The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

"If your gear expertise exceeds the basic usage proficiency and extends into the modification and/or manufacturing then I can already see the way in which two of you can be useful"

"We did a lot of work building and maintaining weaponry for the resistance." He says. "So if you need someone to manage an armory."

50 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We did a lot of work building and maintaining weaponry for the resistance." He says. "So if you need someone to manage an armory."

"Good. Although, there is a mighty chance that our weaponsmithing practices would turn to be an original experience. Cooper will tell you the details"

She turned her gaze to the last and youngest participant

"I know that filing this is rather unconventional in your case, but we need something as a base for judgement. Write facts down how they are"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Good. Although, there is a mighty chance that our weaponsmithing practices would turn to be an original experience. Cooper will tell you the details"

She turned her gaze to the last and youngest participant

"I know that filing this is rather unconventional in your case, but we need something as a base for judgement. Write facts down how they are"

Jas and Sasha nod.

"Will we need to stay in the barracks?" He asks. "Or would we take turns being on duty here while the other takes care of our child?"

Sai'ah hands back a fully filled form.

It lists her age as 10. Her affiliation as Red Veil. Her skills are listed as exceptional in melee combat, and include psionic training. She is proficient with Kronen, and owns a pair of her own, as well as a Nyx warframe. 

Her autobiography lists that she is the Daughter of Melanie and Gallik was born shortly after the rebellions started.

She also adds a part asking for Sundays free. 

As part of my agreement with Nemesis I am to train with her on Sundays to hone my psionic abilities. She says. On those days I will be flying out to Eris.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Alan puts his hand on Teloch's shoulder.

"It's dead Siger." He says. "Save your strength. We still have more to explore."

Dixon cuts small samples off of the main root and places them in containment modules in storage.

The heavy silently shook the pat away, landing two more strong slashes at the guts of this mecha and cutting off some of the core "roots". An intricate spherical device of bronze color and orokin construction showed up and the roots began to glow again along with the lights of the newly uncovered core part. It appears that this thing attempted to play dead as the last resort. The man lifted his flamberge, pausing before hitting, as in deciding to hit or not to hit, and then landed four strikes, cutting the three fat roots that were leading to the core of the ~130 cm in diameter sphere. The lights have gone out for good this time and the man attempted to claw out the core device from the former golem's "corpse". If the previous scene looked like a primordially-heroic mammoth takedown, then the scene where a massive, glowing oil-soaked figure rived away pieces of the dead prey with all characteristic sounds and splashes looked outright gruesome. 

Finally, he put the device down on the floor, seemingly content with himself (albeit, a bit dirty)

"Do you have a container for this sample, eh, Joker?" he asked Dix while not expecting for an answer.

The group could feel that the oppressive atmosphere has gone and the energy reserves of the frames began to fill up. With the destruction of this "blockade", they could feel the growing void storm outside the station hull, that contrasted sharply with the silence and almost entire darkness inside the station, distorted only by glowing prismite deposits.

The heavy threw a team energy restorer on the floor, sat down at the golem's remnants, and made himself comfortable in a way as if he was enjoying a campfire party. "This was, or rather is, the UPoE* 27 "Gremlin" he continued the previously interrupted by the mentioned phenomenon conversation with Phil as if nothing has ever happened. "A couple of seasons ago, one of our raiding groups had to perform a raid to a certain tower. When inside, they found out that the defense systems were either malfunctioning or absolutely alien. After the fight with strangely behaving corrupted and destruction of the tower's sentry core, they found out signs of sentry's unusual activity. Not only that the AI actively tried to breach their comm frequencies, but they have also found the signs of what appeared as an attempt of the said sentry to program its drones to behave as servant tulpas - the simulacrums of sentient beings created via own consciousness. There were signs of "domestic activities" of the corrupted. The thing somehow managed to develop self-awareness and conduct a dollhouse project, trying to write individualities into its servitude proxies. It was its method of "survival" if we can apply this term. 

