The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((1. It's not his turn. 2. That isn't how you phrase an attempt.))

The woman takes off next, flying up in the middle of all the drones. She opens with a spread from the Angstrum, the rockets taking out three right off the bat. Two of the drones unfold their wings and engage her, while four shield drones boost their defenses. 

Dark takes off shooting 3 drones with 1 lanka shot and uses his angstrum on the shield units. (this good?)

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark takes off shooting 3 drones with 1 lanka shot and uses his angstrum on the shield units. (this good?)

((IT's not his turn yet. You'll be told when it is.))

The woman spins, evading a missile strike from one of the drones, and shooting out its stabilizer with the her Lanka. An attack drone manages to tag her once, but the other drones fall to a salvo of missiles before they can repeat the move.

"Top that." She says, landing gracefully and nodding to you.

"Your turn." Bill says. "Drones ready, when you are."

The drones follow you up, and then scatter, trying to flank you.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((IT's not his turn yet. You'll be told when it is.))

The woman spins, evading a missile strike from one of the drones, and shooting out its stabilizer with the her Lanka. An attack drone manages to tag her once, but the other drones fall to a salvo of missiles before they can repeat the move.

"Top that." She says, landing gracefully and nodding to you.

"Your turn." Bill says. "Drones ready, when you are."

The drones follow you up, and then scatter, trying to flank you.

Dark flys up and trys to take 6 out with his angstrum then trys to takes 3 out with his lanka  and trys to  dodge shots from the drone and tries bunching them up to hit them with his angstrum and flys around taking potshots with his lanka he also trys to shoot a incoming missle to take out 5 drones. (tell me if i need to tone it down and sorry)  

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

Dark flys up and trys to take 6 out with his angstrum then trys to takes 3 out with his lanka  and trys to  dodge shots from the drone and tries bunching them up to hit them with his angstrum and flys around taking potshots with his lanka he also trys to shoot a incoming missle to take out 5 drones. (tell me if i need to tone it down and sorry)  

Four of the six fall to the Angstrum. The other two are protected by their thick shields, reinforced by the remaining shield drones. The lanka shots take out two of the three Oxum Ospreys. The missile osprey, itself a slow moving target, falls when its own missile is shot, detonating it amid a pack of the others. 

Three ospreys remain. One guardian eximus osprey, and two Oxium ospreys.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Four of the six fall to the Angstrum. The other two are protected by their thick shields, reinforced by the remaining shield drones. The lanka shots take out two of the three Oxum Ospreys. The missile osprey, itself a slow moving target, falls when its own missile is shot, detonating it amid a pack of the others. 

Three ospreys remain. One guardian eximus osprey, and two Oxium ospreys.

Dark tries to fire a bunch of angstrum shots at them. 

Dark tries to fire a bunch of angstrum shots at them. 

The Oxium ospreys dash to the side and retaliate with a barrage of shots. 

The shield osprey is unable to move fast enough and is destroyed.

Dark tries to dodge and shoots at them with a lanka shot.

The shot takes down one.

The other, its precepts kicking in, decides to ram you, and folds its wings for a dive.

On 5/18/2017 at 8:25 AM, Yzjdriel said:

"I'll be there in ten seconds."  Ordis had made the fold almost before Dirge had finished the word 'Someone'.

On 5/19/2017 at 10:04 AM, Rakawan said:

"They intend to detonate a dirty bomb and spread an unknown substance inside the relay." Dirge says. "Look for anyone suspicious."

