The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

4 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Would ther be any way for me to join rn?

Homeworld is open to join.

Offworld is now DM'd by Hund with me providing lore info on a few things while we get set up.

You can message Hund or me to ask about Offworld and we will try to find a way to get ou there. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

I'm withdrawing them. I have time for the occasional post with Homeworld. However my schedule is hectic and I don't not have time to keep up with VoR.

Since I am the main setback there I am pulling my characters.

Then, who will take your place, as both Drige and Sam?, Chill alone is not going to be any help

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Then, who will take your place, as both Drige and Sam?, Chill alone is not going to be any help

Sam will be heading back, complications in surgery. Zaeed's can still visit her on Homeworld.

Quite frankly I don't like being pestered continually for posts when I've made it clear I am rather busy and have a random schedule and other things to do. And it seems VoR is going to be fast paced and I don't want to commit to that anymore since o can't garunteee I will be available.

Dirge and the others will go hunting Alad V.

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

where should i start? Homeworld or offworld?

Depends on which you wish to join.

Offworld would take some work to join since it's not exactly an accessible location where the group is. That being said it does have portals that could bring you there.

Homeworld is for slower paced and more civil events.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Depends on which you wish to join.

Offworld would take some work to join since it's not exactly an accessible location where the group is. That being said it does have portals that could bring you there.

Homeworld is for slower paced and more civil events.

I guess ill start with Homeworld. Can one of you post so it shows up?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Everything Plat has told you, he knows nothing about.  But, there are 3 synergy RPs, so his confusion is understandable. 

I;'ll agree to this, but sease Guilds is dead, and offwrold is close to dying, your best bet is to head to homewrold. Cel, but feel free to join VoR. If you want you can go into Rak's place until his schedule is sorted.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Just now, Rakawan said:

Sam will be heading back, complications in surgery. Zaeed's can still visit her on Homeworld.

Quite frankly I don't like being pestered continually for posts when I've made it clear I am rather busy and have a random schedule and other things to do. And it seems VoR is going to be fast paced and I don't want to commit to that anymore since o can't garunteee I will be available.

Dirge and the others will go hunting Alad V.

Solution: 'splosions.  They solve everything.  

Another, maybe better, solution would be to simply OPEN IT UP, so that you can start to have some more people join in.  Believe me, Closed in any sense will hinder the recruitments.

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

I;'ll agree to this, but sease Guilds is dead, and offwrold is close to dying, your best bet is to head to homewrold. Cel, but feel free to join VoR. If you want you can go into Rak's place until his schedule is sorted.

As I've stated before Offworld is now under Unus's control.

Even when my schedule is back I will not be participating in VoR. 

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

-snip-

Well, if this is the case then, Chill don't bother posting agien, I'm going to close VoR, I'll post on Homewrold when I get the necessitate of posting. But as my spirt has pertty much died for RP altogether, I might not bother for a long time.

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Mhm

Well Sabre it seems uournoptions are Homeworld and Offworld.

Inrecommend starting on Homeworld to get a sense for the lore and story, and then working your way to the portal that leads to the Offworld events.

That also gives Unus time to cement his management and work out any kinks.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

Well, if this is the case then, Chill don't bother posting agien, I'm going to close VoR, I'll post on Homewrold when I get the necessitate of posting. But as my spirt has pertty much died for RP altogether, I might not bother for a long time.

Or you could open it up to more players.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Solution: 'splosions.  They solve everything.  

Another, maybe better, solution would be to simply OPEN IT UP, so that you can start to have some more people join in.  Believe me, Closed in any sense will hinder the recruitments.

explosions? I think you mean Chill, as I put that in goggle and it just correct it for me. As for Open RP, eh I MIGHT do that but it all depends on how quickly it ramps up. I;ll change the topic to OPEN, to see what happens, but if not, I'll close it down.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Well Sabre it seems uournoptions are Homeworld and Offworld.

Inrecommend starting on Homeworld to get a sense for the lore and story, and then working your way to the portal that leads to the Offworld events.

That also gives Unus time to cement his management and work out any kinks.

OK

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Well, since guilds is currently on a massive standby, I think I'll just put stabilis into homeworld.  Tel me, could I just have him walk into the restaurant?

Yup. I think guilds will be based on the surface so Aukogncan continue his idea.

People can still start guilds, they'll just be in the Homeworld thread instead.