The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

1) That was an actual feedback since the OP wanted public thoughts.

2) This was an answer to a guy who demanded an update like a kid who's nagging for a dessert

3) A jokingly-trollish response for a trollishly-joking post.

And yes - I'm not a kind person.

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

1) That was an actual feedback since the OP wanted public thoughts.

2) This was an answer to a guy who demanded an update like a kid who's nagging for a dessert

3) A jokingly trollishly response for a trollishly-joking post.

And yes - I'm not a kind person.

Ah, well, I wonder where that will get you, cuz there are -rules-. But for feedback

1. Good Enough

2. While I might agree in some-cases, this chuold be treated in a way if "I throw you a bone" reaction.

3. Iorinc.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Enter colour code eBay satellite teleport malacoda, Alcohol indictable Khushi Kapoor, Equitable contact, Alan Calderwood you can tow 2000 kg in Chicago

I have a mic and this was not even said in English ,i just said random dispbirsh into the mic and goggle tryed to translate it 

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

My overall warning points balance tells me that I'm the freaking saint of the forums X3

Ah, oh dear, well don't tell, cuz its part of your account, Legion my pal is not much of a saint himself

Also:

EnchiladaHoliday Inn Chicago corner B&B Talybont B&B Loch Lomond California YouTube inch in chiquito at poo I could tooth equal 280 Peter I like you go you got you hit you gotta get it mean he Call of Duty called you Call of Duty I could talk I told you in charcoal topa la la poo poo poo telling on boo boo I will hit you