Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Actually, already came up with an idea. A sort of development of the OC with which I once helped @ShrimpOverlord  out.

PS: Brace yourself, for she's is not a nice lady in the traditional Christian moral paradigm.
PPS: I'm inept of writing believable nice ladies :sad: 

Edited by Teloch

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Teloch said:

It's a fun thing to check out theories on practice and over time. Here

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/cce878530cdb6

Been visiting this site for the third time in three years, and all the times I get the same result. 

Hey d00ds, what are your results?

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

ENTP-A (91,74,76,94,83 %s, respectively)

On 28.2.2017 at 9:11 AM, Teloch said:

Actually, already came up with an idea. A sort of development of the OC with which I once helped @ShrimpOverlord  out.

PS: Brace yourself, for she's is not a nice lady in the traditional Christian moral paradigm.
PPS: I'm inept of writing believable nice ladies :sad: 

Yeah, Dawn... Sad I didn't really get to use the gal.

• 2 weeks later...

@Teloch, @Platinum @yzjdriel

So since I have finished finals at School and will now have time, I will be returning to this thread.

Some changes will be made. 

There are now going to be non-player interactions going on. That is NPC's will actually talk to eachother and do things. It is possible to stumble onto these or get involved if you are in the right place.

All offworld threads are being merged into homeworld for the time being, to avoid having to thread port.

There will be a week long time skip so when it starts again it will have been a week since the last events. Teloch's quest will be in progress with the explanation of travel time. 

Time for a new faction guide

Dex Soldiers

Descendants and students of a Dax who survived the Collapse, the Dex Enclave are a group of humans who conduct anti-Grineer operations from a hidden village on earth. While lacking the traditional augmentations of true Dax, they possess skills and reflexes far beyond those of normal soldiers. This edge, combined with a cache of well-maintained Orokin era weaponry, had allowed them to carve out a small existence among the forests of earth.

During an investigation of an unknown old war beacon, the Dex came into contact with Arbiter Ryoko and Wraith Leader Dirge. It was quickly discovered that their father, once a loyal Dax soldier of the empire, was the founder of the group, having survived Terminus with the help of his eldest son. While their father did not survive to the present day, Ryok and Dirge saw the value of the Dex soldiers and offered them a place on Phenix.

Originally serving as lawkeepers for the human population, the Dex underwent a schism when Arbiter  Ryoko attempted to turn over leadership to the Chairman of Defense. Unwilling to abandon the son of their founder, the Dex followed Ryoko to the Reliquary on Lua, where they act as guards for high priority personnel. In return for their loyalty Arbter Ryoko has chosen to oversee their training himself, while his wife conducts research into the genetic enhancements of the old era Dax.

On today's episode of "Funny Things You Hear at Work", we have an exchange from the illustrious Rob, who sits across a half-wall from me, and Andryi, who sits next to me:

"What are the odds you survive if you break into the house of an armed ex-Marine at 3 am?"

"I'm guessing less than if you did not?"

And later that same day:

"Are you high?  Because if you're serious about doing that, you're probably high."

"What?  Sorry, didn't hear you, I'm browsing E-Bay for ice cream machines..."

Edited by Yzjdriel

Note: That Spell checker thing, Tel sent me no longer works, chuold you give me another one?

You may wish to edit the main, topic, the topic I did make no longer exists. even tho I -MAY- be starting one. ofc will follow the Lore, aleast the one here. 

Tho submissive qeastion, as I do not see it here:

Humans are just the normal citizens we see in the relay right?, but what was Silvana?, I'm unsure if she was pure human, as she was able to use Transference, eh well short bursts of it, mind you. But enough that she was able to get enough done, to try to control the Warframe, but ended up, controlling a tree?

Or as Ordis says: "She likes trees, so much she became one Hahah" 

I'm sure, she was breaking some kind of law, or so, In Oorkin times, but my qeastion is, what is stooping a another person like herself doing the same thing?, humans are quite unpredictable, due to the way we can Adapt and what have you. So it begs the qeastion, chuold a human adapt the ability to learn and control Transference?.

