet it, gently. She looks towards it face, trying to grasp just what this creature was. She smiles, still petting it slowly. "H-hello" she whispers to it. 

The creature most matches old world descriptions of a Kirin. An exotic unicorn. 

It seems to be content with letting you pet it. It whinies when you say hello.

1 hour ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

Kaya looked at the man "oh sorry i've entered the wrong place." Kaya said anxiously "By and chance do you know where to buy a   kubrow  incubator segment?" 

"There is a pet store down the street." He says. "Nasty place, so much fur and filth. Still if you need supplies they may have them."

Edited by Rakawan

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A whistled tune alerts you to someone walking up behind you. It is a man in a black suit with a red tie.

"Well well well." He says. "You are a hard woman to find."

He is carrying a rolled rug that seems to twitch every few seconds.

"Oh don't be alarmed." He says. "I've brought you a gift. And this place is the perfect location to open it. Remote, silent. There's even a chasm nearby where you can dump it once you're done."

He lays the rug down and unrolls it. A squirming bag sits in the center and he unties that to reveal a Grineer, a noble from the look of the prosthetics on his limbs, trussed up neatly.

"Have you met?" He asks. "No, of course not. This is Nolak Ral."

Nolak tries to wriggle away.

"Nolak here was up for a council position, a few years back." The man says. "Of course he didn't know you back then. Didn't know about little Jezebel and her family. Didn't know about how happy she was. What he did know is that one of his subordinates had an idea to train a human infiltrator. Someone who could walk past the colony guards, kill the leaders, and open the gates for the Grineer to claim the place."

The man smiles and smashes one of Nolak's prosthetics beneath his foot. 

"He signed the paper, and ordered that the nearby colony be combed to find the right candidate." He says. "He signed the paper, and ruined your life. He signed that paper, and every one afterwards. Every bit of pain you suffered was approved by him."

The man smiles sadly.

"And the world did what it does when such things happen." He says. "It. Looked. Away."

He kicks the Grineer.

"The experiment failed, you got away, and everyone forgot about what happened. Everyone told you just let it go. To move past it." He says. "But it doesn't work like that does it? You can't just wish away the memories of what they did. No. They hurt you, killed those you love, and they need to pay for that. Starting with this fool."

He kicks Nolak so he rolls over to you, his prosthetic eyes staring up in panic.

"Blood demands Blood." The man says. "And his crimes deserve punishment."

She had stayed practically to herself.. Some tragedies transpired that left her feeling more scared and isolated than before.  It had taken time to adapt, and learn from the experiences before she felt comfortable approaching any colonies.  The void of space was a soothing companion when not in the company of her ally Tenno, but after the two had parted ways she couldn't think on where to go.  What could be safe?  Who didn't know her?

Violet eyes flicker back towards the whistled tune, setting sharp upon its source and the rug that he carried so effortlessly.  Who was this guy?  What did he want from her?  Eyes slide along his form checking for weapons, or anything that might be used against her outside of pure strength.  She was confident she could move faster than him given how strong he presented himself to be, but she also knew not to put too much faith in that confidence.  There were too many risks in assumptions.

When he began to speak, Jez narrows her eyes with a more threatening air, feeling the weight of a heavy discomfort blossoming within her gut.  She stayed back, and watched, prepared to take action be it flee or fight, should it be prompted.  As layers were unfolded from the rug, and the Grineer Noble was presented, she gave the creature a suspicious look before eyeing the man who brought him.

All this talk of blood, and her past set her on edge.  His final words draw a scowl from beneath the scarf, and a sharp tone breaks her silence.

"Who are you." she demanded, "How do you know any of this." fingers slide against her hip as she stands her ground, "How do you know who I am?"  None of her questions were posed as such, but made to sound like statements in the cold tone presented.  However they were most certainly things she was asking, wanting to know who she was dealing with.

3 hours ago, LunarFirefly said:

She had stayed practically to herself.. Some tragedies transpired that left her feeling more scared and isolated than before.  It had taken time to adapt, and learn from the experiences before she felt comfortable approaching any colonies.  The void of space was a soothing companion when not in the company of her ally Tenno, but after the two had parted ways she couldn't think on where to go.  What could be safe?  Who didn't know her?

Violet eyes flicker back towards the whistled tune, setting sharp upon its source and the rug that he carried so effortlessly.  Who was this guy?  What did he want from her?  Eyes slide along his form checking for weapons, or anything that might be used against her outside of pure strength.  She was confident she could move faster than him given how strong he presented himself to be, but she also knew not to put too much faith in that confidence.  There were too many risks in assumptions.

When he began to speak, Jez narrows her eyes with a more threatening air, feeling the weight of a heavy discomfort blossoming within her gut.  She stayed back, and watched, prepared to take action be it flee or fight, should it be prompted.  As layers were unfolded from the rug, and the Grineer Noble was presented, she gave the creature a suspicious look before eyeing the man who brought him.

All this talk of blood, and her past set her on edge.  His final words draw a scowl from beneath the scarf, and a sharp tone breaks her silence.

"Who are you." she demanded, "How do you know any of this." fingers slide against her hip as she stands her ground, "How do you know who I am?"  None of her questions were posed as such, but made to sound like statements in the cold tone presented.  However they were most certainly things she was asking, wanting to know who she was dealing with.

"Ahh where are my manners." Dirge says. "I am Dirge Tanis. Brother of Ryoko Tanis, who was recently married, and leader of the Wraiths." 

He appears fit, and there are small void scars in his neck. He ease with which he carried the noble implies great strength, and his build implies that his speed matches that strength. He does not appear to be armed, but stands with the surety of one who has many tricks up his sleeves. There is the pommel of some sort of blade protruding from his boot, but the lazy way he shifts to hide it implies you were allowed to see it. 

He stands in a nonthreatening manner but his eyes continue to size you up, as if having his dangerous you might be.

He looks down at the noble.

"I know about you because this scum had files on you." He says. "And because you came here. People don't come here without the Wraiths knowing about them. Sometimes we have to keep an eye on them. Most of the time we let people be. And sometimes, a rare few times, we decide to offer them a gift."

He spreads his arms.

"Go ahead." He says. "Ask me anything. I will not lie to you."

Edited by Rakawan

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"There is a pet store down the street." He says. "Nasty place, so much fur and filth. Still if you need supplies they may have them."

"Thank you very much." Kaya waved as she had left the building. After 2 minutes of walking she had entered a pet store to see a room full of alimals of every kind. "wow its amazing." Kaya stated as the room had made her feel like she was at home 

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Kween notices his approach and turns her back with a grunt.

It seems she has tired of your company.

"Well that didn't teach me much." The Ivara mumbled, simply skipping past the Volt. "You go figure stuff out yourself first now!"

The Volt apparently was too startled to say anything to the Tenno hopping past him. "... Okay seems like I'm training alone."

1 hour ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"Thank you very much." Kaya waved as she had left the building. After 2 minutes of walking she had entered a pet store to see a room full of alimals of every kind. "wow its amazing." Kaya stated as the room had made her feel like she was at home 

A big bear of a kubrow jumps up at you and slobbers all over your face. 

"Down Tiny!" A voice calls.

A young woman is standing behind a counter, wearing cat ears. 

"Can I help you?" She asks. "Looking for anything specific."