((Bwoop))

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Bwoop))

((danke))

Richard was out of his ship almost before it landed, and immediately began scanning the vitals of anyone and everyone around him as he moved through the relay, looking for the telltale signs of someone who was anticipating doing something, but wasn't excited.  Ordis pinged Amaryn, Glast, and whichever representative from Hexis was currently here for him, and he explained the situation quickly.  "I have a confirmed dirty bomb on this Relay.  Lock down the premises."  Three of the Syndicates suddenly mobilizing for one cause would undoubtedly cause the other three to do the same: the Relay would be under complete lockdown within a minute.  Suda would no doubt inform Simaris of this development, and Teshin appeared to be elsewhere: the Conclave door was dark.  Now it was just a matter of finding the Tenno who had the bomb before they set it off.  The lockdown would no doubt alert them, but they would be unable to move any faster; in fact, the knowledge that they were on the clock would increase their adrenaline levels, which would both make it easier to find them and cause them to fumble a bit if they hadn't been planning on being noticed before hand.

"Richard?"  A Loki wearing a Cephalon Suda sigil and a crooked smile waved and ran over to say hello.

"Kevin?"  What a stroke of luck!  "Find the dirty bomb."  Kevin's face changed immediately at Richard's tone, and he didn't ask any questions before cloaking himself and running off to help search.

Edited by Yzjdriel

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

((danke))

Richard was out of his ship almost before it landed, and immediately began scanning the vitals of anyone and everyone around him as he moved through the relay, looking for the telltale signs of someone who was anticipating doing something, but wasn't excited.  Ordis pinged Amaryn, Glast, and whichever representative from Hexis was currently here for him, and he explained the situation quickly.  "I have a confirmed dirty bomb on this Relay.  Lock down the premises."  Three of the Syndicates suddenly mobilizing for one cause would undoubtedly cause the other three to do the same: the Relay would be under complete lockdown within a minute.  Suda would no doubt inform Simaris of this development, and Teshin appeared to be elsewhere: the Conclave door was dark.  Now it was just a matter of finding the Tenno who had the bomb before they set it off.  The lockdown would no doubt alert them, but they would be unable to move any faster; in fact, the knowledge that they were on the clock would increase their adrenaline levels, which would both make it easier to find them and cause them to fumble a bit if they hadn't been planning on being noticed before hand.

"Richard?"  A Loki wearing a Cephalon Suda sigil and a crooked smile waved and ran over to say hello.

"Kevin?"  What a stroke of luck!  "Find the dirty bomb."  Kevin's face changed immediately at Richard's tone, and he didn't ask any questions before cloaking himself and running off to help search.

Given that there are only a few days till Baro is scheduled to appear, most of the Tenno by the kiosks are anticipating something, but not yet excited. There are several in line, including a Loki carrying a gift wrapped Galatine, a Saryn with a vial of unknown liquid, and a Frost trying to sell a fully socketed, but inanimate, Ayatan sculpture to the kiosk.

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Given that there are only a few days till Baro is scheduled to appear, most of the Tenno by the kiosks are anticipating something, but not yet excited. There are several in line, including a Loki carrying a gift wrapped Galatine, a Saryn with a vial of unknown liquid, and a Frost trying to sell a fully socketed, but inanimate, Ayatan sculpture to the kiosk.

With a quick glance, he spotted Kevin, whose cloak had run out, sidling up to the kiosk.  With a shrug, Richard strolled lazily in the other Loki's direction, then stopped as he had a sudden thought.  Pausing for just a moment, he looked at the colorations each of the three were wearing on their Warframes.

With a quick glance, he spotted Kevin, whose cloak had run out, sidling up to the kiosk.  With a shrug, Richard strolled lazily in the other Loki's direction, then stopped as he had a sudden thought.  Pausing for just a moment, he looked at the colorations each of the three were wearing on their Warframes.

The Frost Prime and Saryn both have standard colors. The Loki looks like a unicorn vomited rainbows all over him. In fact he appears to have more colors on his frame that the standard customization allows. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Frost Prime and Saryn both have standard colors. The Loki looks like a unicorn vomited rainbows all over him. In fact he appears to have more colors on his frame that the standard customization allows. 

Richard turned and headed for the Saryn instead.

"Hello," he could hear Kevin saying jovially to the Frost.  "Having trouble with the machine?"

Richard turned and headed for the Saryn instead.

"Hello," he could hear Kevin saying jovially to the Frost.  "Having trouble with the machine?"

