The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark goes to the mess hall. "Hey wyrm is there voice options on you." he says."

"I am currently equipped with Warrior, Guardian, and Butler voice packs." The Wyrm says. "The default is Warrior."

They arrive at the mess hall. "What no female no voices or can i make you voices." He say. Dark looks around.

"Voice packs are assigned to match the gender of the operator." The Wyrm says. "It was determined that this would result in the best perception of the unit as a tool or extension of the operator themselves. If you wish to create your own voice pack you will need to speak to tech services."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Voice packs are assigned to match the gender of the operator." The Wyrm says. "It was determined that this would result in the best perception of the unit as a tool or extension of the operator themselves. If you wish to create your own voice pack you will need to speak to tech services."

"So can i bypass them if i can make the voice?" He says. "So morris what is there to eat around her." He says while looking around.

"So can i bypass them if i can make the voice?" He says. "So morris what is there to eat around her." He says while looking around.

"All voice packs must be approved by tech center." The Wyrm says. 

The mess hall consists of several long tables, and what appears to be a corpus food replicator along the wall.

"Whatever you can think of." Morris says. "If it doesn't have it on hand then just input a recipe."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"All voice packs must be approved by tech center." The Wyrm says. 

The mess hall consists of several long tables, and what appears to be a corpus food replicator along the wall.

"Whatever you can think of." Morris says. "If it doesn't have it on hand then just input a recipe."

Dark orders a chicken sandwich with ranch.

19 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark orders a chicken sandwich with ranch.

Morris steps up.

"One bowl of sludge please." He says.

There is a squishing sound and a green slime flows into a bowl.

"Well at least there aren't any chunks this time." He says. 

On 5/30/2017 at 6:27 PM, Rakawan said:

"Say." Tsun says. "Are you marked by Stalker? Cause if you are, that makes things a bit simpler."

He begins fiddling with the the arm of his loki.

Richard paused to think.  "Probably?" he asked slowly with a shrug.  "Since I'm in no way threatened by him I've learned to stop really giving a care."

Edited by Yzjdriel

13 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard paused to think.  "Probably?" he asked slowly with a shrug.  "Since I'm in no way threatened by him I've learned to stop really giving a care."

"Ignore your next message." Tsun says.

A message appears in your inbox.

The lights flicker briefly.

"Okay." Tsun says. "I have the data I need. Now to get it to Suda for final analysis."

19 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Eeh what IS that stuff." He says as he looks for a table.

"Calorie free, sugar free, gluten free, organic vegan steak." He says. "I made a deal with Susan. I'll eat this for a week, and she'll eat real steak."

From across the room you hear a woman yell.

"Morris if you're here it's not too late to back out of the deal."

Morris spoons up a heaping pile of sludge.

"Not a chance in the Void." He says. "Now eat your steak."

"I hate you!" 

"I hate you too partner!" He yells back with a smile. "I hate you too."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Calorie free, sugar free, gluten free, organic vegan steak." He says. "I made a deal with Susan. I'll eat this for a week, and she'll eat real steak."

From across the room you hear a woman yell.

"Morris if you're here it's not too late to back out of the deal."

Morris spoons up a heaping pile of sludge.

"Not a chance in the Void." He says. "Now eat your steak."

"I hate you!" 

"I hate you too partner!" He yells back with a smile. "I hate you too."

"Partner?" He says.

On 6/2/2017 at 0:02 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Partner?" He says.

"Every Archon on peacekeeping duty has a partner." Morris says. "Someone to watch our back. It's a big help when a Tenno gets drunk or angry."

Dark takes a bite of his food. "Would that mean flight captain selenes daughter is my partner." He smiles and blushes.

"Serana?" He asks. "Well you aren't peacekeepers, but she is your second in command, so technically yes."

"Ah ok." Dark takes a bite and is halfway done. "So you and susan a thing?" He says. "Serena is so beautiful." He thinks.

"Nah, she's a vegan and I love steak." He says. "Plus the higher ups kinda frown on it. There's no official rule. But if you both are on a mission and something goes wrong that's the first thing they ask."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Nah, she's a vegan and I love steak." He says. "Plus the higher ups kinda frown on it. There's no official rule. But if you both are on a mission and something goes wrong that's the first thing they ask."

"Well that is expected." He says. "How much do you know about Serena?" He says. "Pleasedontbeinareleasoinshipohgod." He thinks. (Btw gibberish is gibberish)

"Well that is expected." He says. "How much do you know about Serena?" He says. "Pleasedontbeinareleasoinshipohgod." He thinks. (Btw gibberish is gibberish)

"Top of her class in marksmanship, holds three titles for martial arts competitions." He says. "She aced the flying test for the Seraphs but passed on the opportunity. Said she wanted to kill things, not heal them. Super competitive and a bit arrogant, but she gets results so no one complains. Heard she had a boyfriend back in the Origin system about a year ago, but no one's heard about him since."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Top of her class in marksmanship, holds three titles for martial arts competitions." He says. "She aced the flying test for the Seraphs but passed on the opportunity. Said she wanted to kill things, not heal them. Super competitive and a bit arrogant, but she gets results so no one complains. Heard she had a boyfriend back in the Origin system about a year ago, but no one's heard about him since."

"Damn and I have a third degree black belt and am a pinpoint sniper but the boyfriend oh boy." "Oh hoho is someone oh my sh1t list." He thinks. (Btw he gets jealous of ANYONE even touching a woman he wants ever and that means ALL kinds of touching.)

On 6/2/2017 at 10:24 AM, Rakawan said:

"Ignore your next message." Tsun says.

A message appears in your inbox.

The lights flicker briefly.

"Okay." Tsun says. "I have the data I need. Now to get it to Suda for final analysis."

Richard laughed.  "Oh, this is poetic."

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"She... disapproves of me.  I disapprove of her disapproval of me."

"Lovely." Tsun says. "Well I can take care of whatever you toss in here. Try not to grab a bombard though, they might wreck up everyone else."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Lovely." Tsun says. "Well I can take care of whatever you toss in here. Try not to grab a bombard though, they might wreck up everyone else."

"I'll see what I can do."  Richard's Helios bobbed up and down for a second before giving a soft chirp.  In the brief flash of the Codex Scanner's positioning of the Corrupted on the other side of the door, he located a Butcher and tagged it with a personal waypoint.  "I'll try and clear the area surrounding the concourse of hostiles while I'm out there, but there's only so much I can do without a reliable means to replenish energy."  Holding his hand up, he prepared to cast Invisibility.  "Whenever you're ready."