What we have here, seems like the same phenomenon but in more extreme form - possibly due to some void phenomenon, the sentry core of this station has gained consciousness of sorts. Being distanced from the places where third parties lurk en masse, it had to adapt itself to this mostly closed "ecosystem". It was successful until until we came along, and even managed to develop a sort of shielding from the unrefined void energies to protect itself." He paused for a moment, "They didn't call the void "Hellspace" unreasonably; it can mess with even artificial intelligence very seriously"

Baast came out from the hidey-hole she was sitting in while the fight was going on, and carefully approached the group, inspecting the golem's ruins and the dispowered core. She meowed curiously. 

"No, Baast, this is not edible"

The kavatesse attempted to lick the white oil anyway only to recoil from it and to "bury" the "corpse" in disgust as if it was a feces.

Teloch shook his head at this sight and turned to Dix, pointing to the hole in the ceiling, "That way"

_______

*- Unidentified Phenomenon or Entity

Edited by Teloch

14 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

Wanderer nods to Felicity's comment about the Helios, looking closely at the signs of sentient weapons, and then returns to scanning the unfamiliar surroundings.

He smiles slightly at the half-bow made by the guard but does not comment, instead replying to her observation about the genetic locks: "It took a lot of research, but is definitely invaluable..  it even helps protect against the corrupted to a limited extent... and yes, i do intend to do a bit of work at your reliquary, it sounds like it is far more intact than most of Lua."

As they pass through the gate a slight ripple passed over his warframe, and he looks intently around as he walks, getting a feel for the layout of the city, then at the appearance of the wraiths his posture shifts ever so slightly, and small sparks of static play around his feet and hands, but he stays silent and waits for something to happen.

"You are hard to track down." The lead wraith says. "I was hoping we could have a little chat."

Felicity's hand strays to her side where her Sicarus sits.

"We have nothing to discuss." She says, turning down another street.

"I swore an oath to kill your kind." Dirge says. "I remember what you are."

A signal passes between their warframes, a message, and Dirge starts. Felicity marches right up to him to stare into his face.

"If you are going to kill me, then do it." She says. "But don't pretend honor or justice have anything to do with it. I am not my ancestors."

Dirge's Viper is in his hand faster than they eye could follow. For a minute he stands there, the barrel aimed at Felicity's helmeted forehead, before he lowers it.

"No you are not." He says. "And my quarrel is with them."

He pushes past her, turning to look at you as he walks past.

"Be careful where your eyes sneak, traveler." He says. "Two can keep a secret, if one is dead."

Then he is gone .

Felicity takes a deep breath after they are out of earshot.

"Well that took guts." A white and red Vauban Prime says, striding up. 

"Simon!" Felicity says, hugging him.

"It is good to see you back home." Simon says. "Now who is this stranger?"

"This is Wanderer." Felicity says. "He is interested in the Reliquary project."

She gestures to the Vauban.

"This is Simon, Clan Miraalan's chief engineer." She says. "He runs the rail network to and from this planet."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

The heavy silently shook the pat away, landing two more strong slashes at the guts of this mecha and cutting off some of the core "roots". An intricate spherical device of bronze color and orokin construction showed up and the roots began to glow again along with the lights of the newly uncovered core part. It appears that this thing attempted to play dead as the last resort. The man lifted his flamberge, pausing before hitting, as in deciding to hit or not to hit, and then landed four strikes, cutting the three fat roots that were leading to the core of the ~130 cm in diameter sphere. The lights have gone out for good this time and the man attempted to claw out the core device from the former golem's "corpse". If the previous scene looked like a primordially-heroic mammoth takedown, then the scene where a massive, glowing oil-soaked figure rived away pieces of the dead prey with all characteristic sounds and splashes looked outright gruesome. 

Finally, he put the device down on the floor, seemingly content with himself (albeit, a bit dirty)

"Do you have a container for this sample, eh, Joker?" he asked Dix while not expecting for an answer.

