The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Hmm old." Dark looks at the armor suit. (Now i remember)

The armor is a variant of of the Archon armor, but seems more heavily plated.

The tent flap unfurls open, and you hear something walk in.

Dark turns around.

An Orokin style wolf proxy stares at you. Instead of fur hackles, golden spines are raised along its back. It growls softly, then pads over to a mat in the corner and lays down. A whisp of golden light rises from it, taking the form of a man.

"You are Dark?" The man asks. "I am Gallik, First Archon."

Just now, Rakawan said:

An Orokin style wolf proxy stares at you. Instead of fur hackles, golden spines are raised along its back. It growls softly, then pads over to a mat in the corner and lays down. A whisp of golden light rises from it, taking the form of a man.

"You are Dark?" The man asks. "I am Gallik, First Archon."

"I am dark nice to meet you."

Dark shrugs. "Not really."

Gallik's smile grows bigger.

"I like you." He says. "These new initiates... too much pomp and circumstance. Everything is honor this, and rules that. No one tells it like it is anymore."

"No kidding whats the point even?"

"Exactly." He says. "Now honor is an important part of what we do, but so are results. And you've shown you can achieve those."

"Try having your friends get murdered and every girl you love get killed a day after you realize you love them."

"Try watching your home and parents burn, and watching the survivors dwindle one by one until you and your sister are the only ones left." He says. "Try watching the Corpus sell your people into slavery for a handful of credits." 

He shakes his head.

"I don't mean to be callous." He says. "But I've heard a dozen stories like yours. Every soldier in this army has a story. Everyone has scars."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Try watching your home and parents burn, and watching the survivors dwindle one by one until you and your sister are the only ones left." He says. "Try watching the Corpus sell your people into slavery for a handful of credits." 

He shakes his head.

"I don't mean to be callous." He says. "But I've heard a dozen stories like yours. Every soldier in this army has a story. Everyone has scars."

"Sorry i was just venting anyways now about joining?"

"Sorry i was just venting anyways now about joining?"

"It's fine." Gallik says. "It means I can trust you to be open with your comrades. Now besides the baggage, is there anything else I should know?"

"I have anger issues and im prone to complete random rage."

"Well." Gallik says. "As long as you can focus that constructively. Against your enemies. Not your friends."

He stands by the sword.

"So do you want the basic oath or the flowery one?" He asks.