The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Don't you just hate it, when a game does't work and you have to re-install it 4 times....and uninstall +Windows cc stuff, and install a new one, and only to find out, that does not work too?. And have to re-install your Gefroce Experience, cuz it fails to update?

Oh shuold I also bring up, that patching drivers STILL did not work?, so yeah, this is my reason for my 2 hour delay!

FML

10 minutes ago, LunarFirefly said:

I'm lost...

Things are moving way too fast for me to keep up with..  Is Jez alone with NPCs or are other OCs present now too?

It seems that all OCs are at the former nightwatch camp (now crash zone. Welcome to my taxi service, all injuries are your fault). So yes, pretty sure Jez is with the rest of them. You must get confused at action movies. 

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

It seems that all OCs are at the former nightwatch camp (now crash zone. Welcome to my taxi service, all injuries are your fault). So yes, pretty sure Jez is with the rest of them. You must get confused at action movies. 

No... I don't really appreciate being insulted, either.

I've got a LIFE and a LOT going on so suddenly having rapid fire posts I have to try to follow on top of the GMs posts, threw me off.  I'm SORRY I'm not super fast like you guys but I have more important stuff to deal with than RP.

Jezz is with the others. They are at a wrecked camp under attack from Grineer.

We can slow things down a bit. This is part of a campaign that will involves others so slower is better. Be patient and try to wait till everyone has responded, like you would at a tabletop RPG. Plus there will be a lot happening, so you'll want to opt for attention over rapid response.

The new setting will be very dangerous and somewhat unstable. Rushing into things won't end well.

Edited by Rakawan

Also two things for everyone.

1. Unus and Kyro's characters are part of this, and it ties back into Hund's quest, and the relics the Fire Hawx are after. The amount of combat will vary and their portions will focus heavily on puzzles and exploration.

2. This campaign will introduce a new setting, one that is very dangerous. Be very careful. If you make mistakes there will be consequences. Unike Homeworld I will not intervene to save you from stupidity. So make sure you pay attention to things and plan your actions. 

18 hours ago, LunarFirefly said:

No... I don't really appreciate being insulted, either.

I've got a LIFE and a LOT going on so suddenly having rapid fire posts I have to try to follow on top of the GMs posts, threw me off.  I'm SORRY I'm not super fast like you guys but I have more important stuff to deal with than RP.

PREACH.

Seriously, though, guys, there's no place for that kind of stuff here.  Kindly take it back to reddit, where it belongs?

-kthnxbye

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Why is Reddit, treated like a dark ally?

For the most part it's actually not that bad, but seeing as it is, in point of fact, a toxin factory and breeding ground for those internet patrons who haven't stooped to the level of 4channers, it gets lumped in with the bad crowd more often than not.

No digs at reddit meant, but in general it's not a fun place to be (depending entirely on which subreddits you frequent, of course).

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

For the most part it's actually not that bad, but seeing as it is, in point of fact, a toxin factory and breeding ground for those internet patrons who haven't stooped to the level of 4channers, it gets lumped in with the bad crowd more often than not.

No digs at reddit meant, but in general it's not a fun place to be (depending entirely on which subreddits you frequent, of course).

Better than destiny forums. The salt is strong in that one. 

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

huh, you learn new things everyday!

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, -Platinum- said:

huh, you learn new things everyday!

XP

For reference, I live in Travesty Tavern (a darknet forum for shenanigans that's been limited mostly to D&D stuff by convention rather than an enforced rule since about 2011).

Wherever people are capable of putting on masks, there is always the fact that people will act like this gives them a free ticket to either embrace the worst of themselves or stop treating others as humans. From the Masquerades of the 14th century, to the iconoclastic folk of now, it's always been that way. That's why it's always  been my creed to act like who I am and to type the exact same way I talk, mistakes, pauses, and accentuateions all. Might explain why I confuse people alla time.

Edited by Unus