The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

So who's gonna buy frost's deluxe?

I'm, without a doubt. It's way too good to not throw cash at it. That is if the final product stays like the artwork, though I have little doubts it wouldn't be looking that good if they change it.

Edited by Cyriann

45 minutes ago, Teloch said:

So who's gonna buy frost's deluxe?

Hrm.

I dig the general look but the helmet seems... out of place.  I remember someone mentioning they were trying to go for a Norse myth look, but... that's.. a stereotype.. I don't think they actually had massive horns like they use in comic books.

So it's.. a little odd to me.

23 minutes ago, LunarFirefly said:

Hrm.

I dig the general look but the helmet seems... out of place.  I remember someone mentioning they were trying to go for a Norse myth look, but... that's.. a stereotype.. I don't think they actually had massive horns like they use in comic books.

So it's.. a little odd to me.

The most terrifying part is that there's a helmet from Europe bearing the same two horns. I don't exactly remember it's name, but the look is hilarious.

Sorry guys, I really gotta get some sleep

Almost 11:00pm here, please post what you can, and I;'ll get back to you tomorrow, try your best to post tomorrow as well.

My time: 10:37pm (Right as I send this massage)

I wake up at: 8:00am UK, time, and go offline at 10-11PM time, if you can post in-between there, that be great, story is really kicking off now!

On 30.09.2016 at 7:54 PM, Teloch said:

:facepalm:

Everything is possible (although, with extremely miserable chances). Yet, some things look more out of place than the others, so bringing in dragons, dohvakins, and 72 demons of Goethia would probably be unconvincing.

8 hours ago, Cyriann said:

my dragon

11/10 would fus-ro-dah again...

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

11/10 would fus-ro-dah again...

It is a shortcut, more based on it's appearance than anything else. Explaining is awfully long, but see It as a symbiot without which my char would die ( I'll give more details IC). It has some of the typical dragon abilities, fire and flight namely, but in term of other things such as magic or others... In short, just a big lizard with wings,  and a strange personality.

1 hour ago, Cyriann said:

It is a shortcut, more based on it's appearance than anything else. Explaining is awfully long, but see It as a symbiot without which my char would die ( I'll give more details IC). It has some of the typical dragon abilities, fire and flight namely, but in term of other things such as magic or others... In short, just a big lizard with wings,  and a strange personality.

From what we've agreed upon it's similar to the Sentinels.