The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

26 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

You kown what I'm board and the OP talk made me interested (Not the, I can kill your OC, MLG Pro way)

Skull,Tel,Rak and Luna, and anyone else. Post your main OC here (what frame ofc) and I'll explain in scientific detail (Chemical, Medical,Biological,Technological).

I will show you how "OP" Warframes can be (In-game wise) 

Richard Alistair Kirstienberitch Erich von Tenno

Warframe: Trinity Prime/Oberon/Zephyr (one unit)

Manifest: Trinity (Richard can utilize Trinity's powers outside a Warframe, can use them for more unorthodox things (such as using Well of Life or Energy Vampire to stun someone or prevent an object from being damaged), and can make that ball of light from Trin's idle animation)

55 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard Alistair Kirstienberitch Erich von Tenno

Warframe: Trinity Prime/Oberon/Zephyr (one unit)

Manifest: Trinity (Richard can utilize Trinity's powers outside a Warframe, can use them for more unorthodox things (such as using Well of Life or Energy Vampire to stun someone or prevent an object from being damaged), and can make that ball of light from Trin's idle animation)

Hum, its all in one frame or he can control thos frames? (Cuz we can't have a frame, that has more then 4 powers, thats a general rule, as for different powers in one frame itself, that chuold be ok, but in-game wise, as DE said it whuold be too OP,  I'm going to assume thats not the case)

If you picked one main frame, Rich uses, I can start from there.

Example: if you only picked Oberon 

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

Hum, its all in one frame or he can control thos frames? (Cuz we can't have a frame, that has more then 4 powers, thats a general rule, as for different powers in one frame itself, that chuold be ok, but in-game wise, as DE said it whuold be too OP,  I'm going to assume thats not the case)

If you picked one main frame, Rich uses, I can start from there.

Example: if you only picked Oberon 

Richard can't use them all simultaneously, they're just all one unit (the briefcase he carries).

36 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Oh...

DUHHHEHGHH.

Stupid me, I saw this before, in RP, Richard himself is old right?, in a wheel chair, relies in his frame to move, 

Alan is the guy in the wheelchair, and as we've seen he is perfectly capable of moving around without the chair (demonstrated when he killed a bunch of people without a Warframe).

Richard is a Tenno Operator who wears the frame directly, and his physical appearance is that of a 19ish-year-old.

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Alan is the guy in the wheelchair, and as we've seen he is perfectly capable of moving around without the chair (demonstrated when he killed a bunch of people without a Warframe).

Richard is a Tenno Operator who wears the frame directly, and his physical appearance is that of a 19ish-year-old.

Ahh I see

Also is it jsut me or are the froms lagging alot?

To further enourage player to player RPing, I am allowing the formation of guilds on the surface of Phenix.

Guilds must follow these four rules.

1. Must have a Grandmaster/Headmaster

2. Must be based around one or two frames and their powers.

3. Must have some sort of entrance requirement, that anyone can attempt.

4. Must follow Phenix rules when in public places.

Whoever starts a guild can DM the events within the guild headquarters, as long as such follows Synergy Lore, and set-up quests or other events.

Current guilds are:

Oro-Keeper/BarrowKeepers

Brotherhood of Shadows (their higher ups are the Wraiths)

Healers (run by Yzjdriel.)

Temple Guard 

Daughters of Nemesis.

If you wish to make a guild message me.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

To further enourage player to player RPing, I am allowing the formation of guilds on the surface of Phenix.

Whoever starts a guild can DM the events within the guild headquarters, as long as such follows Synergy Lore, and set-up quests or other events.

Current guilds are:

Oro-Keeper/BarrowKeepers

Brotherhood of Shadows (their higher ups are the Wraiths)

Healers (run by Yzjdriel.)

Temple Guard 

Daughters of Nemesis.

Coool, sounds good, I might give it a go once VoR is finished, but that will be a while

Dumb qeastion: Whats a guild excaly?

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

Coool, sounds good, I might give it a go once VoR is finished, but that will be a while

Dumb qeastion: Whats a guild excaly?

In olden time they were groups that oversaw and regulated aspects of a trade or craft.

You'll see an example of one shortly.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Whoever starts a guild can DM the events within the guild headquarters, as long as such follows Synergy Lore, and set-up quests or other events..

Maybe. If meh put me atlas in homeworld, I might have him make one. Path of the monk, way of the fist. 

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

In olden time they were groups that oversaw and regulated aspects of a trade or craft.

You'll see an example of one shortly.

Oh, like a group of people or team, who do things, like missions together or what not?, Ahh I see.

I might start one with Zaeed and my other 2 OCs (and hopefully Sam joins)

but this won;'t be until VoR is finished 

P.S: Is this going to be a diffident topic? (cuz it be much eyser)