The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Ash(oles) will be nerfed compared to their current status and their population will decrease sharply. Although, the estimated number of simulor mirages will spike because the former bladestorm users will have to seek for a shelter in the last broken mechanic. 

16 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Ash(oles) will be nerfed compared to their current status and their population will decrease sharply. Although, the estimated number of simulor mirages will spike because the former bladestorm users will have to seek for a shelter in the last broken mechanic. 

Don't seem to be a nerf to me, All is changing is that you'll need to target them, rather then just press a key, its getting a damage buff as well, but yeah I may just stick to Vauban P

The rules of the hunt are as follows. Sai'ah can shield Alice preventing full control, however Alive will still need to fortify her mind if attacked.

The Hunters are outright immune to mind control. 

No specific weaknesses short of standard fatal injuries have been noted.

Both parties are limited to the planet surface. You cannot determine location by "screen cheating" unless your OC would have some way to spot them. Sai'ah and the watchers can sense Harbs location when close or when he uses his powers. She will relay this.

Edited by Rakawan

51 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Sorry Dan, but yeah Rak is right..

If it makes you feel better and with Raks Permission, once Legion has been dealt with, your OC can..do what she does best..to him..

I have no problem with it. I was just asking if I'm allowed to or not. 

Also, Rak, am I supposed to do something? Why are we waiting?

Just now, Denny2669 said:

I have no problem with it. I was just asking if I'm allowed to or not. 

Also, Rak, am I supposed to do something? Why are we waiting?

Oh, im sorry, you are allowed, Im not saying you was not, Infact I was going to let it happen, but due to Rak, said it will stop from here, I had in-mind Nyx whuold do that.

However, as I do enjoy your OC alot, I -may- try find a OC for your girl, to enjoy ripping apart 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

Oh, im sorry, you are allowed, Im not saying you was not, Infact I was going to let it happen, but due to Rak, said it will stop from here, I had in-mind Nyx whuold do that.

However, as I do enjoy your OC alot, I -may- try find a OC for your girl, to enjoy ripping apart 

Eh, I was just a bit emersed, so as Alice got upset, I got too. Don't worry, you don't have to give me an OC to rip appart. Alice can do that to anyone she looks at :D. But not on this tread it seems. 
And somebody actually likes Alice? I'm flattered~... I mean, she's flattered.

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

such blood.  @Denny2669, why do I have the feeling that you'd love a Mortal Kombat themed RP.

Sometimes, it's nice to let it all out. I actually suggest this to other RPers as well. Make a crazy OC, and go nutts. If commiting mass murder in games seems ok, this should too, no?
It's fun :3.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Eh, I was just a bit emersed, so as Alice got upset, I got too. Don't worry, you don't have to give me an OC to rip appart. Alice can do that to anyone she looks at :D. But not on this tread it seems. 
And somebody actually likes Alice? I'm flattered~... I mean, she's flattered.

Sometimes, it's nice to let it all out. I actually suggest this to other RPers as well. Make a crazy OC, and go nutts. If commiting mass murder in games seems ok, this should too, no?
It's fun :3.

Yeah, excaly

And well "I" like her, alot, so Im glad your flattered my dear (Is assuming you are a woman), tho Harbinger does like her alot, due to how "Sick and horrible" she is. Tho if Alice does not swing that way, She will fall in love with my Syarn OC (I hope she only a girl girl, cuz its so rare for that to happen in RP)

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Yeah, excaly

And well "I" like her, alot, so Im glad your flattered my dear (Is assuming you are a woman), tho Harbinger does like her alot, due to how "Sick and horrible" she is. Tho if Alice does not swing that way, She will fall in love with my Syarn OC (I hope she only a girl girl, cuz its so rare for that to happen in RP)

Not. 100% male. Sorry for the c0ckblock bro.
And sorry, but if you haven't noticed (what is painfully obvious) Alice may already have a crush on someone else. She does swing both ways thoe.

Also, do you mean that straight girls or lesbians are rare in RP?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"OH, such pleasure! Oh, please do rip out my kidneys! It will feel so good!"

This is what you've placed into my mind.  Do you understand the extent of you sin?

Exactly what's going through Alice's head 24/7, including a million other things she forgets about seconds later.
Crazy minds are facinating...