The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Just now, Rakawan said:

Nothing your character couldn't find out. 

Are we just gonna retcon that VoR didn't happen and Zaeed is still in the hospital?

*Sighs* I'm sorry Rak, I honestly am, I fully understand that there is alot of hectic things going on, and IRL does not help, Like I said before I'm suffering Body Deterioration and I can't help but notice its taking a toll on my mood, so I get I somewhat stressed out and in that result its making me have a lack of realization. Mood Swings used to be a huge issue for me when I was much younger and when B.D hits me, it makes me either Querulous or Intolerant or even both.

As for your qeastion, Yes, as cheesy as it might sound, I'll have VoR be some-sort of nightmare for Zaeed, that he has had. While still being in the Docs, after still beening hit by that ship bomb. Zaeed still whent on a little "date", if you can call it that, who Zaeed got mad at for killing Tenno, still happned. But lets just Retcon, that Zaeed drooped out cold and was put back into a Coma.

Phenix is accessed via rail or by making the gold if you have the coordinates, and I do require a good reason why someone would have them.

Alternatively he could be one of the Tenno already on Phenix who is part of the Synergy project.

That, with him working as a mechanic or test pilot, could explain why he first appears crashing a ship.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Phenix is accessed via rail or by making the gold if you have the coordinates, and I do require a good reason why someone would have them.

Alternatively he could be one of the Tenno already on Phenix who is part of the Synergy project.

That, with him working as a mechanic or test pilot, could explain why he first appears crashing a ship.

Hes running from the space police XD

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Sighs* I'm sorry Rak, I honestly am, I fully understand that there is alot of hectic things going on, and IRL does not help, Like I said before I'm suffering Body Deterioration and I can't help but notice its taking a toll on my mood, so I get I somewhat stressed out and in that result its making me have a lack of realization. Mood Swings used to be a huge issue for me when I was much younger and when B.D hits me, it makes me either Querulous or Intolerant or even both.

As for your qeastion, Yes, as cheesy as it might sound, I'll have VoR be some-sort of nightmare for Zaeed, that he has had. While still being in the Docs, after still beening hit by that ship bomb. Zaeed still whent on a little "date", if you can call it that, who Zaeed got mad at for killing Tenno, still happned. But lets just Retcon, that Zaeed drooped out cold and was put back into a Coma.

I forgive you. To be fair I did try to expand the Synergy-verse a bit too quickly.

You may post in Homeworld when ready.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

I forgive you. To be fair I did try to expand the Synergy-verse a bit too quickly.

You may post in Homeworld when ready.

Point taken and yes, that is ture, I'm a very fast paced person as well, so when it comes to people who are slower then me its like: DUDE!.

I can milt-task with about 5 computers all at once: Laptop, Ipad, Main Computer with 3 screens. I type very quickly (that explains my poor spelling) and I post or respond almost the moment someone else does

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

Hes running from the space police XD

Running to a planet that is both the seat of the Tenno council and their base of operations.

Last place I'd go as a fugitive but it's your choice. 

He'd have to somehow get past inspection by Theylin. Or he could come out of punch, crash, and then run from his ship and blend into the crowd.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Running to a planet that is both the seat of the Tenno council and their base of operations.

Last place I'd go as a fugitive but it's your choice. 

He'd have to somehow get past inspection by Theylin. Or he could come out of punch, crash, and then run from his ship and blend into the crowd.

That was a joke. Hes a soldier, a shock trooper that was attacked by his past enemies and sent crashing down on the planet, his enemies assuming that he dies in the crash

Just now, Unus said:

Anddddd. . . I just received a workload that will take me two weeks to complete. . . MOTHER$&@!? .

Pats Offworld Forum-bear on snout.

"Shhhhh. Back inn hibernation you go. Shoosh pap pap."

Pushes forum-bear into cave.

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

That was a joke. Hes a soldier, a shock trooper that was attacked by his past enemies and sent crashing down on the planet, his enemies assuming that he dies in the crash

That works as long as it starts with him coming out of punch. Since either way to reach the planet involves that.

Also, Chill and Rak (Ingore this if you are not these people). Harbinger still exists, as you'll see why, once Zaeed wakes up. Marix will still be here as well, but in the background. However for the rest, no I will recton them.

Oh and Graxx, as he was with Legion at the time of attacking, same goes for Duaitly

Edited by -Platinum-