The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

I'll be back soon enough. But I will  be posting less. Homwworld will be mostly unaffected. Offworld is being moved to session based. Though that may be slightly delayed as I am celebrating my birthday with family this weekend so it will be an evening thing. I will try to post a bit in evenings but overall it will be slower.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

I'll be back soon enough. But I will  be posting less. Homwworld will be mostly unaffected. Offworld is being moved to session based. Though that may be slightly delayed as I am celebrating my birthday with family this weekend so it will be an evening thing. I will try to post a bit in evenings but overall it will be slower.

Thank you...

I'm just wanting to post, to let you kown that my Body Deterioration seems to be taking a toll on my mood, so if I seem somewhat stressed out, then I want to apologize, as its making me have a lack of realization. I'll still be posting regardless.

With that being said, if I seem somewhat Querulous or Intolerant, then is due to B.D and Stress. So once more I want to apologize in advance. On a lighter note, I'll be waiting for the replies on VoR and I'll shift things up a bit. 

Edited by -Platinum-

I will be cutting down on my active threads. Homeworld will remain and I will get to Offworld if people show more interest in it. Guilds is mostly dead and doesn't looks like it will be a big thing. So for now I will be focusing on Homeworld. 

I also want to have some time off the forums to do other things.

58 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

I will be cutting down on my active threads. Homeworld will remain and I will get to Offworld if people show more interest in it. Guilds is mostly dead and doesn't looks like it will be a big thing. So for now I will be focusing on Homeworld. 

I also want to have some time off the forums to do other things.

Its a shame that guilds died so quickly, you can always bring it back up, when you are ready to post more. But I have to ask, whats with the cutting down on "active threads" about?, If you don't want to RP, then I strongly suggest you don't at all.

That being said, your OCs are still in the RP, I'm just waiting on you, as Chill has already posted. As VoR will slowly die as well, without any posts and I don't interned for that to happen. So your OCs are still in, I just need a response 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Its a shame that guilds died so quickly, you can always bring it back up, when you are ready to post more. But I have to ask, whats with the cutting down on "active threads" about?, If you don't want to RP, then I strongly suggest you don't at all.

That being said, your OCs are still in the RP, I'm just waiting on you, as Chill has already posted. As VoR will slowly die as well, without any posts and I don't interned for that to happen. So your OCs are still in, I just need a response 

I'm withdrawing them. I have time for the occasional post with Homeworld. However my schedule is hectic and I don't not have time to keep up with VoR.

Since I am the main setback there I am pulling my characters.