Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

9 hours ago, Daakjenaar said:

Hello, bois. I was kinda maybe looking to join this RP. My RP's post speed is slow, and I'm waiting for Bowie's next RP.

So, is there a waiver? An NDA? Anyone I need to sell my soul to? Does RNGesus need my soul for something?

If your character is the one from Sirens call they have the green light. If not message me their bio so we can double check they will fit.

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

If your character is the one from Sirens call they have the green light. If not message me their bio so we can double check they will fit.

Same guy, yep.

After looking al all of the RPs, I guess I'm off to Virulent Orbit. Seems the perfect way to traumatize Frez a bit more.

1 hour ago, Daakjenaar said:

Same guy, yep.

After looking al all of the RPs, I guess I'm off to Virulent Orbit. Seems the perfect way to traumatize Frez a bit more.

Then it’s blacksite 52 for you. 

Post your character’s approach to Eris and we will begin.

8 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

“This is Odrah to echo, Odrah to echo does anybody read? I repeat Odrah to echo does anybody read? I have precious cargo onboard and I need a Lima Zulu pronto!”

I’m gonna need more detail than that. What type of ship? Is it clearly in trouble or does it look fine? How many life forms are on board? Etc.

Just now, ljmadruga said:

It’s a gold Scimitar with very recent damage. The “precious cargo” is a group of children previously trapped in a Corpus trafficing operation.

You’ll need to put that in the main post. Give a description of the person piloting it but you can wait on that till he lands. I do however need the description of the ship in the post itself. 

@-Platinum- @Daakjenaar @Almighty_Jado

Virulent will have a system similar to the Xcom 2 Chosen system.

Both the Ravenous and the Plaguewatch are trying to find each others bases. 

Loss of a base will have serious ramifications. If enough info is gathered an assault will be launched. 

Ravenous can capture Palguewqtch members for interrogation. 

Reverse is true but primary acquisition of information is done via drones or covert actions. 

How would people feel about adding a criminal underworld to the thread?

Characters could try, success not guaranteed, to smuggle goods places, perhaps steal an item or two, and spy on people for info.

Said characters would have to be more careful of course. They would have to hide in the shadows. 

Let me know what you think.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

How would people feel about adding a criminal underworld to the thread?

Characters could try, success not guaranteed, to smuggle goods places, perhaps steal an item or two, and spy on people for info.

Said characters would have to be more careful of course. They would have to hide in the shadows. 

Let me know what you think.

It would be interesting to say the least. It would open up a whole new plethora of characters and expand already made ones.

The underworld would be largely run by the Wraiths, who act like the Mafia. Nothing gets done without their permission and/or knowledge. 

If anyone wants to make a character like this please message me. 

Character limit upped to four characters for this but only if one is a criminal character. Oh can have theee regular and one criminal. 

Keep in mind the seedy underbelly of the Orogin system is much more cutthroat than the law abiding side. To his end there will be a lot less GM Ex Machina keeping your characters safe. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Cover letters. Everyone want goddamn cover letters.

Ugggh, how I detest those!

Welcome to Hell.

Seriously that drove me nuts as well.

What the Heck am I supposed to put in this? Why does everyone want a five paragraph letter specifically to them about why I want the job when really I just applied because I need money not to starve.

Edited by Rakawan

Why do you want this job?

Interview Answer: Your company does great work and I want to be part of that. I feel my talents are a perfect fit for this position.

Truth: I am a big fan of being able to afford food and, you know, basic luxuries.