The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The thing is a good Banshee is invaluable. But people hear stealth frame and expect something like Loki and Ivara, and they don't utilize her in the right role. Contrary to what you believe there is a degree of skill involved in actually mastering a frame, as opposed to simply using it. The people that have mastered Banshee, while rare, are a great boon to any group.

Yeah, while I don;t bealive in skill and players can't be better then another or say "you clearly can't play x frame, cuz you think its x this", is really insulting and is worth getting a slap.

I do bealive in Mastering a frame, I pertty much masted Limbo, but I still bealive others have their own ways of mastering him, One can be a master of Castylestum, while I pertty much masted Rift-Walk and Banish.  

10 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

You know what, whatever I have said about Avakiin's friend, forget it.  

He is the atlas.

Now for what I want to bring him into.....

If there is a OC of yours that is constrained as OP in any format, then do not bring it into any RP.

I tought you whuold understand this by now Chill-Man.

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

If there is a OC of yours that is constrained as OP in any format, then do not bring it into any RP.

I tought you whuold understand this by now Chill-Man.

o_O

Have you MET Richard?

The Tenno are OP as hell.  Deal with it.

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

o_O

Have you MET Richard?

The Tenno are OP as hell.  Deal with it.

Who's Richard?

Also, I kown the Tenno are OP, we all are, even mag is OP, if you really think about it.

All I'm saying is, if you bring your "OP" OC, in a RP and say things like: "Landside kills every other warframe in the building, without missing" then my dog whos still in her grave will laugh at you.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Who's Richard?

Also, I know the Tenno are OP, we all are, even mag is OP, if you really think about it.

All I'm saying is, if you bring your "OP" OC, in a RP and say things like: "Landside kills every other warframe in the building, without missing" then my dog whos still in her grave will laugh at you.

*maniacal laugh*

Richard's my main OC in Synergy.  He's currently the DMPC of Synergy: Counseling*.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

even mag is OP

even mag

Wut

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

*maniacal laugh*

Richard's my main OC in Synergy.  He's currently the DMPC of Synergy: Counseling*.

Wut

Like I said, each frame is powerful in there own right, however unless your a GM, of said RP, then it is passable most of the time, I'm not saying you can not bring your Ash into RP and have him bladestrom mobs here and there, you just have to be mindful of other OCs. Cuz otherwise it end up like "1v1" matches in CoD. (And no one wants that)

Tho I have to admit, Richard sounds somewhat really hunky, for some reason...

And what I mean about Mag is this:

Mag controls magnetic energy, and the energy alone is very powerful, I won't nerd out here, but you can guess.

However, if you -really- want me to nerd out, I can prove each main OC of yours, Chills, Raks, Mine or Tels, or anyone who requests it, I can.

too many things to quote. 

I know that Atlas is very shakey to bring into an RP. Mainly because I took my lvl 13 atlas into the fourth long shadow mission, and out damaged a lvl30 ash prime. Atlas is a very overlooked frame, who does a sh*t ton of damage with his landslide.  Which is why I want to bring him into an appropriate RP, i.e., a story based one. 

Also, atlasmasterrace 

13 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

too many things to quote. 

I know that Atlas is very shakey to bring into an RP. Mainly because I took my lvl 13 atlas into the fourth long shadow mission, and out damaged a lvl30 ash prime. Atlas is a very overlooked frame, who does a sh*t ton of damage with his landslide.  Which is why I want to bring him into an appropriate RP, i.e., a story based one. 

Also, atlasmasterrace 

I never played him, so can't tell.

I've just falling in love with Limbo tho, Powerful as hell, if you use him right

You kown what I'm board and the OP talk made me interested (Not the, I can kill your OC, MLG Pro way)

Skull,Tel,Rak and Luna, and anyone else. Post your main OC here (what frame ofc) and I'll explain in scientific detail (Chemical, Medical,Biological,Technological).

I will show you how "OP" Warframes can be (In-game wise) 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

You kown what I'm board and the OP talk made me interested (Not the, I can kill your OC, MLG Pro way)

Skull,Tel,Rak and Luna, and anyone else. Post your main OC here (what frame ofc) and I'll explain in scientific detail (Chemical, Medical,Biological,Technological).

I will show you how "OP" Warframes can be (In-game wise) 

I'd rather like to hear an explanation to the phenomenon of three versions of alad existing in the same universe at the same moment of time... >_>