The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

16 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Loki slumps to the floor as the Limbo, who had not stopped moving, emptied the barrels of his Sancti Tigris from directly against the Banshee's head.

The force of the blast throws the banshee into the wall.

The field blocking your abilities abates. But that freedom lasts less than a second as two more Banshee Primes step around both corners.

"Artemis is glad to hear the stories about you were correct." The one on the right says. 

"This hunt will make Artemis a legend among her clan." The other finishes.

15 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Yeah." He says. "I wonder what to to do maybe make a weapon."  He thinks.

"I recommend getting some sleep." She says. "You'll need to be well rested to lead the troops."

35 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The force of the blast throws the banshee into the wall.

The field blocking your abilities abates. But that freedom lasts less than a second as two more Banshee Primes step around both corners.

"Artemis is glad to hear the stories about you were correct." The one on the right says. 

"This hunt will make Artemis a legend among her clan." The other finishes.

Richard smirked as his Limbo Banished the Loki before entering the Rift as well.

"We appear to be at an impasse," he commented politely.  "Simaris, is Sanctuary secure?"

19 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard smirked as his Limbo Banished the Loki before entering the Rift as well.

"We appear to be at an impasse," he commented politely.  "Simaris, is Sanctuary secure?"

The Banish fizzles as the Banshees enter the room.

Simaris appears in your Hud, but the only thing you hear is static.

With the Loki out of the equation the Banshees move in. One hurls a sonic blast at you, the void power affecting both the Rift and the Material plane.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Banish fizzles as the Banshees enter the room.

Simaris appears in your Hud, but the only thing you hear is static.

With the Loki out of the equation the Banshees move in. One hurls a sonic blast at you, the void power affecting both the Rift and the Material plane.

Richard rolled sideways, firing at one of the Banshees as he did so.  "You really think that challenging me without the Conclave to level the field is a good idea?  By all means, continue.  It will give the traitor more time."

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard rolled sideways, firing at one of the Banshees as he did so.  "You really think that challenging me without the Conclave to level the field is a good idea?  By all means, continue.  It will give the traitor more time."

The targeted Banshee dodges the blast and both loose arrows at you.

"Artemis is dealing with him." One says.

"His head with cement our alliance with the Shadow." The other finishes."Yours might as well, if we were keen to relinquish a trophy."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The targeted Banshee dodges the blast and both loose arrows at you.

"Artemis is dealing with him." One says.

"His head with cement our alliance with the Shadow." The other finishes."Yours might as well, if we were keen to relinquish a trophy."

"I'm disinclined to offer such a trophy at the moment.  And if that's what you're after, then attacking my Warframes is useless to you."

"I'm disinclined to offer such a trophy at the moment.  And if that's what you're after, then attacking my Warframes is useless to you."

"That which provides amusement." One says.

"Is never useless." The other finishes. "Besides, there's no point in killing you yet. But you cannot be allowed to interfere."

37 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That which provides amusement." One says.

"Is never useless." The other finishes. "Besides, there's no point in killing you yet. But you cannot be allowed to interfere."

"Like you can stop me," Richard said with a smirk as he pulled his Galatine Prime out of storage.  "Let's dance, Hunter."

Edited by Yzjdriel

11 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Like you can stop me," Richard said with a smirk as he pulled his Galatine Prime out of storage.  "Let's dance, Hunter."

The Banshee in the front pulls out Fang Prime. The one in the back draws a Glaive Prime, throwing it at you and detonating it when it gets close.

23 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark uses his waypoint system. And begans walking to it.

The waypoint leads to a large building. The sign above the door labels it as the Ironhawks Bunkhouse. 

{Location discovered. While on Phenix you may fast travel to this location.}

Inside you see the main room, equipped with a few tabletop games, couches, and a large screen tv branch into several hallways. A pulsing series of lights leads you down the central one.

"Building schematic downloaded." The Wyrm says. "Current waypoint set to team leaders quarters, I can change at any time."