The group could feel that the oppressive atmosphere has gone and the energy reserves of the frames began to fill up. With the destruction of this "blockade", they could feel the growing void storm outside the station hull, that contrasted sharply with the silence and almost entire darkness inside the station, distorted only by glowing prismite deposits.

The heavy threw a team energy restorer on the floor, sat down at the golem's remnants, and made himself comfortable in a way as if he was enjoying a campfire party. "This was, or rather is, the UPoE* 27 "Gremlin" he continued the previously interrupted by the mentioned phenomenon conversation with Phil as if nothing has ever happened. "A couple of seasons ago, one of our raiding groups had to perform a raid to a certain tower. When inside, they found out that the defense systems were either malfunctioning or absolutely alien. After the fight with strangely behaving corrupted and destruction of the tower's sentry core, they found out signs of sentry's unusual activity. Not only that the AI actively tried to breach their comm frequencies, but they have also found the signs of what appeared as an attempt of the said sentry to program its drones to behave as servant tulpas - the simulacrums of sentient beings created via own consciousness. There were signs of "domestic activities" of the corrupted. The thing somehow managed to develop self-awareness and conduct a dollhouse project, trying to write individualities into its servitude proxies. It was its method of "survival" if we can apply this term. 

What we have here, seems like the same phenomenon but in more extreme form - possibly due to some void phenomenon, the sentry core of this station has gained consciousness of sorts. Being distanced from the places where third parties lurk en masse, it had to adapt itself to this mostly closed "ecosystem". It was successful until until we came along, and even managed to develop a sort of shielding from the unrefined void energies to protect itself." He paused for a moment, "They didn't call the void "Hellspace" unreasonably; it can mess with even artificial intelligence very seriously"

Baast came out from the hidey-hole she was sitting in while the fight was going on, and carefully approached the group, inspecting the golem's ruins and the dispowered core. She meowed curiously. 

"No, Baast, this is not edible"

The kavatesse attempted to lick the white oil anyway only to recoil from it and to "bury" the "corpse" in disgust as if it was a feces.

Teloch shook his head at this sight and turned to Dix, pointing to the hole in the ceiling, "That way"

_______

*- Unidentified Phenomenon or Entity

Philip's Kubrow limps out from behind a pile of junk, and lays down, licking the wounds on its legs.

Dixon looks up.

"Wait, where's my Kavat?" He asks. "Muffins?"

He heads to the last known location and pries a piece of metal hull off a pile of junk to find...

A kavat licking its paws as it reclines in a very leisurely manner. It raises its head and looks at the group as if to say "Oh, was I supposed to be helping?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

Philip's Kubrow limps out from behind a pile of junk, and lays down, licking the wounds on its legs.

Dixon looks up.

"Wait, where's my Kavat?" He asks. "Muffins?"

He heads to the last known location and pries a piece of metal hull off a pile of junk to find...

A kavat licking its paws as it reclines in a very leisurely manner. It raises its head and looks at the group as if to say "Oh, was I supposed to be helping?"

Sig threw a team health restorer on the floor near the pooch. Seems like he has a soft spot for animals.

On 3/29/2017 at 11:19 AM, Rakawan said:

One of the Kirin suddenly whinies and gallops to the edge of the clearing. A Nekros Prime, Aklex Prime hanging at his side, stands there. The Kirin charges towards him, then stops a few inches away and lowers its head.

"Hello old friend." The Nekros Prime says, petting it.

He notices you.

"Well well well." He says. "It seems someone else has found my little hideaway."

His helmet collapses to reveal a friendly face. His skin is the same dark brown color as the nomads of Mars. 

"You are Sarah correct?" He asks. "I am Gideon."

"H-hello. I'm s-sorry if I upset y-you by being here."  She sits up, crossing her legs. 

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Sig threw a team health restorer on the floor near the pooch. Seems like he has a soft spot for animals.

Philip also sees to it, bandaging the wound.

