The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

Kaya got up wiping the spit of her helmet. "Yes i am looking for something or two things." I stated "By any chance would you have a chesa kubrow and a incubator power core?" I questioned

"Well Tiny is part chesa." She says. "Watch this. Tiny, power core fetch!"

The giant kubrow lumbers down the aisle towards a marked area.

"I do have some chesa puppies." She says. "But we don't have the supplies in shop to mature them like most Tenno do. You'd have to take care of that yourself."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well Tiny is part chesa." She says. "Watch this. Tiny, power core fetch!"

The giant kubrow lumbers down the aisle towards a marked area.

"I do have some chesa puppies." She says. "But we don't have the supplies in shop to mature them like most Tenno do. You'd have to take care of that yourself."

"well i think ill take a puppy then." Kaya had walked up to the counter "how much will that be?" she questioned letting a small sense of hate cover her mask

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Well that didn't teach me much." The Ivara mumbled, simply skipping past the Volt. "You go figure stuff out yourself first now!"

The Volt apparently was too startled to say anything to the Tenno hopping past him. "... Okay seems like I'm training alone."

Famine pulls out a clipboard and begins loudly writing, looking pointedly at the Ivara.

"Does not work well with others." He says.

On 06.02.2017 at 6:53 PM, Rakawan said:

"Understood." He says. "We will be ready to receive."

Soon, Therese and Ulf were standing near the designation point, watching the skies for the fleet entering the atmosphere. The cloudy surface of which was interrupted by the now-familiar to Phenix habitants cachalot-like heavy carrier ship with two massive rotational turrets, by a volley of nearly fifty landing crafts of varying models and colors, and, what is more scenic, by a leviathan-ish vessel that vaguely resembles MK I "male" - the very first tank ever made by humans - or an oversized, over armored, and over armed flying cigar. 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140619065246

The comms were buzzing with numerous voice messages, signalizing that the fleet was taking the formation to perform an organized landing. 

Edited by Teloch

On 2/9/2017 at 2:26 PM, (PS4)hinami8115 said:

"well i think ill take a puppy then." Kaya had walked up to the counter "how much will that be?" she questioned letting a small sense of hate cover her mask

She names a fair price for the puppies.

10 hours ago, Teloch said:

Soon, Therese and Ulf were standing near the designation point, watching the skies for the fleet entering the atmosphere. The cloudy surface of which was interrupted by the now-familiar to Phenix habitants cachalot-like heavy carrier ship with two massive rotational turrets, by a volley of nearly fifty landing crafts of varying models and colors, and, what is more scenic, by a leviathan-ish vessel that vaguely resembles MK I "male" - the very first tank ever made by humans - or an oversized, over armored, and over armed flying cigar. 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20140619065246

The comms were buzzing with numerous voice messages, signalizing that the fleet was taking the formation to perform an organized landing. 

Bill and several other Archons are there waiting for the drop. There are several transports ready to help relocate the refugees. 

On 08.02.2017 at 10:45 PM, Sintag said:

"Being honest, a little bit of both."

On 08.02.2017 at 11:34 PM, Rakawan said:

"Apparently Master Felicity is of Orokin descent." Lucy says. "I don't know how effective the kuva command will be against the Shadow, given what you've told me about him."

On 2/8/2017 at 4:34 PM, Rakawan said:

"Apparently Master Felicity is of Orokin descent." Lucy says. "I don't know how effective the kuva command will be against the Shadow, given what you've told me about him."

"...For that matter, Lucy?  I've no idea either.  But...didn't it really only work on Dax?  ...Because if that's the case, for all we know, it might not be that effective.  I hope it is, honestly, but hope for the best, and plan for the worst."

(Thanks Tel)

Edited by Sintag

22 hours ago, Sintag said:

"...For that matter, Lucy?  I've no idea either.  But...didn't it really only work on Dax?  ...Because if that's the case, for all we know, it might not be that effective.  I hope it is, honestly, but hope for the best, and plan for the worst."

(Thanks Tel)

"Sounds like a good idea." She says. "Now let's move on to happier things. Look, they have cake!"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She is already gone. A moment later a fluffy cake comes flying out of a wormhole, aimed directly at your face.

-Hermes flipped his coin, Switching the cake and it.  He then grabbed a plate and caught the cake out of the air, then picked up his coin.-

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes flipped his coin, Switching the cake and it.  He then grabbed a plate and caught the cake out of the air, then picked up his coin.-

A Rhino covered in cake taps you on the shoulder.

"You think you're funny?" He asks. He is holding onto a pie. 

-His eyes widened.  He had MAYBE three seconds.  He flipped his coin a second time, Switching it and the pie, then caught the pie from the air.-

"No.  I do think, however, you got the wrong guy.  This-" -He gestured with the cake- "- was fired at me from a Wormhole.  I'm primarily a Loki."

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

-His eyes widened.  He had MAYBE three seconds.  He flipped his coin a second time, Switching it and the pie, then caught the pie from the air.-

"No.  I do think, however, you got the wrong guy.  This-" -He gestured with the cake- "- was fired at me from a Wormhole.  I'm primarily a Loki."

There is an excited giggle and Lucy flies past, flipping the cake up into the Rhino's face. 

As the cake drips down his helmet and his hands clench and unclench you become aware of a ridiculous number of foods flying through the air. There is a Wukong knocking away cupcakes thrown by an Ash, wielding a long piece of bread like a bo staff.

-Hermes' expression is best summed up as "Oh dear gods, this had to happen now?!".  His Warframe arrives, shielding him from a watermelon that would've been a gutshot, before wrapping around him.  He quickly flipped his coin, Switched the Ash's next cupcake, switched his catch for a stationary loaf of bread, then switched that for his (still in fliht) coin.  Another flip, and he switches Lucy to it, catching her out of the air.-

3 hours ago, Sintag said:

-Hermes' expression is best summed up as "Oh dear gods, this had to happen now?!".  His Warframe arrives, shielding him from a watermelon that would've been a gutshot, before wrapping around him.  He quickly flipped his coin, Switched the Ash's next cupcake, switched his catch for a stationary loaf of bread, then switched that for his (still in fliht) coin.  Another flip, and he switches Lucy to it, catching her out of the air.-

Lucy turns and smashes a pie into your face before taking the long loaf of bread and striking a baseball pose.

"Pitch!" She says.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Lucy turns and smashes a pie into your face before taking the long loaf of bread and striking a baseball pose.

"Pitch!" She says.

-He stumbles back, keeping a tight grasp on his coin.  It was the only one he had on him right now, the rest on his Liset.  Then he remembered.  Suddenly, one coin became five became ten became twenty.  The visual program cleared the pie and it's tin quickly, then scattered them around, Switching various foods to their positions to force the combatants to stop.  He then took up his own loaf, cut to a sword's length, and within moments had it looking like a Dakra Prime.-

-Of course, he figured, he could just use a Disarm and end the fight early...-