The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Sighs* seriously?!, I'l checking back and foreword on that donation site for Blackie and still yet no one has donated yet?, I've sent the tweet to a few of my freinds and people like Rob & Shy, but its not got past the $10 

I'm really beinging to doute, humanity's faith.

This as really, has damaged my mood a bit now 

Yeah nothing yet.. The 10.00 was from connecting that site with my facebook.

He's gonna get his x-rays done on Monday so here's hoping that goes smoothly.  We found a place that charged half the price of other places.  Only thing we worry about now is if they have to sedate him, it's an additional 70.00 which is insane x.x

I'm gonna drop the goal amount I think.. Maybe that's discouraging people.

Thanks again for all your help btw.

5 hours ago, LunarFirefly said:

Yeah nothing yet.. The 10.00 was from connecting that site with my facebook.

He's gonna get his x-rays done on Monday so here's hoping that goes smoothly.  We found a place that charged half the price of other places.  Only thing we worry about now is if they have to sedate him, it's an additional 70.00 which is insane x.x

I'm gonna drop the goal amount I think.. Maybe that's discouraging people.

Thanks again for all your help btw.

Thats good to hear

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Of crosue not, Im wondering why you want that XD

It was just an idea. >.>  Something simple-ish.

I dunno.. When everyone has these ultra epic powerful OCs (not saying they're OP, just Warframes = badass) I prefer something a bit more... average.. from time to time.

And she'd fit that.  Traveling musician who performs pretty much for anyone as long as they pay (and aren't somewhere too risky for the most part).

Human... Because why not?

I had another idea, but I think people would find it silly.

Just now, LunarFirefly said:

It was just an idea. >.>  Something simple-ish.

I dunno.. When everyone has these ultra epic powerful OCs (not saying they're OP, just Warframes = badass) I prefer something a bit more... average.. from time to time.

And she'd fit that.  Traveling musician who performs pretty much for anyone as long as they pay (and aren't somewhere too risky for the most part).

Human... Because why not?

I had another idea, but I think people would find it silly.

OH, I tought you was talking about IRL, like, in real life, you wanted to get a performer to travel around the world

19 minutes ago, Teloch said:

My thoughts about musician frame: 

"Meh" (c)

Banshee is love,
Banshee is life

I don't mean to burst your bubble but, Banshee is the least used frame and for a reason.

Now, don't give me that BS: "Players don't kown how to use x frame, cuz they are not MLG pro enough to use her". Any player can use any frame, theres no "skill".

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

I don't mean to burst your bubble but, Banshee is the least used frame and for a reason.

Now, don't give me that BS: "Players don't kown how to use x frame, cuz they are not MLG pro enough to use her". Any player can use any frame, theres no "skill".

The thing is a good Banshee is invaluable. But people hear stealth frame and expect something like Loki and Ivara, and they don't utilize her in the right role. Contrary to what you believe there is a degree of skill involved in actually mastering a frame, as opposed to simply using it. The people that have mastered Banshee, while rare, are a great boon to any group.