Even Dixon's Kavat strides over and licks at the burns on its rear leg.

Alan sits back on a pile of junk. Dixon looks at the roof, looking for a way up.

Alan's Sentinel flies over to the mass of warframes that were attached to the beast and begins scanning them.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"H-hello. I'm s-sorry if I upset y-you by being here."  She sits up, crossing her legs. 

"Upset, no no no." He says. "Not at all. I don't own this spot."

He walks over to the center and sits across from you, in a relaxed pose. He removes a nutrient bar and small bag of seeds from storage. The seeds he offers in his hand to the Kirin, the bar he devours himself.

"Here." He says finishing the bar and tossing you another bag. "See if they'll let you feed them a snack."

The bag contains several small seeds.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Philip also sees to it, bandaging the wound.

Even Dixon's Kavat strides over and licks at the burns on its rear leg.

Alan sits back on a pile of junk. Dixon looks at the roof, looking for a way up.

Alan's Sentinel flies over to the mass of warframes that were attached to the beast and begins scanning them.

The explosion-devastated remnants of warframes are way too damaged to perform a qualitative research. The three noticeable facts that float up after the scan is that there were organic remnants in warframes, not all of them were primed, and they bear no valid 8-th special taskforce platoon signature, stating against the theory of them being the remnants of the tenno the group was looking for.

Sig checked his bort computer's HUD for intel from his ship and made some minor manipulation. Then, he looked at Dix and commented, "The null mode is down with the sentry, so you'll have to switch-teleport us there"

Baast growled slightly at the mentioning of teleporting

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

The explosion-devastated remnants of warframes are way too damaged to perform a qualitative research. The three noticeable facts that float up after the scan is that there were organic remnants in warframes, not all of them were primed, and they bear no valid 8-th special taskforce platoon signature, stating against the theory of them being the remnants of the tenno the group was looking for.

Sig checked his bort computer's HUD for intel from his ship and made some minor manipulation. Then, he looked at Dix and commented, "The null mode is down with the sentry, so you'll have to switch-teleport us there"

Baast growled slightly at the mentioning of teleporting

Dixon runs as far up the wall as he can, placing a decoy at the edge of the spot where the golem jumped down, and then swaps with it, placing another decoy by him. He swaps with Siger first, then Alan, and then Philip, then the companions. 

Once he is back he cloaks himself. 

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon runs as far up the wall as he can, placing a decoy at the edge of the spot where the golem jumped down, and then swaps with it, placing another decoy by him. He swaps with Siger first, then Alan, and then Philip, then the companions. 

Once he is back he cloaks himself. 

The party ended up in a large hall with signs of structural damage, some long-devastated orokin furniture were lying around with some pieces that seemed to mostly intact. At the center of the hall, rather close to the floor hole, were lying fragments of a big spheric ayatan, some of them were chewed in the same way the ships were down in the docking bay, the other one - the satellite-like - beacon was still hanging in the air motionlessly. Four doorways seemed to lead out of the hall, but alas, only two of them were not blocked with piles of rubbish. There was also a big, artificially made hole in the wall, obviously made by the former master of this place.

Sig seemed to freeze on his spot. He was examining the place and comparing it with its former state from his memories. Meanwhile, Baast was vomiting saliva after the latest teleportation, emitting nasty sounds.

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

The party ended up in a large hall with signs of structural damage, some long-devastated orokin furniture were lying around with some pieces that seemed to mostly intact. At the center of the hall, rather close to the floor hole, were lying fragments of a big spheric ayatan, some of them were chewed in the same way the ships were down in the docking bay, the other one - the satellite-like - beacon was still hanging in the air motionlessly. Four doorways seemed to lead out of the hall, but alas, only two of them were not blocked with piles of rubbish. There was also a big, artificially made hole in the wall, obviously made by the former master of this place.

Sig seemed to freeze on his spot. He was examining the place and comparing it with its former state from his memories. Meanwhile, Baast was vomiting saliva after the latest teleportation, emitting nasty sounds.