I can see that they will be unable to control Transference at the measurement level as Tenno can (Void powers), but they might be able to use Transference in a way, where they will be either able to just exit and enter the Warframe (Like we can). Or the Warframe ends up, like some sort of Symbiotic Power Armor (Think of the Crysis nano-suit). Where the Warframe IS, their body. only thing they able to take off, is perhaps the helmet.

However the only other thing, I can think of is that the person suffers the same fate as Silvana, being stuck forever IN the Warframe. So they are still a "Warframe" or human, but they can no longer exit the frame.

I ask, this, due to its part of Warframes Lore, rather then trying to make pure new species 

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

Note: That Spell checker thing, Tel sent me no longer works, chuold you give me another one?

You may wish to edit the main, topic, the topic I did make no longer exists. even tho I -MAY- be starting one. ofc will follow the Lore, aleast the one here. 

Tho submissive qeastion, as I do not see it here:

Humans are just the normal citizens we see in the relay right?, but what was Silvana?, I'm unsure if she was pure human, as she was able to use Transference, eh well short bursts of it, mind you. But enough that she was able to get enough done, to try to control the Warframe, but ended up, controlling a tree?

Or as Ordis says: "She likes trees, so much she became one Hahah" 

I'm sure, she was breaking some kind of law, or so, In Oorkin times, but my qeastion is, what is stooping a another person like herself doing the same thing?, humans are quite unpredictable, due to the way we can Adapt and what have you. So it begs the qeastion, chuold a human adapt the ability to learn and control Transference?.

I can see that they will be unable to control Transference at the measurement level as Tenno can (Void powers), but they might be able to use Transference in a way, where they will be either able to just exit and enter the Warframe (Like we can). Or the Warframe ends up, like some sort of Symbiotic Power Armor (Think of the Crysis nano-suit). Where the Warframe IS, their body. only thing they able to take off, is perhaps the helmet.

However the only other thing, I can think of is that the person suffers the same fate as Silvana, being stuck forever IN the Warframe. So they are still a "Warframe" or human, but they can no longer exit the frame.

I ask, this, due to its part of Warframes Lore, rather then trying to make pure new species 

The most they could do is control a warframe without power for short periods of time, nothing more. They would not be able to use it to teleport, nor would their frames have any powers.

Additionally this would invoke a great deal of stress upon the person and would not be enjoyable at all. They would not be able to merge with the warframe, nor would they ever become stuck.

It would be something useful as a party trick, but not for combat. 

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The most they could do is control a warframe without power for short periods of time, nothing more. They would not be able to use it to teleport, nor would their frames have any powers.

Additionally this would invoke a great deal of stress upon the person and would not be enjoyable at all. They would not be able to merge with the warframe, nor would they ever become stuck.

It would be something useful as a party trick, but not for combat. 

Humm..slightly odd, but I can guess why Sliva, almost died, due to it, so that is understandable. However, my 2nd question leads onto this: Not everyone can be cured of a virus, so would it be possible for a Tenno to be born with some sort of defect or so, that does not allow them, things like "never being able to die" or Infestation resistance, etc?

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Humm..slightly odd, but I can guess why Sliva, almost died, due to it, so that is understandable. However, my 2nd question leads onto this: Not everyone can be cured of a virus, so would it be possible for a Tenno to be born with some sort of defect or so, that does not allow them, things like "never being able to die" or Infestation resistance, etc?

Hello Plat, how are you?

*clears throat* quoting myself,  cuz wanted to ask a follow-up on this. Is this by standard Warframe lore, or by what you made up for the RP topic?, I can understand not wanting any type of human being able to have the Tenno Powers, at free will, cuz I doubt it there will be a loophole for this.

Edited by -Platinum-