The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Frost, now within reach of Richard, shakes his head, his left hand drifting towards the Ayatan that is inches from you.

"Don't."  Richard's tone made it clear that he wasn't asking as his hand closed around the Frost's wrist, placing a Stasis Well on the Ayatan.

Meanwhile, Kevin had made use of a Decoy to get everyone's attention.  "Out!" he declared forcefully, motioning for the exits.  Several armed Perrin personnel repeated his gesticulation for the exits, and most of the civilians in the room began to move toward the hangar.

Edited by Yzjdriel
meep

22 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Don't."  Richard's tone made it clear that he wasn't asking as his hand closed around the Frost's wrist, placing a Stasis Well on the Ayatan.

Meanwhile, Kevin had made use of a Decoy to get everyone's attention.  "Out!" he declared forcefully, motioning for the exits.  Several armed Perrin personnel repeated his gesticulation for the exits, and most of the civilians in the room began to move toward the hangar.

The Frost panics and a moment later the the ayatan's stars light up in sequence. The casing shatters and a surge of transference energy lances out. Just before you lose visuals you hear a strange buzzing.

The first thing you feel upon reestablishing the connection is your Warframe being dragged into a room.

"Did you find any other survivors." Glast asks.

"No sir." A crewman says.

"They're coming!" Someone shouts. "Seal the room."

The doors to the embassy slam closed and you hear the sound of corrupted outside as hands pound on the door.

Edited by Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Frost panics and a moment later the the ayatan's stars light up in sequence. The casing shatters and a surge of transference energy lances out. Just before you lose visuals you hear a strange buzzing.

The first thing you feel upon reestablishing the connection is your Warframe being dragged into a room.

"Did you find any other survivors." Glast asks.

"No sir." A crewman says.

"They're coming!" Someone shouts. "Seal the room."

The doors to the embassy slam closed and you hear the sound of corrupted outside as hands pound on the door.

"Glast."  His voice sounded rough - what had been in that blasted thing??

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Glast."  His voice sounded rough - what had been in that blasted thing??

"Richard." Glast says. "Good to see you made it."

The rainbow colored Loki collapses.

"I got everyone I could." He says. "Most of the relay personnel have been corrupted. I think the Saryn was captured. I've never seen a weapon like that before. Even the tower defenses don't work that fast."

Edited by Rakawan

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Richard." Glast says. "Good to see you made it."

The rainbow colored Loki collapses.

"I got everyone I could." He says. "Most of the relay personnel have been corrupted. I think the Saryn was captured. I've never seen a weapon like that before. Even the tower defenses don't work that fast."

"I'm glad this Limbo made it, too.  Took forever to customize."  He stood up slowly and surveyed the room.  "Any contact from other Syndicates?"

"I'm glad this Limbo made it, too.  Took forever to customize."  He stood up slowly and surveyed the room.  "Any contact from other Syndicates?"

The other syndicate representatives are on holo-screens on the walls.

"We should ignite the oxygen reserves." The Red Veil representative says. "The resulting fire would purge these corrupted."

"And kill any survivors." The Hexis representative says. "We cannot allow that."

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Hahaha."

"Unfortunately you are currently not part of the Archon Corp." Bill says. "For now you would be limited to an instructor role, unless you wished to join us." 

45 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The other syndicate representatives are on holo-screens on the walls.

"We should ignite the oxygen reserves." The Red Veil representative says. "The resulting fire would purge these corrupted."

"And kill any survivors." The Hexis representative says. "We cannot allow that."

"Not to mention it would kill all of you as well.  There isn't an infinite supply of oxygen outside, and not all the Corrupted would be killed by the fire."

"Not to mention it would kill all of you as well.  There isn't an infinite supply of oxygen outside, and not all the Corrupted would be killed by the fire."

"Better to perish in flame, then allow these Corrupted to gain more for their armies." The Veil Representative says.

Dark follows bill.

Bill leads you to a command tent.

"First fill out this application." He says. 

The application asks for name, military background, weapons expertise.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Bill leads you to a command tent.

"First fill out this application." He says. 

The application asks for name, military background, weapons expertise.

Dark fills out the  application  saying he was a merc that was highly sought after and weapon expertise is all blade weapons hammers staffs sticks and maces and all guns and writes his name down.

Dark fills out the  application  saying he was a merc that was highly sought after and weapon expertise is all blade weapons hammers staffs sticks and maces and all guns and writes his name down.

The next set asks for current allegiances, criminal history, and any medical conditions.

Dark writes currently allied to only self criminal history killing people who deserved it on jobs medical conditions none.

The rest of the application is standard information: age, weight, planet of origin.

Once that is filled Bill takes the application and hands it to an assistant.

"Follow me." He says. "The First Archon will speak to you now."

Dark follows him. (OH MY GOD IS HE JOINING THEM?!?!)

((Its possible.))

Bill leads you to a tent.

"Wait inside." He says. "The First Archon will be with you shortly."

There is a heavily damaged suit of armor hanging on the wall, a Dark Sword embedded in a lump of stone, and small pieces of grineer armor displayed like trophies.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

((Its possible.))

Bill leads you to a tent.

"Wait inside." He says. "The First Archon will be with you shortly."

There is a heavily damaged suit of armor hanging on the wall, a Dark Sword embedded in a lump of stone, and small pieces of grineer armor displayed like trophies.

Dark looks at the sword.

Dark looks at the sword.

The sword is similar to every other Dark Sword, but seems more authentic. The weapon gives off a sense of age, as if it were older than it should be.

It is currently powered down, explaining why it has not melted further into the rock.