The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 7/14/2017 at 3:08 PM, kyrozon said:

"Ah sure, will do." Fell replies as he steps away from Forest towards the sleeping Tenno.

Fell taps the sleeping Tenno on the shoulder. " Hey wake up!" 

The Tenno starts and jumps up.

"That was my last relic!" He shouts grabbing you by the collar and trying to shake you. "I had one chance. They're all vaulted and I don't have any platinum!"

He shakes his head and looks around.

"Wha.... Where am I?" He asks. 

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"That was my last relic!" He shouts grabbing you by the collar and trying to shake you. "I had one chance. They're all vaulted and I don't have any platinum!"

You hear a low growl come from the enormous sleeping rhino across the way, he starts to grip his monstrous galatine a bit tighter before settling back and continuing to sleep

Edited by 8009alpha

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Rakawan said:

The woman behind the counter looks up.

"Well  I don't know about corpus." She says. "But here at Matilda's Totally Legitimate Goods, we'll buy just about anything." 

The wink she gives at "Totally Legitimate" strongly implies it is anything but.

"Well if you pay me more than 200k credits for this." She opened up the package revealing the feildrons. "I will accept." She said.

17 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Fell was caught off-guard by being shook around. It took him a few seconds to formulate a reply to the tenno. "Shuttle to Phoenix" was all he blurted out.

On 7/17/2017 at 3:59 AM, Deathstar699 said:

"Well if you pay me more than 200k credits for this." She opened up the package revealing the feildrons. "I will accept." She said.

"How about 250k." Matilda says.

"How about 300k." A voice says from behind you.

"You've been buying an awful lot of that stuff, Wraith." Matilda says.

"I'm volunteering at the school." The Wraith says. "Its for a science project. For the children of course."

On 7/17/2017 at 7:14 AM, kyrozon said:

Fell was caught off-guard by being shook around. It took him a few seconds to formulate a reply to the tenno. "Shuttle to Phoenix" was all he blurted out.

"And if you look out your left window you'll see the first AA installation." The Pilot says. "Not that any of you have paid any attention to the guided tour. Might as well just drive this shuttle into the wall for all people notice. Wait, what is this light. Is this thing still on. Terminate intercom... cancel transmission. What the? End trans...."

The intercom cuts out suddenly as the shuttle touches down on the landing pad planetside.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"And if you look out your left window you'll see the first AA installation." The Pilot says. "Not that any of you have paid any attention to the guided tour. Might as well just drive this shuttle into the wall for all people notice. Wait, what is this light. Is this thing still on. Terminate intercom... cancel transmission. What the? End trans...."

The intercom cuts out suddenly as the shuttle touches down on the landing pad planetside.

Fell was startled by the pilot's voice, and even more confused with the coms cutting out when they landed, but at least they seemed to be safely on the ground. He cautionsly walked towards the door. Something felt off.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Forest grumbles a bit and shift his grip on his sword, using it to get up. Standing up at his full height, he place the sword on his back, readjusts his cloak, then moves t stand slightly behind fell at the door

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Fell was startled by the pilot's voice, and even more confused with the coms cutting out when they landed, but at least they seemed to be safely on the ground. He cautionsly walked towards the door. Something felt off.

Forest looks down at Fell and asks "what's got you al jumpy" as he makes sure his weapons are secured and the safeties are still on before pulling up his hood.

8 hours ago, 8009alpha said:

Forest looks down at Fell and asks "what's got you al jumpy" as he makes sure his weapons are secured and the safeties are still on before pulling up his hood.

"Old habit with getting off ships. Most of the time I would get off a shuttle to immediately have a gun at my head." 

6 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Old habit with getting off ships. Most of the time I would get off a shuttle to immediately have a gun at my head." 

"That sounds like it was exciting" forest looks back to the door. "Now then, how long is it ganna take for the dam door to open" he grumbles.

