The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

19 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"I could buy it for you." Dark says. 

Dark walks to the cybernetics room. 

"That's a weeks worth of salary." Morris says. "Besides I'm almost there."

The cybernetics room is locked and has an eye scanner outside.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"And if it eats through the containment field then what?" Glast demands. 

"Well then you all get corrupted." Tsun says. "We don't have many other options here."

He is holding a small containment cell filled with an golden substance.

"You have the tools to analyze this." Tsun says. "And without information we don't stand a chance against it."

"If the Corrupted break down the door, then what?  You're going to have to face this sooner or later, Glast.  Better to do it sooner."

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"If the Corrupted break down the door, then what?  You're going to have to face this sooner or later, Glast.  Better to do it sooner."

"Alright." He says. "Run your tests. Just be careful."

"While we're doing some experiments." Tsun says. "I've got another one to try."

He looks at you.

"You remember how the original Limbo was destroyed right?" He asks.

Edited by Rakawan

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Alright." He says. "Run your tests. Just be careful."

"While we're doing some experiments." Tsun says. "I've got another one to try."

He looks at you.

"You remember how the original Limbo was destroyed right?" He asks.

"Of course."

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Of course."

"You ever tried doing that and, you know, not dying horribly." He says. "Because if you could use the rift to travel to the other rooms, that would be a big help."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"You ever tried doing that and, you know, not dying horribly." He says. "Because if you could use the rift to travel to the other rooms, that would be a big help."

"I have not.  But that's okay, because Limbo isn't the only thing I brought with me."  The Warframe reached into its chest and pulled out a briefcase.

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I have not.  But that's okay, because Limbo isn't the only thing I brought with me."  The Warframe reached into its chest and pulled out a briefcase.

"I don't think Rhino charging through the walls will help much." Tsun says, selecting a variety of tools from a case. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Dude im rich dont worry about it." He says. Dark puts his eye to the eye scanner. "Please work." he thinks.

"Unidentified user." The computer says. "Please consult a doctor before pursuing augmentation."

"You need a doctors permission to even enter that place." Morris says. "Few weeks back we had someone try to steal a cybernetic eye."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Unidentified user." The computer says. "Please consult a doctor before pursuing augmentation."

"You need a doctors permission to even enter that place." Morris says. "Few weeks back we had someone try to steal a cybernetic eye."

"grrrr I will just get augments myself but what do you think of cyborgs?"  he say.

"Really COMON." He thinks annoyed.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

19 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"grrrr I will just get augments myself but what do you think of cyborgs?"  he say.

"Really COMON." He thinks annoyed.

"At that point why not just sign up for Ascension and become a Tenno?" Morris asks. "I hear the warframes have all sorts of augmented abilities."

He looks at the Sybaris.

"Ehhh." He says. "I'll buy it when I get back. Next mission shouldn't take too long anyways."

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"At that point why not just sign up for Ascension and become a Tenno?" Morris asks. "I hear the warframes have all sorts of augmented abilities."

He looks at the Sybaris.

"Ehhh." He says. "I'll buy it when I get back. Next mission shouldn't take too long anyways."

"That's a thing besides cyborg are awesome."he says.

"Where is that cephalon." He thinks.

5 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"That's a thing besides cyborg are awesome."he says.

"Where is that cephalon." He thinks.

A message appears in your HUD notifying you that the requisition order has been placed and will be ready in eight hours.

"Sure." He says. "If you don't mind risking your life in the blinding hellspace that is the Void."

A message appears in your HUD notifying you that the requisition order has been placed and will be ready in eight hours.

"Sure." He says. "If you don't mind risking your life in the blinding hellspace that is the Void."

Dark stomach growls. "Wanna grab a bite?" He says. "I need to make my gear." he thinks.

On 5/26/2017 at 0:49 PM, Rakawan said:

"I don't think Rhino charging through the walls will help much." Tsun says, selecting a variety of tools from a case. 

"I don't like Rhino.  Too simplistic for my taste."  The briefcase expanded to become a Loki.  "I've made some modifications to this bucko.  If I burn considerably more energy, I can teleport through walls.  Unfortunately, I'll still switch places with whatever I target, so you'll have to kill it fast once it gets in here."  The Limbo folded into a briefcase, which the Loki picked up and stowed in the same way it had been stowed in the Limbo.

On 5/27/2017 at 5:17 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark stomach growls. "Wanna grab a bite?" He says. "I need to make my gear." he thinks.

A hand falls on your shoulder and spins you around to face an irate man. 

His uniform identifies his as the weaponmaster.

