Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Saw my blank on the spreadsheet regarding Darrin.  Thus far I've been putting in what has been essentially guest appearances, and was too busy to help Rakawan and Yzjdriel GM.  Due to the starting conditions of the thread putting him in the fomorian overseeing security, interactions with Darrin have been few, but I'm still here, to join in should the opportunity arise for Darrin to interact.  

2 minutes ago, deinonychus1 said:

Saw my blank on the spreadsheet regarding Darrin.  Thus far I've been putting in what has been essentially guest appearances, and was too busy to help Rakawan and Yzjdriel GM.  Due to the starting conditions of the thread putting him in the fomorian overseeing security, interactions with Darrin have been few, but I'm still here, to join in should the opportunity arise for Darrin to interact.  

Yay!

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Visual identification should be enough." Theylin says. "Enjoy your visit. Your friend is at the bar."

Ehm... do the border security let the acolytes in freely? 0_0

As in, WTF? XD

Also, perhaps the spreadsheet link should be placed in the opening posts, no?

Edited by Teloch

21 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Ehm... do the border security let the acolytes in freely? 0_0

As in, WTF? XD

Also, perhaps the spreadsheet link should be placed in the opening posts, no?

It's a Tenno ship with a Tenno wearing badges indicating they killed an Acolyte. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Step one: Fet multiple Tenno in a bar.

Step two: Have a drinking contest.

Step four: Regret everything.

:)

Do tenno get hangovers or just become really destructive?

Also; my apologies for the catchup post again. Seems this RP's busy hours are when I sleep.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

19 minutes ago, Teloch said:

And the heavier the hungovers XD

The cards track drinks ordered and calculate whether a Tenno is about to get drunk. At which point the barkeep won't sell anymore. Limit is set at buzzed.

Didnmt see anything along he guidelines about tagging alcohol in roleplay with 18+ on the thread. But just to be safe the card will limit it to just enough to be buzzed, not full blown staggering around drunk.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The cards track drinks ordered and calculate whether a Tenno is about to get drunk. At which point the barkeep won't sell anymore. Limit is set at buzzed.

Didnmt see anything along he guidelines about tagging alcohol in roleplay with 18+ on the thread. But just to be safe the card will limit it to just enough to be buzzed, not full blown staggering around drunk.

Calm down, I'm just kidding XD

Just now, Rakawan said:

That's no fun :p

I don't know why, but something about the image of a frost or Rhino stumbling around with enough liquor in him to kill an elephant is amusing to me :p

Just now, BulletsforTeeth said:

That's no fun :p

I don't know why, but something about the image of a frost or Rhino stumbling around with enough liquor in him to kill an elephant is amusing to me :p

you are cruel, do you know that?