On 7/19/2017 at 9:28 AM, 8009alpha said:

"That sounds like it was exciting" forest looks back to the door. "Now then, how long is it ganna take for the dam door to open" he grumbles.

On 7/19/2017 at 3:19 AM, kyrozon said:

From outside the door you can hear chanting. It seems a crowd has gathered. They press up against the shuttle doors, waving signs angrily.

"No more Tenno, no more Freaks." They shout. "Trust in the void has made us weak."

There is a man on a crate standing in the middle of the landing pads who appears to be preaching something. For a second he turns and you see polished bronze orbs where his eyes would normally be. 

The crowd outside seems to grow more agitated, some of them pushing at the shuttle so hard it begins to rock.

Edited by Rakawan

On 7/14/2017 at 2:23 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"Yeah you are right but first i need to relax i can't go to sleep tense." he says. he looks at her face seeing the details before he walks to the couch and sits. "Such bull." He thinks.

Two of the recruits are playing a rather gory video fighting game on the TV in the main quarters. The others are gathered around. Some have credits clutched in their fists. It seems they have some stakes in the outcome of the match.

On 7/20/2017 at 6:07 PM, Rakawan said:

Two of the recruits are playing a rather gory video fighting game on the TV in the main quarters. The others are gathered around. Some have credits clutched in their fists. It seems they have some stakes in the outcome of the match.

*Watching*  "I wonder who is single." he thinks.

"who do you think will win."

"anyone here have materials."

"how much is being bet?" he says.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

From outside the door you can hear chanting. It seems a crowd has gathered. They press up against the shuttle doors, waving signs angrily.

"No more Tenno, no more Freaks." They shout. "Trust in the void has made us weak."

There is a man on a crate standing in the middle of the landing pads who appears to be preaching something. For a second he turns and you see polished bronze orbs where his eyes would normally be. 

The crowd outside seems to grow more agitated, some of them pushing at the shuttle so hard it begins to rock.

"Alright I'm done waiting" without any warning, forest walks up to the door, smashes both of his fist's in the center, and attempts to Peal both sides back, making an exit for him, fell, and the other Tenno he dosent know to escape the now rocking shuttle

Edited by 8009alpha

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"No more Freaks." Those words were the ones who echoed in Fell's mind. He often had been called it before, and always despised it.It seemed to be a good thing that the two groups were separated by the shuttle walls. For now at least.

6 hours ago, 8009alpha said:

"Alright I'm done waiting" without any warning, forest walks up to the door, smashes both of his fist's in the center, and attempts to Peal both sides back, making an exit for him, fell, and the other Tenno he dosent know to escape the now rocking shuttle

It took Forest a few seconds to realize what the Rhino was doing. "Wait! I think I got a better way out for us!" He cried out as he turned to Forest.

In the back of his mind he was trying to pick up those traces of void energy Tak left. In an attempt to recreate that connection. "Tak? Can you hear me?" 

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"No more Freaks." Those words were the ones who echoed in Fell's mind. He often had been called it before, and always despised it.It seemed to be a good thing that the two groups were separated by the shuttle walls. For now at least.

It took Forest a few seconds to realize what the Rhino was doing. "Wait! I think I got a better way out for us!" He cried out as he turned to Forest.

In the back of his mind he was trying to pick up those traces of void energy Tak left. In an attempt to recreate that connection. "Tak? Can you hear me?" 

Pulling his hands away from the door he steps back and looks at fell. "I'm all ears" he say as he reaches for his sword.

20 minutes ago, 8009alpha said:

Pulling his hands away from the door he steps back and looks at fell. "I'm all ears" he say as he reaches for his sword.

12 hours ago, 8009alpha said:

There is a flash of golden light inside the shuttle. A strange warframe appears, holding what appears to be a lantern dangling at the edge of a chain. It seems unaffected by the rocking of the shuttle as it peers out the window.

A moment later it touches its finger to its neck.

"Ryoko, Darrin." It says. "I need you back at the monastery immediately. It is here."