"Primes?" He demands. "Primes?!? Where do you get off, sonny."

He shoves a data-pad in your face.

"I don't care how new your squad of special snowflakes is." He says, spittle spraying from his lips. "Now you are going to fill out this form again, and this time with a REASONABLE request, or so help me I'll take a Vectis Prime and crack it over your skull."

He shoves the data-pad at your chest and storms back into the back rooms.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A hand falls on your shoulder and spins you around to face an irate man. 

His uniform identifies his as the weaponmaster.

"Primes?" He demands. "Primes?!? Where do you get off, sonny."

He shoves a data-pad in your face.

"I don't care how new your squad of special snowflakes is." He says, spittle spraying from his lips. "Now you are going to fill out this form again, and this time with a REASONABLE request, or so help me I'll take a Vectis Prime and crack it over your skull."

He shoves the data-pad at your chest and storms back into the back rooms.

"Uhhh okay then morris a little help because i dont know what to do." He says. 

11 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I don't like Rhino.  Too simplistic for my taste."  The briefcase expanded to become a Loki.  "I've made some modifications to this bucko.  If I burn considerably more energy, I can teleport through walls.  Unfortunately, I'll still switch places with whatever I target, so you'll have to kill it fast once it gets in here."  The Limbo folded into a briefcase, which the Loki picked up and stowed in the same way it had been stowed in the Limbo.

"Say." Tsun says. "Are you marked by Stalker? Cause if you are, that makes things a bit simpler."

He begins fiddling with the the arm of his loki.

22 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Uhhh okay then morris a little help because i dont know what to do." He says. 

"Don't fret." Morris says. "Everyone gets torn a new one from him eventually. Its kinda like a rite of passage."

He takes the data pad.

"Well first off I wouldn't advise Vectis for an aiborne unit." He says. "If you want something ranged the Lex will work fine. For a primary, maybe a burston or braton. Those are standard armament, so we have plenty. A machete will work wonders, but we do have some fancy new Gazal Machetes. Those things work better with Djinn anyways. That reminds me, since you are technically in a command post you'll need to requisition a Sentinel."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Don't fret." Morris says. "Everyone gets torn a new one from him eventually. Its kinda like a rite of passage."

He takes the data pad.

"Well first off I wouldn't advise Vectis for an aiborne unit." He says. "If you want something ranged the Lex will work fine. For a primary, maybe a burston or braton. Those are standard armament, so we have plenty. A machete will work wonders, but we do have some fancy new Gazal Machetes. Those things work better with Djinn anyways. That reminds me, since you are technically in a command post you'll need to requisition a Sentinel."

"Grr sentinels finem" he says. He order lex.s bratons and gazal machetes and a wyrm. "Stupid sentinels." he thinks.

2 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Grr sentinels finem" he says. He order lex.s bratons and gazal machetes and a wyrm. "Stupid sentinels." he thinks.

The data-pad chirps confirming the order.

A few minutes later a Wyrm darts out of the back room. It scans Dark's face, then takes a place by his shoulder.

"Voice commands enabled." It says. "Would you like to take a minute to review this units capabilities?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

The data-pad chirps confirming the order.

A few minutes later a Wyrm darts out of the back room. It scans Dark's face, then takes a place by his shoulder.

"Voice commands enabled." It says. "Would you like to take a minute to review this units capabilities?"

"Uh sure i guess." He says. "Odd." He thinks.

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Uh sure i guess." He says. "Odd." He thinks.

"This unit is primarily equipped with a Warrior response module and a Tactical Crowd Dispersion module." It says. "This unit will utilize Warrior when it standard mode, and crowd dispersion when in defensive mode. This unit also features a tracking system, allowing it to be ordered to a location as well as ordered to return to assigned personnel. Additional upgrades may be purchased from the armory."

"Wyrm eh?" Morris asks. "I'm thinking of getting a dethcube. Those things are supposed to pack some serious firepower."

He motions to the door.

"Well I'm game for some grub if you are." He says. "Mess hall is this way."

"This unit is primarily equipped with a Warrior response module and a Tactical Crowd Dispersion module." It says. "This unit will utilize Warrior when it standard mode, and crowd dispersion when in defensive mode. This unit also features a tracking system, allowing it to be ordered to a location as well as ordered to return to assigned personnel. Additional upgrades may be purchased from the armory."

"Wyrm eh?" Morris asks. "I'm thinking of getting a dethcube. Those things are supposed to pack some serious firepower."

He motions to the door.

"Well I'm game for some grub if you are." He says. "Mess hall is this way."

Dark goes to the mess hall. "Hey wyrm is there voice options on you." he says."