The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Good point shall we go morris?"

Morris leads you through the camp to the firing range. The building next to it has two armored guards outside. They nod as you pass.

The Armory has a large selection of Tenno weaponry, as well as a few bits of Grineer and Corpus weaponry.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Morris leads you through the camp to the firing range. The building next to it has two armored guards outside. They nod as you pass.

The Armory has a large selection of Tenno weaponry, as well as a few bits of Grineer and Corpus weaponry.

Dark looks for a attendent.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Veil Representative is silent.

A message comes into your HUD.

"So what do you think of my new Loki." Tsun asks. "Colorful, no?"

Very rainbow.  Now, since this mess is obviously not your doing, do you have any ideas?

17 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Very rainbow.  Now, since this mess is obviously not your doing, do you have any ideas?

"Well if we open that door the corrupted and the nanite swarm will get inside." He says. "So that's out. Beyond that I have no idea. I do know that they are after the records in the Hexis room, but I don't have any idea how to reach that room."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well if we open that door the corrupted and the nanite swarm will get inside." He says. "So that's out. Beyond that I have no idea. I do know that they are after the records in the Hexis room, but I don't have any idea how to reach that room."

"Well, if they're after the Hexis room, they'll have a good time trying to get in."

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, if they're after the Hexis room, they'll have a good time trying to get in."

"The entire relay staff have been turned into Corrupted." He says. "They have no shortage of free hands."

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The entire relay staff have been turned into Corrupted." He says. "They have no shortage of free hands."

"It takes a great deal more hands to open a hermetically sealed door than it does to close one."  Richard looked around the room and took a quick inventory of the available weaponry.

"It takes a great deal more hands to open a hermetically sealed door than it does to close one."  Richard looked around the room and took a quick inventory of the available weaponry.

There are two standard Moas, and three Nullifier Crewman. Beyond that the room seems devoid of usable weaponry.

"Just before I left the hangar I felt several void waves." Tsun says. "The same type as you feel when a large ship uses its fold engine. If I had to guess I'd say this is a two pronged attack."

Dark requests forset gear. "So morris any idea for weapons?" 

"Error, request not possible." The Cephalon says. "Would you like to place a requisition order?"

"Well Earth is oxygen rich, and covered in vegetation." Morris says. "Most encounters are either long range, or close range. So I'd advise something long ranged for a primary, and something suitable for close quarters as a secondary. That suit can't carry much extra weight, so you'll want something that doesn't guzzle ammo."

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Error, request not possible." The Cephalon says. "Would you like to place a requisition order?"

"Well Earth is oxygen rich, and covered in vegetation." Morris says. "Most encounters are either long range, or close range. So I'd advise something long ranged for a primary, and something suitable for close quarters as a secondary. That suit can't carry much extra weight, so you'll want something that doesn't guzzle ammo."

"Okay im requesting Vectis primes' Lex primes and forest armor camo." He says.  

"in Darks mind I hope im a good leader and i request right gear."  He thinks.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are two standard Moas, and three Nullifier Crewman. Beyond that the room seems devoid of usable weaponry.

"Just before I left the hangar I felt several void waves." Tsun says. "The same type as you feel when a large ship uses its fold engine. If I had to guess I'd say this is a two pronged attack."

"That seems likely."  He paused.  "Ordis?  What's the situation out there?"

"That seems likely."  He paused.  "Ordis?  What's the situation out there?"

From his vantage aboard the Orbiter Ordis would observe a massive battle outside, however onesided.

No less that five Orokin Destroyers sit outside the relay, surrounded by a score of Orokin cruisers and fighters. There are several dozen Tenno fighting against them in Archwings, and a few modified landing craft, but none seem to be having any success. The enemy ships, unlike Corpus and Grineer ships, have excellent point defense, and missile defense systems. The few attackers that make it through are beset by the fighters, and chased away.

"Okay im requesting Vectis primes' Lex primes and forest armor camo." He says.  

"I hope im a good leader and i request right gear."  He thinks.

The Cephalon chirps and flies away to place the order.

"Snipers eh?" Morris says. "I'd recommend a sturdy blade too, those jungles are tough to navigate without one."

He examines some of the weaponry on the walls.

"I'm thinking of buying a Sybaris rifle." He says. "The Latron I've been using is nice, but I want a bit more kick."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Cephalon chirps and flies away to place the order.

"Snipers eh?" Morris says. "I'd recommend a sturdy blade too, those jungles are tough to navigate without one."

He examines some of the weaponry on the walls.

"I'm thinking of buying a Sybaris rifle." He says. "The Latron I've been using is nice, but I want a bit more kick."

"Good point I would get the Sybaris prime." he says.

"Maybe I should become a cyborg." he thinks. 

"Good point I would get the Sybaris prime." he says.

"Maybe I should become a cyborg." he thinks. 

"Pricey though." He says. "Tenno make the best gear, but it always costs a lot." 

The armory also has a door labeled "cybernetic augments." 

There are several Grineer weapons on the wall, and they seem to be the most popular.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Pricey though." He says. "Tenno make the best gear, but it always costs a lot." 

The armory also has a door labeled "cybernetic augments." 

There are several Grineer weapons on the wall, and they seem to be the most popular.

"I could buy it for you." Dark says. 

Dark walks to the cybernetics room. 

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

From his vantage aboard the Orbiter Ordis would observe a massive battle outside, however onesided.

No less that five Orokin Destroyers sit outside the relay, surrounded by a score of Orokin cruisers and fighters. There are several dozen Tenno fighting against them in Archwings, and a few modified landing craft, but none seem to be having any success. The enemy ships, unlike Corpus and Grineer ships, have excellent point defense, and missile defense systems. The few attackers that make it through are beset by the fighters, and chased away.

"Believe it or not, Operator, it's WORSE out here.  I recommend staying the course and finding your own way out of there."

"FanTAStic."

4 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Believe it or not, Operator, it's WORSE out here.  I recommend staying the course and finding your own way out of there."

"FanTAStic."

"And if it eats through the containment field then what?" Glast demands. 

"Well then you all get corrupted." Tsun says. "We don't have many other options here."

He is holding a small containment cell filled with an golden substance.

"You have the tools to analyze this." Tsun says. "And without information we don't stand a chance against it."