Edited by Rakawan

*Treya inhabiting a blood red mirage was on the solar rail to the shuttle station, she was carrying an absurd amount of feildrons in a box next to her and had her amprex strapped to the warframes back* "Boy this is a weird place to go so far from the system to meet up with somebody." *She said to herself as the solar rail reached the station*

Edited by Deathstar699

11 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Banshee in the front pulls out Fang Prime. The one in the back draws a Glaive Prime, throwing it at you and detonating it when it gets close.

The Glaive collided with Richard's Galatine, the detonation forcing him to spin a 360 from the force exerted on his blade.  Settling into a simple stance, he leveled the blade at the Banshee with Fang Prime.  "Fang Prime?  Really?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Glaive collided with Richard's Galatine, the detonation forcing him to spin a 360 from the force exerted on his blade.  Settling into a simple stance, he leveled the blade at the Banshee with Fang Prime.  "Fang Prime?  Really?"

She shrinks into a courch, holding the blades up. 

"I only..."she starts.

"Need one strike." The other finishes, catching the glaive and preparing to throw it again.

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She shrinks into a courch, holding the blades up. 

"I only..."she starts.

"Need one strike." The other finishes, catching the glaive and preparing to throw it again.

The Fang Prime were, on the whole, perhaps the most useless weapon the Tenno had ever made.  However, Artemis' confidence gave Richard pause.  She obviously had some kind of trump card here.

"Then we're on level footing."  Richard made a 'come at me' gesture with his left hand.

The Fang Prime were, on the whole, perhaps the most useless weapon the Tenno had ever made.  However, Artemis' confidence gave Richard pause.  She obviously had some kind of trump card here.

"Then we're on level footing."  Richard made a 'come at me' gesture with his left hand.

The Banshee with the Fang Prime casts Silence, taking advantage of the short, if powerful, stun to close the distance. The other tosses her glaive out towards you.

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The waypoint leads to a large building. The sign above the door labels it as the Ironhawks Bunkhouse. 

{Location discovered. While on Phenix you may fast travel to this location.}

Inside you see the main room, equipped with a few tabletop games, couches, and a large screen tv branch into several hallways. A pulsing series of lights leads you down the central one.

"Building schematic downloaded." The Wyrm says. "Current waypoint set to team leaders quarters, I can change at any time."

Dark looks around. He looks for people while examining the area.   "what is this skyrim?" He thinks.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

7 minutes ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark looks around. He looks for people while examining the area.   "what is this skyrim?" He thinks.

No one is currently in the bunkhouse. The tv screen is displaying a news report from the Phenix government. The map the Wyrm brings up shows that the bunkhouse has an armory for the team. 

There are several bundles on the central table. They are addressed from the armory. Judging from the size they are likely the camonand weapons.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

No one is currently in the bunkhouse. The tv screen is displaying a news report from the Phenix government. The map the Wyrm brings up shows that the bunkhouse has an armory for the team. 

There are several bundles on the central table. They are addressed from the armory. Judging from the size they are likely the camonand weapons.

Dark examines the bundles and then the news report as he removes his helmet.    

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Banshee with the Fang Prime casts Silence, taking advantage of the short, if powerful, stun to close the distance. The other tosses her glaive out towards you.

The close range made sweeping combos less viable, but it also opened up a swathe of sharper, controlled movements.  The glaive was once again blocked by the flat of the large blade, and Richard channeled energy into his weapon at the moment of impact, which pushed energy into the disc as well.  The explosion allowed him to slide backward and away from the other Banshee and reassess.  Now standing in the middle of the room, he took a step backward into the Rift.

2 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark examines the bundles and then the news report as he removes his helmet.    

The air inside the building is crisp and clean, likely scrubbed by internal systems.

The bundle with your name on it contains a uniform, instructions for off-duty use of uniform, and a strange disk. Upon examining your armor and the disk you find that it fits into a slot on your back. The instructions with it state that it will adapt the paint scheme of the armor to fit forest camouflage specifications.