The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

I think the vacuum update was a nice QOL thing for some people.  I personally find it unnecessary, but that's probably because I'm so used to jumping around collecting all the loot that's become an ingrained part of my playstyle.  (Helios is best sentinel)

Also, with that being said, on VoR, a mission will be starting.

There will be 3 main missions

1. V.I.P

2. Find Unknown

3. Kill Harbinger 

Edit: Also, sorry if there is spelling or such mistakes, I've did my best to make it clean

Edit 2: I'll fix any mistake, that I see or come acorss, once more can't not stress enough, Sorry that if its a bit unreadable.

Edited by -Platinum-

So makign some changes for streamlining purposes.

Shadow War will be renamed Offworld, and will extend to cover any activities that do not take place on Phenix, combat or civil based. The original thread will be Homeworld and will be more civil based. These will more heavily tie into eachother. 

Hub for Offworld is C.A.L.C's dojo. Hub for Homeworld is the Capitol of Phenix.

Offworld story will tie into current/past events of Homeworld. So I'm scrapping the original plot for Shadow War and making it tie into a recent discovery.

Characters can be ported over freely, however they can only physically be in one at a time. Communication between threads is still possible.

Characters may be ported over due to events. I.e activating a portal or boarding a ship. I will let you know if such is necessary, and request you port your character(s) over.

Combat between characters is allowed in offworld. DM OC's will step in occasionally but there is no official enforcement of no fighting. However I do ask that you refrain from abusing this. If someone request OOC to be left alone, and you continually hunt them down for no other reason that to annoy them, I will port over a GM OC to put a stop to it.

Offworld will have its own special events and even include normal missions. It is also a chance for your characters to show up in a more "natural" habitat as an introduction before being ported over. For example your character shows up during a mission on earth, hears about Phenix, and decides to visit once the mission is complete.