Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You've been crippled by the enemy with no chance of recovery, you're pissed at them. Would you...

Eidolon_Slayer

PoWs don't usually survive or being released, this is the moment for you to choose own fate or let others to decide your fate.

What good is a man without his freedom? May someone remember my name.

My name is Lorance Barnes, they call me, Prophet. 

Remember me.

*detonates*

7 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

She wouldn't save you if you were the one crippled in the scenario.

Noa lives in my heart, she will guide me to paradise in afterlife! 

*Detonates*

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

She wouldn't save you if you were the one crippled in the scenario.

IN DEATH WE ARE REUNITED WITH HER. 

From the lighting and the tempest,

Our Noamuth, deliver us.

From plague, temptation and war,

Our Noamuth, deliver us,

From the scourge of the Banhammer,

Our Noamuth, deliver us.

From the blasphemy of the Fallen,

Our Noamuth, deliver us,

From the begetting of daemons,

Our Noamuth, deliver us,

From the curse of the mutant,

Our Noamuth, deliver us.

Noamuth, 

Our creator, 

Our eternal empress,

Our guiding light,

In her name we shall destroy:

Those who oppose her, 

Those who worship the false gods, 

Those who have lost her guiding light, 

Amen.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

IN DEATH WE ARE REUNITED WITH HER. 

From the lighting and the tempest,

Our Noamuth, deliver us.

From plague, temptation and war,

Our Noamuth, deliver us,

From the scourge of the Banhammer,

Our Noamuth, deliver us.

From the blasphemy of the Fallen,

Our Noamuth, deliver us,

From the begetting of daemons,

Our Noamuth, deliver us,

From the curse of the mutant,

Our Noamuth, deliver us.

Noamuth, 

Our creator, 

Our eternal empress,

Our guiding light,

In her name we shall destroy:

Those who oppose her, 

Those who worship the false gods, 

Those who have lost her guiding light, 

Amen.

ALL HAIL NOA!

2 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

Did I miss something? What's this Noamuth you are speaking of?

Google refers me to several users in some games and youtube. Is it someone known or those two are some sort of fans / stalkers?

1 minute ago, Catacomb said:

I would start remembering events from the past with my friends, all in third person. Then i would gain powers i didn't have before and defeat the enemy.

Accept Noa as your true Lord and Savior, let Noa come into your heart, then you will feel empowered, joy, purpose, and life.

Praise Noa.

Just now, Valteria. said:

Accept Noa as your true Lord and Savior, let Noa come into your heart, then you will feel empowered, joy, purpose, and life.

Praise Noa.

I'm more of a follower of Cthulhu and Chuck Norris, but if you manage to give me a good reason and show me its true power, I just might add this one to my worshiping list.

41 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

detonate explosives packed on your body to destroy the enemy? (You definitely know that the explosion would kill them)

Do I definitely know that the explosion would kill me?  I mean if we are talking Iron Shrapnel or Mass Effect Tech Armour style detonation then sure but if it's a Chainsaw Warrior style Implosion Waistcoat to take down Darkness but sacrifice myself to save New York and the world, I'm not so sure.

7 minutes ago, Catacomb said:

I would start remembering events from the past with my friends, all in third person. Then i would gain powers i didn't have before and defeat the enemy.

Are you Oliver Queen?

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

Do I definitely know that the explosion would kill me?  I mean if we are talking Iron Shrapnel or Mass Effect Tech Armour style detonation then sure but if it's a Chainsaw Warrior style Implosion Waistcoat to take down Darkness but sacrifice myself to save New York and the world, I'm not so sure.

Of course the explosion would kill you.

31 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

Google refers me to several users in some games and youtube. Is it someone known or those two are some sort of fans / stalkers?

Chance of escape not indicated. There's no point killing yourself if you can escape. Being physically crippled in some way does NOT necessarily end your ability to fight, either short term or long term.

Chance of less final offensive not indicated. Is one of my arms shattered? Do I have a pistol? Can I still fight back short of blowing myself up?

Collateral damage not indicated. There may be other things or other people nearby that would make blowing myself up unjustifiable.

tl;dr  question is simplistic and ignores important variables.

8 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Chance of escape not indicated. There's no point killing yourself if you can escape. Being physically crippled in some way does NOT necessarily end your ability to fight, either short term or long term.

Chance of less final offensive not indicated. Is one of my arms shattered? Do I have a pistol? Can I still fight back short of blowing myself up?

Collateral damage not indicated. There may be other things or other people nearby that would make blowing myself up unjustifiable.

tl;dr  question is simplistic and ignores important variables.

Chances of escape while crippled are very unlikely, realistically. You're unable to walk or move properly; disabled. There's no way you can recover from your current state of physical health. The only weapon that you possess, are explosives strapped to your body, with a payload so great, you are guaranteed to destroy the enemy. The only option this situation gives you is whether you'd blow yourself up to eliminate the enemy while under the influence of anger.

Information on everything else isn't given.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

42 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

Stalkers.