The other Kavat walks up to Baast and pats her gently on the back as if to console her.

The Kubrow stands up and follows Philip as he sorts through the fragments of the Ayatan sculpture.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Jas and Sasha nod.

"Will we need to stay in the barracks?" He asks. "Or would we take turns being on duty here while the other takes care of our child?"

Sai'ah hands back a fully filled form.

It lists her age as 10. Her affiliation as Red Veil. Her skills are listed as exceptional in melee combat, and include psionic training. She is proficient with Kronen, and owns a pair of her own, as well as a Nyx warframe. 

Her autobiography lists that she is the Daughter of Melanie and Gallik was born shortly after the rebellions started.

She also adds a part asking for Sundays free. 

As part of my agreement with Nemesis I am to train with her on Sundays to hone my psionic abilities. She says. On those days I will be flying out to Eris.

"If you would be hired as non-combatant crew, then I suppose you will be allowed to stay at the place of your permanent residence. However, that means that your clearance level will allow you to work in the garrison yard and restrict from entering the mother ship. Only regulars can enter the ship. Cooper will give you more details depending on what sum of tasks you can carry out"

Bloom turned to Sai

"Mind elaborating more on this "Nemesis" of yours?"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"If you would be hired as non-combatant crew, then I suppose you will be allowed to stay at the place of your permanent residence. However, that means that your clearance level will allow you to work in the garrison yard and restrict from entering the mother ship. Only regulars can enter the ship. Cooper will give you more details depending on what sum of tasks you can carry out"

Bloom turned to Sai

"Mind elaborating more on this "Nemesis" of yours?"

"Another Telepath." Sai'ah says. "She's a bit of a recluse. Not very social. Hence why she spends her time around Eris."

11 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"You are hard to track down." The lead wraith says. "I was hoping we could have a little chat."

Felicity's hand strays to her side where her Sicarus sits.

"We have nothing to discuss." She says, turning down another street.

"I swore an oath to kill your kind." Dirge says. "I remember what you are."

A signal passes between their warframes, a message, and Dirge starts. Felicity marches right up to him to stare into his face.

"If you are going to kill me, then do it." She says. "But don't pretend honor or justice have anything to do with it. I am not my ancestors."

Dirge's Viper is in his hand faster than they eye could follow. For a minute he stands there, the barrel aimed at Felicity's helmeted forehead, before he lowers it.

"No you are not." He says. "And my quarrel is with them."

He pushes past her, turning to look at you as he walks past.

"Be careful where your eyes sneak, traveler." He says. "Two can keep a secret, if one is dead."

Then he is gone .

Felicity takes a deep breath after they are out of earshot.

"Well that took guts." A white and red Vauban Prime says, striding up. 

"Simon!" Felicity says, hugging him.

"It is good to see you back home." Simon says. "Now who is this stranger?"

"This is Wanderer." Felicity says. "He is interested in the Reliquary project."

She gestures to the Vauban.

"This is Simon, Clan Miraalan's chief engineer." She says. "He runs the rail network to and from this planet."

At first Wanderer observes the confrontation silently, nodding slowly as Dirge confirmed his hunch, sizing up the wraiths and evaluating their equipment; but when Dirge drew his viper he twitched slightly, and faint pulses of electrical energy sparked over his warframe.

The energy fades out as Dirge lowers his gun, and Wanderer meets his gaze steadily, the warframes impassive features betraying no emotion or response to his warning.

Once Dirge leaves he returns to surveying the local area, and watches the Vauban approach with curiosity, nodding slightly at Felicity's introduction.

"Well met, I have heard much about the innovation of this colony... I hope i have an opportunity to study some of your technology first hand."

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The other Kavat walks up to Baast and pats her gently on the back as if to console her.

The Kubrow stands up and follows Philip as he sorts through the fragments of the Ayatan sculpture.

