The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Okay so... Raka told me I could post this in his OOC thread.  I hope no one takes it as being intrusive, or out of place, and please don't gripe or make any mean comments or jokes because this is something very important to me.  My dog has been sick, and this is part of what's been keeping me distracted RL.  I've started a fund raising thing online to try to get what I can to help cover his medical bills.

I don't expect anyone to donate, but if you can't or won't, could you please consider spreading it around so others can see it?  It'd be of tremendous help to me and my dog.

Thanks.

Its a good job you posted this here rather then somewhere else (like Reddit or the general froms), cuz by all means, people need the help and such, and I share your pain as I've lost my own family dog. And hell I wish I chuold help you, but sadly, I whuold be questioned for it.

As to me Luna, your just a nobody, just as I am to you and to chill or even Rak, humans are generally selfish, when it comes to such, and when people post this type of thing over the net: 90% of the time: People whuold think: Scam or Leeching. (Or Mooching).

However, I do bealive, that if you speek to DE: Danline about this, Im sure she'll be glad to help you and pass it over to the other Devs (As they have done, some great things in the past, when a player lost their life, who played Warframe, had a memorable at the end of the Prime-time video, Can't remaber his name tho). So my best bet, is to NOT post it anywhere else. (The from is still recovering from the TWW & Vacuum).

However, I kown, for sure I can do one thing: Spread this around for you, and Im sure Rak and the others will do the same. (AKA:I'll speek to a few friends, see what I can do, but I can't greetee anything).

It sucks, being lone and haveing to post things like this, but I tell you Luna, you have some damm Ballz, to even think of posting it, I whuold not dare do such a thing, of the fear of getting well, as you call it (mean comments or jokes)

But regardless, of that I do wish you luck, Luna.

Oh and while I am not a Fan of Facebook, Facebook is gotta be used, by like 99% of humanity right now, so my best bet is to try your luck there, and try Twitter, as thats generally a friendly place.

Edited by -Platinum-

I was honestly pretty intimidated by the idea of posting it here, but it was suggested by Rakawan so I thought it was worth at least trying.

I never thought to contact anyone from Warframe over something like this.  It'd feel kinda weird asking for help from a gaming company (or the Devs).

Yeah it's on facebook but I have no traffic there.. Same with twitter.  I just never bothered putting much effort into either of those except when I do streaming..  I even have the link posted on twitch.

It was actually posted under the reddit donation and donate pages as someone suggested that might be a good place.

8 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Lunar, I know the feels.  I lost my greyhound a while back from lung-cancer (last owner was a smoker), and now my bro's dog has cancer.  Pray to whatever deity you believe in.  If you don't believe, then science the sh*t out of it. 

Stand tall, stand solid.

Thank you, chillichillman.

27 minutes ago, LunarFirefly said:

I was honestly pretty intimidated by the idea of posting it here, but it was suggested by Rakawan so I thought it was worth at least trying.

I never thought to contact anyone from Warframe over something like this.  It'd feel kinda weird asking for help from a gaming company (or the Devs).

Yeah it's on facebook but I have no traffic there.. Same with twitter.  I just never bothered putting much effort into either of those except when I do streaming..  I even have the link posted on twitch.

It was actually posted under the reddit donation and donate pages as someone suggested that might be a good place.

Thank you, chillichillman.

Oh ok, well, still good luck to you, I whuold ask a Dev, as I'm sure they will help you (Or use twitter and post it on Rebs or Megs, tweet)

14 hours ago, LunarFirefly said:

Okay so... Raka told me I could post this in his OOC thread.  I hope no one takes it as being intrusive, or out of place, and please don't gripe or make any mean comments or jokes because this is something very important to me.  My dog has been sick, and this is part of what's been keeping me distracted RL.  I've started a fund raising thing online to try to get what I can to help cover his medical bills.

I don't expect anyone to donate, but if you can't or won't, could you please consider spreading it around so others can see it?  It'd be of tremendous help to me and my dog.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your canine friend.

Be safe, Tenno.

Part me really wants to help donate, but the only issue is, its in $ and 2nd I don't want it to show up in my bank statement, as while Im only 22, I still live with my damm parents. As anyone here done that yet? 

Edit: Buddy hell, $10k?, why in the hell is that much?, thats no way near, the price where I live, what type of crapy people are you trying to give money to, to pay for this crap?

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Part me really wants to help donate, but the only issue is, its in $ and 2nd I don't want it to show up in my bank statement, as while Im only 22, I still live with my damm parents. As anyone here done that yet? 

Well, spread the word.  You got friends?  Do yo friends got moneyz?  And if all else fails, bank heist.  

Wow I'm surprised at the amount of responses.  

10k is worst case scenario - he has something that requires major surgery.  My friend's dog ate a bed sheet and it cost him 4k+ to have it removed from her stomach several years ago.  I realize it's a lot, but it'd make sure everything that's needed, would be covered.  If the x ray comes back clean, then we have to figure out what else it could be which would cost more money.  If it's cancer, or something else that might inhibit his ability to absorb food, it's gonna cost more money.

I don't know that it'd come to that, but like I said in the campaign just getting a stye removed from his eye and having a teeth cleaning would be closer to 1k.  Due to his age, they don't want to sedate him more than once and do both at the same time.  And tax in our area is insane.. It's like.. 9.9% last I checked.

I was starting to worry the goal amount might be discouraging people but it's honestly just to make sure we have any possibility covered.  We're also calling around to see if we can find cheaper, reputable vets to take him to, to lower the costs.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, and for passing it around.  It means so much.

19 minutes ago, LunarFirefly said:

-snip-

Glad you like it!, Also Luna I just wanted to let you kown, Rob(Aguyguyplays) QuiteShy and a few others all liked my tweet I made in twitter, so in my eyes thats a big win. hopefully due to alot of people follow them, they will see it as well.

Hopefully this shuold get some donations in too, Im trying my best to see if I can get Meg, to post this on Prime-Time!  

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Glad you like it!, Also Luna I just wanted to let you kown, Rob(Aguyguyplays) QuiteShy and a few others all liked my tweet I made in twitter, so in my eyes thats a big win. hopefully due to alot of people follow them, they will see it as well.

Hopefully this shuold get some donations in too, Im trying my best to see if I can get Meg, to post this on Prime-Time!  

Omg thank you so much!  Wow I'm really blown away by the amount of support you guys have given.  It really, really means so much.

I added a small note towards the bottom about why the goal was so high.  Hopefully it'll help people better understand.

2 minutes ago, LunarFirefly said:

Omg thank you so much!  Wow I'm really blown away by the amount of support you guys have given.  It really, really means so much.

I added a small note towards the bottom about why the goal was so high.  Hopefully it'll help people better understand.

Oh and on top of that, I just got in touch with a close friend of mine (Legion Cynex) and I let him post the quote of yours, on Prime Times, topic, hopefully Meg sees it and she responds by placing it in Prime-Time!

Feel free to thank him, just click  Tonight: Prime Time #138!

Edited by -Platinum-
Or PM him