The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"I dark swear undying loyalty to the citizens of phenix."

"And to those who stand alongside me in protecting them." Gallik says. "May I be held honorless and stand alone if I fail in this."

"And to those who stand alongside me in protecting them May I be held honorless and stand alone if I fail in this."

Gallik motions for you to remove your hand from the blade and kneel. The that makes up his form seems to grow more solid.

Dark removes his hand from the sword and kneels.

Gallik lifts the sword, the first time you've seen the shade interact with matter, and taps you once on each shoulder.

"Then by my station I name you an Archon of Phenix." He says. "You shall receive one thousand square feet of land, and the armor you now wear shall be remanded to your care and possesion." 

He slides the sword back into the stone and the light around him seems to dim.

"As you are not yet an Archon Knight you shall receive no servants." He says. "And You yourself will need to make sure your gear is combat ready at all times. Bill will fill you in on the other details."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Gallik lifts the sword, the first time you've seen the shade interact with matter, and taps you once on each shoulder.

"Then by my station I name you an Archon of Phenix." He says. "You shall receive one thousand square feet of land, and the armor you now wear shall be remanded to your care and possesion." 

He slides the sword back into the stone and the light around him seems to dim.

"As you are not yet an Archon Knight you shall receive no servants." He says. "And You yourself will need to make sure your gear is combat ready at all times. Bill will fill you in on the other details."

Dark stands up. "Alright bill."

Dark stands up. "Alright bill."

Gallik shakes your hand and leaves.

Bill re-enters the tent.

"Welcome to the club, son." He says. "You must have a lot of questions."

"Later right now i have to talk to a archon named morris if you dont mind"

He puts a hand on your shoulder.

"You're in the military now, son." He says. "Which means you'll refer to me as Sir. And you can talk to your friend once we've cleared up the details of your new post."

"Yes sir so what will be my role sir?"

"You're new, but you show some promise." He says. "And you can fly, unlike the rest of those stone penguins. So you'll be leading them. It's a small command, but a chance to prove yourself. The suit has coordinates to your new home, here in the camp. You can set it up as you wish, and are welcome to decorate it with any trophies you find. You're still new here, so you'll answer the Flight Captain Selene for now. You'll be a step above most Archons, but still below a Knight, so remember that when speaking to someone. That's about the gist of it. Your friend Morris can fill you in on more. Just make sure you talk to Selene before 0800 second shift. She has an assignment for you."

The HUD on your suit shows the time is 0700 second shift.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You're new, but you show some promise." He says. "And you can fly, unlike the rest of those stone penguins. So you'll be leading them. It's a small command, but a chance to prove yourself. The suit has coordinates to your new home, here in the camp. You can set it up as you wish, and are welcome to decorate it with any trophies you find. You're still new here, so you'll answer the Flight Captain Selene for now. You'll be a step above most Archons, but still below a Knight, so remember that when speaking to someone. That's about the gist of it. Your friend Morris can fill you in on more. Just make sure you talk to Selene before 0800 second shift. She has an assignment for you."

The HUD on your suit shows the time is 0700 second shift.

Dark goes to flight commander selene. 

Dark goes to flight commander selene. 

You arrive in the Seraph half of the camp just in time to watch A blonde haired woman in her forties grab a speargun from a Seraph and begin hitting him on the helmet with it.

"If you ever point that at someone again with the safety off, you had better pray they are secretly a Grineer spy." She bellows. "Or I will hand you over to Kela De Thaym myself, giftwrapped in your own intestines."

She tosses the staff at him.

"Now back in formation." She shouts.

She turns to you.

"You must be Dark." She says pleasantly. "Glad to hear at least one of the new recruits has some idea of how to fly."

Her voice has an airy and melodic tone to it, greatly contrasting the violent display you just saw.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

You arrive in the Seraph half of the camp just in time to watch A blonde haired woman in her forties grab a speargun from a Seraph and begin hitting him on the helmet with it.

"If you ever point that at someone again with the safety off, you had better pray they are secretly a Grineer spy." She bellows. "Or I will hand you over to Kela De Thaym myself, giftwrapped in your own intestines."

She tosses the staff at him.

"Now back in formation." She shouts.

She turns to you.

"You must be Dark." She says pleasantly. "Glad to hear at least one of the new recruits has some idea of how to fly."

Her voice has an airy and melodic tone to it, greatly contrasting the violent display you just saw.

"Yes mam what is my assignment mam."

"Yes mam what is my assignment mam."

"You only need one ma'am." She says. "We've lost contact with a New Loka Colony on earth. I'm sending a Wing of Seraphs to check for any survivors. Your group will be covering their backs."

"Ma'am who is in my group?"

"Everyone in your command." She says. "So everyone who you watched cartwheel into the dirt during that flight exercise. You need names, you'll have to ask for them. I expect you to get them organized and ready for this. You're in charge of them now. Flight is at 0100 first shift tomorrow. You are dismissed."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Everyone in your command." She says. "So everyone who you watched cartwheel into the dirt during that flight exercise. You need names, you'll have to ask for them. I expect you to get them organized and ready for this. You're in charge of them now. Flight is at 0100 first shift tomorrow. You are dismissed."

Dark looks for that blonde woman from training.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

Dark looks for that blonde woman from training.

She is back with the other Airborne recruits, trying to help them master the flight controls.

"Hey." One says. "We'll need a nickname right. How about the Flying Weasels."

The blonde woman glares at the recruit until he puts his helmet back on.

"I'll get back in the air." He says.

"Good to see you here." She says. "Bill told me you joined up. I'll be your second in command, seeing as I'm the only other person that seems to know how to fly"

The last part seems directed at the other recruits.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

She s back with the other Airborne recruits, trying to help them master the flight controls.

"Hey." One says. "We'll need a nickname right. How about the Flying Weasels."

The blonde woman glares at the recruit until he puts his helmet back on.

"I'll get back in the air." He says.

"Good to see you here." She says. "Bill told me you joined up. I'll be your second in command, seeing as I'm the only other person that seems to know how to fly"

The last part seems directed at the other recruits.

"Hahaha yeah but we DO need a nickname how about the seekers yes or no?"

"Hahaha yeah but we DO need a nickname how about the seekers yes or no?"

"It's catchy." She says. "But it makes us sound like treasure hunters, or detectives."

Edited by Rakawan