Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

5 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Basically, more tweaked than anything. IE, it channels energy rather than having a timer, and can link to allies in range, increasing the benefits of her other abilities. She also has a slightly higher affinity for telekinesis, but not anything combat worthy.

That can work.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Are you pretending to follow the Queens to maintain your cover?" Luc said. "Or do you truly answer to those maggots?"

The best interrogational question ever XP

BTW, do we need a spreadsheet?

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

The best interrogational question ever XP

BTW, do we need a spreadsheet?

((Please use double pare thesis. A spreadsheet would be helpful.))

Nvm wrong area.

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Upon emerging into the room you find it to be much larger than previously indicated. The white wall, far from being a structure, seems even meme out of place. Until you look around.

To you shock you realize the wall is, in fact, the hull of a massive Orokin ship. 

The word Zarrimman is engraved on the side, the letters near as tall as you are. However this is no transport ship. It's wings house massive death orb cannons.

The Zariman, or is the misspelling intentional?

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity runs her hand over a gilded work table.

"Ryoko found some of it where my cryo-pod was buried." She said. "Where he got the rest.... I have not asked. I suspect her 'persuaded some black market dealer with a claim on the digsite to part with it."

She looks up.

"I went into cryo with much of my equipment." She said. "Getting it functional again as challenge, but Ryoko wanted me to feel at home here. So much has changed since the collapse. I sometimes wonder if I am still dreaming. Still froze in a metal casket waiting for my Tenmo to come wake me."

She stand straight, taking on a more regal bearing.

"As for why he would go to such trouble." She says. "It is because I was an apprentice to Margulis, and later her replacement. And thus one of the few who knows how the Tenno were able to survive the void, and this how to make more. You see... I am perhaps the last remaining Orokin."

Well... That escalated quickly. Again, LOL

3 hours ago, Sintag said:

*It took Rhys a moment, but once he had the form, his hands were flying away.  His name was simply Rhys.  He had long ago disregarded his last name and thusly wrote N/A on that part of the form.  He was a Tenno, currently inhabiting a Vauban Prime.  His reason for visiting was a simple matter.  He had heard rumors and was looking to find this 'Project Synergy'.  He knew Grineer could be friendly, and Corpus as well; His alliances had proven that.  He had only a few small matters to declare.  Two modified Sentinels, each holding a Cephalon instead of their normal A.I protocols, the usual cache of weapons and warframes, nothing major, but he'd figure Rail Control would appreciate knowing beforehand.  Sending the form back, he added a small message, reading, {Is this OK?  Anything missing?}*

And I was wondering when will you finally show up XP

Gonna add your bum to the spreadsheet. Do bother to fill it properly (you're #6)

Edited by Teloch

15 hours ago, Teloch said:

And I was wondering when will you finally show up XP

Gonna add your bum to the spreadsheet. Do bother to fill it properly (you're #6)

I am everywhere and nowhere, Master Teloch.

Also I'm gonna begin using THE MAGIC OF TEXT COLORS from here on.  Future reference, Rhys is in black, Cephalon Tachyon is in red, and Cephalon Ordis is in deep blue normally, bolded when glitching.

Whatever. Fill your data and availability so others would know if your OCs are approachable or not.

Also, I use the dark interface, which means an intense eyebleed

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, Sintag said:

I am everywhere and nowhere, Master Teloch.

Also I'm gonna begin using THE MAGIC OF TEXT COLORS from here on.  Future reference, Rhys is in black, Cephalon Tachyon is in red, and Cephalon Ordis is in deep blue normally, bolded when glitching.

My eyes hurt already, dark blue on a dark grey background, ouch. Good thing highlighting is I thing o.o

Sorry sorry, will edit later because my tablet seems to hate me!  Also, filled in spreadsheet, cannot find Kira, will add in that in a second.

Edit: Done!  Took me a moment because tablet plus RP is bad stuff.

Edited by Sintag

59 minutes ago, Sintag said:

Sorry sorry, will edit later because my tablet seems to hate me!  Also, filled in spreadsheet, cannot find Kira, will add in that in a second.

Edit: Done!  Took me a moment because tablet plus RP is bad stuff.

Kira is an OC.

7 hours ago, kyrozon said:
7 hours ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox keeps looking over the scanner before finding a hologram that seemed to say something along the lines of start, pressing it. She then turns around, pondering a further tour.

"I suppose it'd be nice to get an overview of the facilities down here. If I like what I see, I'll probably be willing to file the paperwork or what have you to join Synergy."

"Guess i will be coming along with this tour. Got nothing else to do anyway."

"Well i rather go enjoy this show first. I will tell Demyan to come here later so he can meet up with you."

@Rakawan She already has made her decision :p