"Trying to send a custom gift." He says. "Console won't accept my commands."

The Ayatan sculpture remains inanimate, even though it is fully socketed.

The Saryn Hums to herself as she shakes the container. On closer inspection you can see that the liquid is green, and appears to have chunks and pulp floating around in it, as if someone put grass through a juicer.

Edited by Rakawan

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Trying to send a custom gift." He says. "Console won't accept my commands."

The Ayatan sculpture remains inanimate, even though it is fully socketed.

The Saryn Hums to herself as she shakes the container. On closer inspection you can see that the liquid is green, and appears to have chunks and pulp floating around in it, as if someone put grass through a juicer.

"Let's have a look."  Kevin leaned over the Frost's right shoulder to see what exactly the problem was, his left hand using the Frost's left shoulder as a stabilizing point.  His right hand silently pulled out a scanner, which ran over himself, the Frost, and the Ayatan as he looked at the kiosk.

"Science or pleasure?" Richard asked the Saryn as he approached.  He'd pulled out a jar of "peanut butter" himself on the way.

"Let's have a look."  Kevin leaned over the Frost's right shoulder to see what exactly the problem was, his left hand using the Frost's left shoulder as a stabilizing point.  His right hand silently pulled out a scanner, which ran over himself, the Frost, and the Ayatan as he looked at the kiosk.

"Science or pleasure?" Richard asked the Saryn as he approached.  He'd pulled out a jar of "peanut butter" himself on the way.

"It's just a minor issue." The Frost says. "No need to concern yourself."

The scanner shows that the "Ayatan" is normal on the surface, however the internals are covering in a vaguely cylindrical sheet of shielding that defects further scans.

"I'm a vegan." The Saryn says. "I thought Baro might appreciate some 100% natural kelp juice."

She is no longer shaking the container, but the fluid sloshes around as if it had a mind of its own.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It's just a minor issue." The Frost says. "No need to concern yourself."

The scanner shows that the "Ayatan" is normal on the surface, however the internals are covering in a vaguely cylindrical sheet of shielding that defects further scans.

"I'm a vegan." The Saryn says. "I thought Baro might appreciate some 100% natural kelp juice."

She is no longer shaking the container, but the fluid sloshes around as if it had a mind of its own.

"No, it's no trouble," said Kevin.  "I'm happy to provide assistance."

"You know, I think he just might," Richard said with a wink as the results of Kevin's scan appeared on his HUD.  "Have a good one."

"No, it's no trouble," said Kevin.  "I'm happy to provide assistance."

"You know, I think he just might," Richard said with a wink as the results of Kevin's scan appeared on his HUD.  "Have a good one."

"I'll just come back later." The Frost says, brushing Kevin off. "I don't want to hold up the line."

He steps towards the statue, the "Ayatan" clutched tightly in his fist. 

"Wow." The Saryn says to the Loki. "Your aura is so colorful."

"Thank you." He replies. "I paint it with unicorn blood everyday." 

The Saryn's helmet twitches.

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll just come back later." The Frost says, brushing Kevin off. "I don't want to hold up the line."

He steps towards the statue, the "Ayatan" clutched tightly in his fist. 

"Wow." The Saryn says to the Loki. "Your aura is so colorful."

"Thank you." He replies. "I paint it with unicorn blood everyday." 

The Saryn's helmet twitches.

"Nope," said Kevin as he Swap Teleported with the Frost.

The sudden switch in their positions alerted Richard, who closed the distance between them easily with a bullet jump, his Limbo lighting up with silver energy as his left hand blazed blue.  "What's this, now?" he asked curiously.

"Nope," said Kevin as he Swap Teleported with the Frost.

The sudden switch in their positions alerted Richard, who closed the distance between them easily with a bullet jump, his Limbo lighting up with silver energy as his left hand blazed blue.  "What's this, now?" he asked curiously.

The Frost, now within reach of Richard, shakes his head, his left hand drifting towards the Ayatan that is inches from you.