The ayatan beacons seemed to be purposed for energy generation. Alas, the big one is beyond repair (even if anyone knew how to repair it) and the lesser one inactive

After surveying the area, Sig spoke: "Our task is to search the area for personal items of my wartime platoon mates and other clues that may shed light on their fate. Then, we let Alan do his void-tracing-trick-thing and go for the received destination points after. I suggest we split up for quicker progress and use team comms if there are any questions or complications. Unless there are any scavengers that ended up trapped here and managed to survive until now, with the core takedown there should be no hostile entities left. Barrack block is to the left; command HQ are long way straight, right behind this rubble hill; armory should be to the right, also blocked by the pile of construction junk. That hole the sentry left may lead to the blocked section, however. Move out."

Spoiler

entrance.png

17 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Another Telepath." Sai'ah says. "She's a bit of a recluse. Not very social. Hence why she spends her time around Eris."

"That may be a serious complication. If that person would breach your thoughts, they would also be able to gather classified information concerning our logistics, operations, or other pieces of intel that mustn't ever reach the third parties"

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

"That may be a serious complication. If that person would breach your thoughts, they would also be able to gather classified information concerning our logistics, operations, or other pieces of intel that mustn't ever reach the third parties"

"True." Sai'ah says. "But she has no interest in you, or anything beyond her work on Eris. And without me you are far more vulnerable to those like her. Besides, if she wanted such intel she would simply come here and rip it from your mind, or the mind of one of your soldiers. She doesn't have grasp on subtlety."

7 hours ago, Teloch said:

The ayatan beacons seemed to be purposed for energy generation. Alas, the big one is beyond repair (even if anyone knew how to repair it) and the lesser one inactive

After surveying the area, Sig spoke: "Our task is to search the area for personal items of my wartime platoon mates and other clues that may shed light on their fate. Then, we let Alan do his void-tracing-trick-thing and go for the received destination points after. I suggest we split up for quicker progress and use team comms if there are any questions or complications. Unless there are any scavengers that ended up trapped here and managed to survive until now, with the core takedown there should be no hostile entities left. Barrack block is to the left; command HQ are long way straight, right behind this rubble hill; armory should be to the right, also blocked by the pile of construction junk. That hole the sentry left may lead to the blocked section, however. Move out."

Reveal hidden contents

entrance.png

Dixon moves towards the Armory via the hole the sentry left.

Philip and Alan begin moving the HQ rubble pile.

Dixon's Kavat examines the rubble pile looking for places to do what cat's do best, squeeze into nooks and crannies.

54 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"True." Sai'ah says. "But she has no interest in you, or anything beyond her work on Eris. And without me you are far more vulnerable to those like her. Besides, if she wanted such intel she would simply come here and rip it from your mind, or the mind of one of your soldiers. She doesn't have grasp on subtlety."

Bloom shook her head, "Things can't be easy around you, aren't they? As much as I would like to act blindly-paranoid, you've provided us with a quite decision-weighting soiree that ought to happen today, young lady".

Then, she sighed  and turned to the rest.

"Perhaps it is a bit sensitive question, but we must know if there are any non-grineer or corpus groups that would like to see you gutted or that are actively trying to take you down" 

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Bloom shook her head, "Things can't be easy around you, aren't they? As much as I would like to act blindly-paranoid, you've provided us with a quite decision-weighting soiree that ought to happen today, young lady".

Then, she sighed  and turned to the rest.

"Perhaps it is a bit sensitive question, but we must know if there are any non-grineer or corpus groups that would like to see you gutted or that are actively trying to take you down" 

Sai'ah simply smiles.

"No more than any other Tenno has." Jas says. "Those that had reason to hate us before we became Tenno are dead. Many of us tied up loose ends when we got this power. IF there is someone out there gunning specifically for us they have managed to remain anonymous."

