The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Telescope by starset."

The music begins playing in a localized field around you. 

Two humans, a young man and a young woman in military garb step in and each takes a seat.

(I need to stop this)

"Did you hear about the relay attack?" The young man asks. "Think it was the same people?"

"Likely." The woman says. "Anyone stupid enough to attack the relays would certainly be stupid enough to attack one of Miraalan."

"You think they also tried to hack us?" He asks.

"Come on." She says. "How many of them do you think they are. They'd need an army to protect them from the fallout if they were discovered. It's probably just a small group of malcontents."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Did you hear about the relay attack?" The young man asks. "Think it was the same people?"

"Likely." The woman says. "Anyone stupid enough to attack the relays would certainly be stupid enough to attack one of Miraalan."

"You think they also tried to hack us?" He asks.

"Come on." She says. "How many of them do you think they are. They'd need an army to protect them from the fallout if they were discovered. It's probably just a small group of malcontents."

"Who are you talking about same people?"

"Who are you talking about same people?"

The man turns to you.

"Didn't you hear?" He asks. "Someone attacked the relays, tried to blow up the portals here. And someone hacked our systems and attacked a member of the Clan that founded this colony."

"Not the same people." The woman says. "They'd have to be insane to do all that. Especially after our alliance with the WTC."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The man turns to you.

"Didn't you hear?" He asks. "Someone attacked the relays, tried to blow up the portals here. And someone hacked our systems and attacked a member of the Clan that founded this colony."

"Not the same people." The woman says. "They'd have to be insane to do all that. Especially after our alliance with the WTC."

"I meant about the SAME people part i helped take a lone wolf down during that attack."

"I meant about the SAME people part i helped take a lone wolf down during that attack."

"I think all the attacks are connected." The man says. "Susan here isn't convinced."

"I don't doubt there are groups with the capacity to strike at the relays and us." The woman says. "What I doubt is that anyone would strike at us multiple times knowing how we might retaliate."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I think all the attacks are connected." The man says. "Susan here isn't convinced."

"I don't doubt there are groups with the capacity to strike at the relays and us." The woman says. "What I doubt is that anyone would strike at us multiple times knowing how we might retaliate."

"Well they are not very capable of lone wolf attacks unless they wanted.to get captured."

"It was just a hypothesis that or they suck alone i took one down easy."

"You took down a Tenno?" The man laughs. "I doubt that."

"Morris!" The woman snaps. "That's not nice."

"You heard him right?" The man says. "I'd give him three seconds against a Tenno."

"Looks like he could take you." The woman says.

"As if." The man replies. "What's your opinion, stranger. Think you can take an Archon?"

On 2017-5-5 at 8:19 PM, Rakawan said:

"You took down a Tenno?" The man laughs. "I doubt that."

"Morris!" The woman snaps. "That's not nice."

"You heard him right?" The man says. "I'd give him three seconds against a Tenno."

"Looks like he could take you." The woman says.

"As if." The man replies. "What's your opinion, stranger. Think you can take an Archon?"

"The hek is a archon."

"The hek is a archon."

"You've seen those large armored power suits running around right?" The woman asks. "Those are Archon Power Armor. We are Archon Knights. We wear that armor."

"So." The man says. "You think you could take me?"

"With missles maybe otherwise im screwed but it never hurts to try."

"Well sparring rooms are open." She says. "You could always take your chances against Morris. Heaven knows he could do to be taken down a peg or two."

Morris scoffs.

"Lets go then." After the massage dark gets up.

((Just remember to quote it the first time. Don't double post.))

The Archon cuts his short.

"I guess I could go a round or two." He says. 

He walks to a teleport pad and selects the sparring room.

Dark teleports to the sparing room.

The Archon shrugs off his coat, and grabs a bo staff. As he grips it protective fields activate around the staff, forming cushioning force fields.

"Alright pick a weapon and lets start." He says.

The rack next to the sparring ring has a variety of sparring weapons, from boxing gloves to wooden swords.