• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Megan

Update 18.14.0 + 18.14.0.1 + 18.14.1

hah! i have dark sword and dagger to accept in foundry for over 5 months! kekeke

Edited by OvAeons
  • Upvote 7

cool i guess

waiting for Ne zha augment got wu kong fine -_-

Edited by Tsoe
  • Upvote 1

Huh, the dual-dark was mentioned last Friday.  Nice turnaround time.
And that split/dual stance tech seems cool!  :D
(Now if only they were statistically distinct and you could equip both stances and switch between them inmission...  >:]  )

Augments
So: a buff for Primal Fury, the Iron Jab one seems very cool (idk if useful, but darn cool),
Ivara's... idk that I like the movespeed malus reduction, but I can see how each half alone might not justify a whole modslot.
Nekros... Even assuming that that shouldn't be Terrify's default functionality, this should really be a customisation choice that doesn't cost a mod slot.

Volt
I still would prefer Speed to be opt-out, but being recastable should make spreading it to your squad easier.
Glad to see the Shield-max increased.  That might be enough shields for (e.g.) a T#D.  Will have to check.

Overall? Cheers.

Edited by Chroia
  • Upvote 14

Sounds like a good update overall, can't wait to try out the sword :)

Hopefully it doesn't trip and fall on its face like the Stradavar.

Edited by PoisonHD
  • Upvote 2

Wait what? Its a heavy weapon and a light dual wielding melee weapon? Does that me we have to find a mod for that? Can I have an explanation? Am lost here...

Edited by Ibro156

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 18.14.0

Volt Changes
•    Volt can now place up to 6 Electric Shields (was 4).
•    Volt will be able to see the Speed pickup he creates.
•    Volt can now recast Speed (like Mirage's Eclipse). Each recast will replace the prior speed pickup to the new casting location.
•    Tweaked the animation of Volt’s Speed pickup to spin more. 

Alright, the volt speed recastable was what i asked, you do listen to us. I still think a opt out would have been better. It would be nice if Roar / Warcry were also able to get that treatment. 

Don't forget Mag / excalibur and all the enemies that need some tweaks (combas angstrum / bombards / nullifiers / corpus techs / osprey etc)

thanks for the volt change

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 18.14.0

•    Kela De Thaym can now be hit with Damage procs. (i.e Corrosive procs will lower her armor, Fire procs will set her on fire, etc.) Please note that Kela will not be affected by procs that cause animations (staggers or knockdowns) as this conflicts with her Grappling Hook state.This change will help with high level Kela De Thaym Sortie assassinations. 

She will still be able to oneshot most frames with those rockets, that's the biggest problem.

edit : that ivara augment though

Edited by Gilmaesh
  • Upvote 6

Still nothing for affinity change for arcwing mode?  Its harder than ever to level up AW gear now, and it wasn't fast before.

• Upvote 1

dang just as I was about to about to make a thread suggesting the dual dark sword be a new weapon type that can be either used as separate weapons or as a double ended sided sword

also no fix for mios using laceras whip, lacera and mios using the wrong idle animations or mutalist cernos having no cloud effects

Edited by Melos-mevim
  • Upvote 1

dat new weapon hype tho,

kinda wish there was a way to switch modes in mission though.

• Upvote 2