The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark gives her a oxygen tank. "I know what its like to believe in something now go."

"I am not accepting your offer." She says, pushing the tank away. "Leave me to die in peace."

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"No." Dark forces the oxygen into her lungs. (Tell me if im doing anything wrong)

((Your choices are your choices. Dark has to live with the results of his actions, whether they be good or bad.))

She is too weak to stop you.

Her vitals somewhat improve, but she is in dire need of medical aid. She does seem stable enough to teleport to the medical facilities.

Edited by Rakawan

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As she is pinned by the remains of her ship she is unable to go anywhere. 

Dark lifts the rubble and takes her to the rail with the beacon and smashes it and gives her oxygen tanks. "I hope you will join us someday if not well simper fi or die but for now stay low here at the rail until i come back then at the station we will find a long term solution promise me oh and com me if you need ANYTHING." He flys out and wields the door shut.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The sentry redirects more of its own nanites from "coating" duty to defense. 

It would seem that nanites were soon to become part of the standard Neural Sentry Removal Kit.

Richard added more nanites to his attack, hoping to distract the Sentry long enough for the machines to do their work.

18 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The spider rushes forward, then plows into the ground as a hole opens in its head. Another hole quickly follows, and a familiar voice calls out.

"Maxwell." Maverick says, sliding down a vine, a heavy rifle on his back. "What? Were you so bored you decided to go spider wrangling on your own?"

Max stands himself up, wincing a bit as he does.  "It's Maxim.  What are you doing here?  Thought you went back home."

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max stands himself up, wincing a bit as he does.  "It's Maxim.  What are you doing here?  Thought you went back home."

"And leave this wonderful weather?" He asks. "Besides, someone has to watch your back."

12 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

It would seem that nanites were soon to become part of the standard Neural Sentry Removal Kit.

Richard added more nanites to his attack, hoping to distract the Sentry long enough for the machines to do their work.

Forced to divert additional nanites the device opts to switch tactics and inject the scorpion with poison before disconnecting. It appears it has been programmed with a "if I can't have them..." fallback.

On 5/10/2017 at 4:26 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark lifts the rubble and takes her to the rail with the beacon and smashes it and gives her oxygen tanks. "I hope you will join us someday if not well simper fi or die but for now stay low here at the rail until i come back then at the station we will find a long term solution promise me oh and com me if you need ANYTHING." He flys out and wields the door shut.

The tanks are enough to fill the room with oxygen, allowing the unconscious tenno to breathe.

One large segment of the rail remains unsearched in your area.

Air: 75%

13 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark uses his scanner near the segment.

The scanner detects five life-signs inside the segment. None appear to have protective gear, and the oxygen levels in their environment are running low.

Edited by Rakawan

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Forced to divert additional nanites the device opts to switch tactics and inject the scorpion with poison before disconnecting. It appears it has been programmed with a "if I can't have them..." fallback.

Most of the Sentries the Tenno had encountered thus far didn't have a fail-safe procedure because the Orokin didn't expect most of them to be fought.  However, 'most' was not 'all', and Richard had suspected this one might have something like this from the moment it deployed more nanites to counter his own.  Digitizing the Sentry (Darrin would most certainly want a look at it, as would Ryoko), he scanned the Scorpion to determine which kind of poison was being used while he held a Blessing field over her to prevent it from doing any lasting damage.

8 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Most of the Sentries the Tenno had encountered thus far didn't have a fail-safe procedure because the Orokin didn't expect most of them to be fought.  However, 'most' was not 'all', and Richard had suspected this one might have something like this from the moment it deployed more nanites to counter his own.  Digitizing the Sentry (Darrin would most certainly want a look at it, as would Ryoko), he scanned the Scorpion to determine which kind of poison was being used while he held a Blessing field over her to prevent it from doing any lasting damage.

The poison is eerily similar to that commonly used with the Karyst dagger.

On 5/12/2017 at 3:54 PM, Rakawan said:

The poison is eerily similar to that commonly used with the Karyst dagger.

"That's not normal..." Richard muttered to himself as he cleansed the Scorpion of the toxin, though not before taking some with a syringe for testing.  If this was indeed of Tenno origin, that would not be good news.

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That's not normal..." Richard muttered to himself as he cleansed the Scorpion of the toxin, though not before taking some with a syringe for testing.  If this was indeed of Tenno origin, that would not be good news.

The scorpion's vitals return to normal as the toxin is cleansed.

"Thank you Healer." The Meridian captain says. "We will take it from here."

On 5/13/2017 at 4:43 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark looked for a way to save them.

The door is stuck shut. You could likely cut it open, but doing so would expose the survivors to the cold vacuum of space.