Inside the Reliquary two crewman in strange outfits walk down a hall. Each has a bulky pack on their back with what appear to be Moa' limbs coming out of it and connecting to their elbows. Another set of limbs connect the elbow joint to the wrist attachment. The same system is repeated on their legs, obviously some sort of movement assist system. The one on the right carriers a Detron, while the one on the left has an Eximus module and a Supra.

Bidd shrugs, feeling the movement assist limb shift to accommodate the movement.

"I'm just saying, boss." He says. "Word of what we've been doing here is going to get out, and eventually the Board will take notice. If we play our cards right they may even try to get us back."

The other Corpus mercenary sighed.

"I know that Bidd." He says. "But we signed a contract."

"With a Betrayer!" Bidd protests. "The Orokin probably had contracts with them as well."

"Ignoring for a moment that our employer is Tenno." Kota says. "How much business do you think we'll get once word gets out that we double crossed a client? Hmm?"

Bidd meets his boss' steely gaze and flinches.

"I didn't mean betray... necessarily." He says. "Just..."

"Embezzle." Kota asks, his voice growing colder than the eximus unit on his rig. "Abandon? Steal from?"

"Well I have noticed a few things they've just left laying...."

Kota turns and shoves the other mercenary against the wall. Across the room two Dex notice and begin walking over. 

"Honor aside they are Tenno!" He hisses. "What happens if we cross them and they find out, huh? How do you fancy your chances against the big bloke in white and gold? Or worse yet, the boss lady herself. You want to fight that fight, go ahead, more pay for the rest of us."

He looks back at the Dex. 

"Maybe its because I'm getting soft." He says. "Or maybe its because I saw her take down an entire platoon of Grineer with an antique sword without breaking a sweat, but I'd much rather be on Madam Felicity's good side."

He steps back as the Dex move closer.

"Nothing to see here ladies." He says. "Just helping Bidd here with a system malfunction."

Bidd pulls himself partly out of the dent in the wall, as Kota brushes dust off of him.

"There we go. Good old percussive maintenance." He says. "Hows is the limb now, Bidd. Better?"

Bidd rolls his shoulder.

"Better."

"You sure?" Kota asks. "Im sure Madam Felicity would welcome ANY feedback concerning the safety of her employees." 

Bidd shakes his head.

"No it's fine."

"Good." Kota says. "I better not hear you complaining about this to the others. Now come on, let's go get a drink. On me."

As they walk away Bidd turns to look at his boss.

"I'm paying for that drink aren't I?" He asks. 

"You're paying for the round." Kota replies with a smirk.

Edited by Rakawan

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon moves towards the Armory via the hole the sentry left.

Philip and Alan begin moving the HQ rubble pile.

Dixon's Kavat examines the rubble pile looking for places to do what cat's do best, squeeze into nooks and crannies.

Sig took a moment to charge up his void reserves and to beam the lesser ayatan beacon with two quite powerful blazing beams. The device visually sustained some burns but also threw itself into cyclic motion around non-existant larger beacon. The station began to energize ever so slightly. It seems like the lesser beacon can only accumulate and provide enough energy for the emergency functionality mode. Still, occasional distress lights and powered doors are better than utter staleness and stasis. 

"We don't have time to clean up the place, lads. The sentry most likely made enough tunnels to navigate through the station. Speaking of, I remember where is the command terminal, so I will hit the officers HQ; Phill's pooch may prove most useful in the cluttered areas like the barrack wing even if it is not of sahasa or chesa breeds. Alan might follow whomever he wants or check the med bay and the training hall that is in between the command quarters and the arsenal. We need him in the center of our spread, so we can gather around him quickly. Now let us move, and don't forget the team comms"

After these words, he followed Dix into the "cavern", ending up standing in the large corridor that was forking into two pathways.

"Command quarters are to the left and past the main and briefing halls; the arsenal and foundries are in this wing, right behind the wall," He addressed Dix over team comms before turning to the left corridor sleeve.

Spoiler

CoXG60Y.png

{Who goes where / inspects what pathway?}

Edited by Teloch