He places hands on both of your shoulders and another flash of light deposits you in the courtyard of a massive monastery.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There is a flash of golden light inside the shuttle. A strange warframe appears, holding what appears to be a lantern dangling at the edge of a chain. It seems unaffected by the rocking of the shuttle as it peers out the window.

"Ryoko, Darrin." It says. "I need you back at the monastery immediately. It is here."

He places hands on both of your shoulders and another flash of light deposits you in the courtyard of a massive monastery.

Fell rubbed his eyes after he was dropped into the monastery. The light was always an irritation. "Tak? Is that you?" He asked to the strange frame. He was curious to what it was. "You seem.. very different from last when we met." 

33 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Forest looks around the area before releasing his grip on his sword, seeing that they where safe for the moment. He turns twoards   the person who he assumes got him and fell out of the shuttle, wait for an explanation.

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Fell rubbed his eyes after he was dropped into the monastery. The light was always an irritation. "Tak? Is that you?" He asked to the strange frame. He was curious to what it was. "You seem.. very different from last when we met." 

"No, but I can understand the confusion." Tak says from behind you. "May I introduce Master Rell."

Tak is wearing the same warframe, however it is not burgandy and white, but black and white.

"Master Rell's ideas about void energy, while largely ignored by most Tenno, were the foundation of the experiments that led to the founding of the Keepers." He says. 

The burgandy warframe seems to fold in on itself revealing the shade of a young Tenno. 

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No, but I can understand the confusion." Tak says from behind you. "May I introduce Master Rell."

Tak is wearing the same warframe, however it is not burgandy and white, but black and white.

"Master Rell's ideas about void energy, while largely ignored by most Tenno, were the foundation of the experiments that led to the founding of the Keepers." He says. 

The burgandy warframe seems to fold in on itself revealing the shade of a young Tenno.

Fell quickly turns around to face Tak. "You still seem very different from when I last saw you, Tak." He says as he looks at the frame. Gesturing to it. "Which frame is this? I don't think I have seen it before." 

8 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Fell quickly turns around to face Tak. "You still seem very different from when I last saw you, Tak." He says as he looks at the frame. Gesturing to it. "Which frame is this? I don't think I have seen it before." 

"Harrow" Forest says, looking over his shoulder at tak then back at rell. " the last time i heard of a harrow frame was when i read the meridians report on the incident. Whole ship turned into a grave yard"

Edited by 8009alpha

On 7/21/2017 at 1:09 PM, kyrozon said:

21 hours ago, 8009alpha said:

"Harrow" Forest says, looking over his shoulder at tak then back at rell. " the last time i heard of a harrow frame was when i read the meridians report on the incident. Whole ship turned into a grave yard"

"Things have changed." Tak says. "The Keepers have changed. This world needs us now, more than ever."

"MMM, not my fault." Rell says. "Couldn't stop it."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Things have changed." Tak says. "The Keepers have changed. This world needs us now, more than ever."

Fell rubbed his forehead as he listened to Forest, Tak and Rell. "Alright, I am not one to throw myself down another path of some virtues pursuit. Is there any place I can rest at, Tak?" 

Edited by kyrozon

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Things have changed." Tak says. "The Keepers have changed. This world needs us now, more than ever."

Forest looks at rell for a second before nodding in understanding. Turning to tak he scrutinizes him for a,bit before sigh and slumping his shoulders a bit.

Seemingly think to him self he brings his shoulders back and looks at tak. "I came here for rest, but my conscious won't let me turn a blind eye to this" his helmet begins to recede showing the face of a man looking to be in his older thirtys, with dark black short and shaggy hair and a beard, splotches of gray can be seen here and there as well, with a large scar over his left eye.

" if you need help with something let me know" as he pulls the oversized (to everyone else) galatine from his back and plants the tip in the ground. " besides it would feel wrong if I didn't get to use this"

Edited by 8009alpha